PDA

View Full Version : Come in Agent Stewart - Mission Accomplished.

Hibbyradge
18-08-2009, 11:47 AM
:faf:

matty_f
18-08-2009, 11:53 AM

:agree: The boy done good!

Dashing Bob S
18-08-2009, 11:54 AM

Not quite, Mikey, old man. Yes, I know we said that this would be the very last one, but we've an assignment for you in what used to be behind the Iron Curtain. A little place called Zagreb. You fly out tomorrow and rendevous at the stadium on Thursday evening. Vladimir will brief you on what you have to do. He's been working rather hard on our behalf on the business side of the operation...

maturehibby
18-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Who is the vice vice vice captain as the two top culprits are out for Sunday and the next most likely is injured/doubtful (Top gun) Wallace

Dashing Bob S
18-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Who is the vice vice vice captain as the two top culprits are out for Sunday and the next most likely is injured/doubtful (Top gun) Wallace

In the absence of Rixy and Wee Airdrie Jambo there doesn't seem to be too many candidates.

Houchy
18-08-2009, 12:30 PM
:singing:Captain Marvel, he's our hero...

--------
18-08-2009, 02:17 PM
In the absence of Rixy and Wee Airdrie Jambo there doesn't seem to be too many candidates.

Didn't you hear? Nade ate them weeks ago.

Someone said "Rix wis crackers" and Nade thought he said "Ritz's Crackers" and went mad and ate him.

With soup made from Wee Airdrie Ham-bones.

Cap'n Clum gets my vote.

Phil D. Rolls
18-08-2009, 04:34 PM
I think there is a message for all of us in this episode. Namely, we might not have the ability to play for Hibernian, but we all have jobs we can do.

Well done Mikey, you are an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work.

Hibbyradge
18-08-2009, 04:51 PM
I think there is a message for all of us in this episode. Namely, we might not have the ability to play for Hibernian, but we all have jobs we can do.

:thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
18-08-2009, 04:55 PM
agent 07 is doing a grand job :agree:

ronaldo7
18-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Agent S will have to do better, outing himself like that...Plan F is onto him. He has already shifted the Captaincy to the Eastern European candidate.:grr:

jacomo
18-08-2009, 06:46 PM

:greengrin