PDA

View Full Version : yams debate over mikey spewup

Reg Reagan
18-08-2009, 11:15 AM
from keekback hilarious banter linkage (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=58501):blah::blah::blah::faf:

Judas Iscariot
18-08-2009, 11:16 AM
I'm banned as foook from throwback.gimp so can you copy and paste?

Reg Reagan
18-08-2009, 11:18 AM
is the link not working?

bighairyfaeleith
18-08-2009, 11:21 AM
no he is banned, like me as well so we have no idea what you are talking about

aberhibsfc
18-08-2009, 11:26 AM
It would be handy if folks could paste the article, I don't like looking at Keechback for fear of picking up *********** Flu.

aberhibsfc
18-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Lol, Swine + Castle is censored, quite right, It's a swear word after all.

Reg Reagan
18-08-2009, 11:29 AM
4 reds in less than 2 years ...............speaks volumes:top marks yer pish!

Hibee87
18-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Michael Stewart should never play for Hearts again (let alone lose the captaincy)... ...And heres why:

1) The only positive reason I could see for him gaining the captaincy is that it may have been seen to have a calming influence on him, and thus improving his shocking disciplinary record.

50-odd minutes into the season we could see that this isn't going to be the case.

2) He isn't any good...at all.

He lacks Ruben's ability to break up the play or his dig. And his overall footballing ability isn't as good as Black's (or for that matter, Ruben's either). Black should play in Zagreb. No questions asked, if he doesn't serious questions must be asked about Csaba's sanity.

3) He has this persistence on taking most of our free kicks/corners at the start of a game, and thus surrenduring many possible goalscoring chances, and, for the record, I don't think I've ever seen us score a goal from any of them.

4) he wasn't good enough for us the first time round, he seemed to have found his level at Hibs, and even looked average at best there. So why, you have to ask is he now captain of the 3rd best/biggest team in Scotland (IMO).

5) I've got no real idea what sort of wage he is on, but I'd imagine he was one of the better paid players at the club.

P.S. I know this may seem to some as a bit of a knee jerk reaction, but anyone who knows me will be able to vouch that I haven't had any time for Michael Stewart in either of his spells at Hearts.

Possibly because he reminds me of one of those boys you know from your own playing days, who plays for someone like Hutchie, and begins to believe their own press so much that they forget they have to go out and do the business on a Saturday.

P.P.S. I am not actually that worried about tonights result, I thought the defence looked solid and we created alot of chances. We will do Dundee Utd twice at Tynecastle no bother, and still finish 3rd.

Oh and ive heard a few folk refer to him as a hobo in diguise :jamboak: :faf::faf::blah:

wasny that wi all the agent mikey come home mission accomplished pish :faf:

Danderhall Hibs
18-08-2009, 11:32 AM
The link works fine and it's a 2 pager (at the moment).

If you want to read it get yourself a sign-on and read it. You don't have to post anything and you won't catch anything.

Seany HFC 7-0
18-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Im banned aswel, wont get on it! :grr:
Copy and paste works just as well though :greengrin cheers

Broken Gnome
18-08-2009, 11:57 AM
4) he wasn't good enough for us the first time round, he seemed to have found his level at Hibs, and even looked average at best there. So why, you have to ask is he now captain of the 3rd best/biggest team in Scotland (IMO).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. Nauseating.

banarc7062
18-08-2009, 12:49 PM
is the link not working?

Not unless we wish to join and sign in:confused:

Judas Iscariot
18-08-2009, 12:57 PM

:faf:

They're all on crack that lot :smokin

:bye:

erin-go-bragh87
18-08-2009, 01:04 PM
:faf:

They're all on crack that lot :smokin

:bye:

:faf::top marks