View Full Version : Media Bamba Scores

panshibby
18-08-2009, 08:06 AM
I know its only a red top but Bamba has scored witha stripper, when he was with Dunfy and she is now claiming he is the Dad, kid must be at least 1 1/2 years old by now, why take this long to report it!!!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2009/08/18/exclusive-i-am-pregnant-by-hibs-star-sol-bamba-says-stripper-86908-21604808/

Harpandcastle
18-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Sol said last night: "Nicola has told me she is pregnant and that the baby is mine, but as far as I'm concerned I'm 100 per cent certain it is not.

"I did have sex with her and I was seeing her but we were not in a relationship.

"My girlfriend is aware of these claims. She is in Paris now and things are complicated.

"I am considering where my future career lies andmylittle girl is getting ready to start school, so they are in Paris at the moment."

Oi Oi, whats all this about?

18-08-2009, 08:24 AM
The old infirm must want him then!?

However, it's going to be real difficult to tell who's baby it is when it pops out eh!! :wink::devil:

18-08-2009, 08:31 AM
There are some people who get big Sol and Derek mixed up, could this be another case of of mistaken identity?:confused:

Kaiser_Sauzee
18-08-2009, 08:34 AM
The bairn probably is his. As we all know, big Sol doesn't pull out of anything.

18-08-2009, 09:02 AM
interested to see what he means by "where my future career lies":grr:

18-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Sol said last night: "Nicola has told me she is pregnant and that the baby is mine, but as far as I'm concerned I'm 100 per cent certain it is not.

?

So... apart from being the best defensive midfielder in the League, future captain of Arsenal, World Player of the Year etc etc etc..... Big Sol is also an expert on paternity and DNA matters. He has the ability to tell the parentage of a child before it's born!

Either that, or he's had the snip since his first bairn..

18-08-2009, 09:09 AM
I don't care what they get up to off the pitch as long as it doesn't affect their ball play. Ahem.

EskbankHibby
18-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Didn't seem to bother him on Saturday, had an excellent game.

18-08-2009, 09:27 AM
If it's a boy lets get him signed up as soon as. He had a good game on Saturday, and also it is good to see his bit in the offishull site where he says that centre half is his favourite place. Maybe this bird will also be able to comment on what his most effective position is.

18-08-2009, 09:28 AM
If you've seen the photeez of "the stripper" you can perfectly understand why Sol is denying all knowledge and wants to Usain Bolt! :shocked::worried:

18-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Another wife causing our best players to get out of Edinburgh :grr:

18-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Another wife causing our best players to get out of Edinburgh :grr:

I rather think the wife is an innocent party in all of this!

18-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Bamba's intelligence on the pitch has been questioned at times during his time at Hibs, but he must be a real idiot not to wear anything during this escapade...

18-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Things quiet down Private Eyes way do any Fifers know?

18-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Bamba's intelligence on the pitch has been questioned at times during his time at Hibs, but he must be a real idiot not to wear anything during this escapade...Listen mate, just because you're going to Hairy Tw@t Uni doesn't mean you can question Sol's intelligence on the pitch. It's football we're talking about not Countdown. TEG A FILE! :wink:

18-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Bamba's intelligence on the pitch has been questioned at times during his time at Hibs, but he must be a real idiot not to wear anything during this escapade...

Didn't he?:rolleyes:

18-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Why's she complaining, there are a few hundred Hibs fan who have eagerly stated they want this mans babies over the past year and she's the lucky winner, some people are so ungrateful :grr:

18-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Why's she complaining, there are a few hundred Hibs fan who have eagerly stated they want this mans babies over the past year and she's the lucky winner, some people are so ungrateful :grr:

LOL He's gone and pumped.....nevermind.

18-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Listen mate, just because you're going to Hairy Tw@t Uni doesn't mean you can question Sol's intelligence on the pitch. It's football we're talking about not Countdown. TEG A FILE! :wink:

So, Mate. You dont think that Sol is often poorly positioned on the pitch and not aware of what is going on around him at times? I do, and his sheer size and huge limbs help him out in these situations whereas others would not be able to. WTF does University have to do with anything?

18-08-2009, 11:11 AM

As Sol will no doubt testify - it's not so easy for us big blokes to get gear to fit us :devil:

18-08-2009, 11:13 AM
If you've seen the photeez of "the stripper" you can perfectly understand why Sol is denying all knowledge and wants to Usain Bolt! :shocked::worried:

would not trust anything they say in that RAG, especially since the stripper is clearly Rod Stewart wi some wumins undies on:wink:

come on Sol, ye didnae........did ye?

18-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Although they're well known for speaking crap, do they really have the balls to make up quotes?

"I did have sex with her and I was seeing her but we were not in a relationship."

18-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Although they're well known for speaking crap, do they really have the balls to make up quotes?

"I did have sex with her and I was seeing her but we were not in a relationship."

This could all get sorted if all parties went on the Jeremy Kyle show :greengrin

18-08-2009, 12:12 PM
This could all get sorted if all parties went on the Jeremy Kyle show :greengrinLike this one?......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QNzKi9hIfo

18-08-2009, 12:14 PM
I was at least expecting a picture :grr:

18-08-2009, 12:42 PM
I know its only a red top but Bamba has scored witha stripper, when he was with Dunfy and she is now claiming he is the Dad, kid must be at least 1 1/2 years old by now, why take this long to report it!!!!
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2009/08/18/exclusive-i-am-pregnant-by-hibs-star-sol-bamba-says-stripper-86908-21604808/

Probably more to do with the tabloids interest levels. Sol is now an SPL and international player!

18-08-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm totally raging and appalled at Bamba over all of this..

He has brought complete and utter shame to our club..

Ridiculous, distgusting and inappropriate behaviour..

He MUST be disciplined by Yogi and Petrie.. :agree:

After all, she is a total HUMMER :grr:

CraigK
18-08-2009, 12:55 PM
"She shares her bungalow home with her two Doberman dogs."

Sounds very classy.

18-08-2009, 01:02 PM
The bairn probably is his. As we all know, big Sol doesn't pull out of anything.
:faf:quality pure quality. and i was just saying to the laddie,that he hadnt scored in scotland yet:greengrin

Chuckie
18-08-2009, 05:55 PM
I bet the baby boots his way out, slaps it's own ass, cuts it's own umbilical chord, boots the placenta out the window, then jumps on it's mums back going mental.

18-08-2009, 05:56 PM
I can say, without fear of contradiction, that this womans claims are absolutely false.

A human woman cannot carry Sol Bamba's child. After three months in the womb it would become freakishly strong and kick its way out of the woman, in a gruesome episode comparable to the "chestburster" scene in Alien.

Furthurmore, no human woman (under the age of 78) can accommodate his massive girth. Rumours have circulated that Lewis Stevenson was benched on Saturday due to "wooziness" resulting from a blow to the head which occured in the East Mains shower block the day before, after Yogi shouted on Sol, who spun round rather too quickly for the diminutive midfielder to get out of the way.

18-08-2009, 06:08 PM
When she worked for the Liquorice Club she rented a bungalow across from my flat. She lived there with her two Doby dugs. She used to drive about in her "company car" - a people carrier with a very interesting number plate :wink:

18-08-2009, 06:19 PM
I can say, without fear of contradiction, that this womans claims are absolutely false.

A human woman cannot carry Sol Bamba's child. After three months in the womb it would become freakishly strong and kick its way out of the woman, in a gruesome episode comparable to the "chestburster" scene in Alien.

Furthurmore, no human woman (under the age of 78) can accommodate his massive girth. Rumours have circulated that Lewis Stevenson was benched on Saturday due to "wooziness" resulting from a blow to the head which occured in the East Mains shower block the day before, after Yogi shouted on Sol, who spun round rather too quickly for the diminutive midfielder to get out of the way.:greengrin:greengrin:thumbsup:

Kaiser_Sauzee
18-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Furthurmore, no human woman (under the age of 78) can accommodate his massive girth. Rumours have circulated that Lewis Stevenson was benched on Saturday due to "wooziness" resulting from a blow to the head which occured in the East Mains shower block the day before, after Yogi shouted on Sol, who spun round rather too quickly for the diminutive midfielder to get out of the way.

He means his c***. :agree:

18-08-2009, 07:23 PM
When she worked for the Liquorice Club she rented a bungalow across from my flat. She lived there with her two Doby dugs. She used to drive about in her "company car" - a people carrier with a very interesting number plate :wink:

PU51 BAR :greengrin

Deek01
18-08-2009, 07:38 PM
What a guy !!:agree:

18-08-2009, 07:40 PM
when she worked for the liquorice club she rented a bungalow across from my flat. She lived there with her two doby dugs. She used to drive about in her "company car" - a people carrier with a very interesting number plate :wink:

w4 ore ?

18-08-2009, 07:44 PM
He means his c***. :agree:

T1T5 0UT

18-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Sol Bamba is a pimp, is a pimp, is a pimp
Sol Bamba is a pimp, hes not the daddy
:whistle::music:

19-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Sol Bamba is a pimp, is a pimp, is a pimp
Sol Bamba is a pimp, hes not the daddy
:whistle::music:

:music: