PDA

View Full Version : Hibs top on tomorrow anyone?

Riordans Boots
17-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Have just sorted out my garments to wear for tomorrow and will be sporting a Hibs teeshirt with ma jeans :smug:

Hibs Spain
17-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Have just sorted out my garments to wear for tomorrow and will be sporting a Hibs teeshirt with ma jeans :smug:What are you on about?

Riordans Boots
17-08-2009, 09:52 PM
What are you on about?

You are on my 'ignore' list for that :agree:

Toaods
17-08-2009, 09:53 PM
What are you on about?

when out and about? rubbing-it-right-in.....:greengrin

Removed
17-08-2009, 09:54 PM
I'll be wearing my Hibs cufflinks :greengrin

Should be a good day at work tomorrow :faf:

Riordans Boots
17-08-2009, 09:54 PM
when out and about? rubbing-it-right-in.....:greengrin

Thank you :thumbsup:

Hibs Spain
17-08-2009, 10:01 PM
when out and about? rubbing-it-right-in.....:greengrinOh.. Thought it was some reference to Celtic Arsenal.. Couldn't work out why though .. Thought they were playing Wed? Thought she might be a closet Celtic fan or might have been lugging in to my chat with Clive Anderson .. Who has now convinced me that we did copy Arsenal with our white sleeve strip..:confused:

jgl07
17-08-2009, 10:01 PM
I don't know about that.

Hibs are still outside of a European qualification place:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/table/default.stm

Time for Hughes to consider his position?

Get it sorted Petrie!

Riordans Boots
17-08-2009, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=Hibs Spain;2134189]Oh.. Thought it was some reference to Celtic Arsenal.. Couldn't work out why though .. Thought they were playing Wed? Thought she might be a closet Celtic fan or might have been lugging in to my chat with Clive Anderson .. Who has now convinced me that we did copy Arsenal with our white sleeve strip..:confused:

Is that right ... :coffee:

Jonnyboy
17-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Oh.. Thought it was some reference to Celtic Arsenal.. Couldn't work out why though .. Thought they were playing Wed? Thought she might be a closet Celtic fan or might have been lugging in to my chat with Clive Anderson .. Who has now convinced me that we did copy Arsenal with our white sleeve strip..:confused:

You could always wear that little red number with 50 on the back :wink: :greengrin