PDA

View Full Version : Did you laugh out loud at Mikey?

18/03/07
17-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Oh Mikey,Mikey,

used to be a jambo but he's alright now

Monts
17-08-2009, 09:27 PM
..when mikey saw red? :tee hee:

Riordans Boots
17-08-2009, 09:28 PM

Yes :agree: and I'm still laughing now :faf:

lyonhibs
17-08-2009, 09:29 PM
As I had practically called it happening 2 minutes previously on Facebook chat with another .net poster, I can confirm I pashed myself laughing and am lamentably on my 3rd pair of boxers as we speak.

McHibby
17-08-2009, 09:33 PM
I only saw it on the BBC vidi-printer and that was enough to have me in stitches.

I just started again when I realised that not only do they have a Susan playing for them (Suso, from match thread) , their 'keeper is called Marian [Kello] :tee hee:

Baldy Foghorn
17-08-2009, 09:35 PM
a new captain calamity has emerged......Take a bow Mikey

bingo70
17-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Will his suspension overlap with his joint captain? wonder who they're third choice captain is :dunno:

Hibs Class
17-08-2009, 09:39 PM
My internet link went down just before the incident so I only managed to watch it on teletext, but I still burst out laughing.

Danderhall Hibs
17-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Will his suspension overlap with his joint captain? wonder who they're third choice captain is :dunno:

They may as well make it Ian Black. He'll pick up a few suspensions as well so they can keep the rotation going.

resident_Arab
17-08-2009, 09:41 PM
his 3rd sending off in his last 4 visits to Tannadice for Hearts

4-1 sent off
3-0 sent off
0-1 scores winner
2-0 sent off

:greengrin

Shrekko
The great thing about Mikey is that you just know he'll never change.

Some of his interviews are hilarious- he talks like he's some kind of thinking mans experienced old pro, full of philosophy and pontification. You'd think it was Eric Cantona or something. Then he pulls on a football top and becomes a big spoilt immature brat who plays like a headless chicken.

Actually, I take it back... he's getting worse.

hibee_girl
They may as well make it Ian Black. He'll pick up a few suspensions as well so they can keep the rotation going.

that's a fair shout, Lazlo was going on about wanting the captain to be a Scottish man so Black's just about the only option they will have left :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
17-08-2009, 09:42 PM

Funnily enough, that was my EXACT reaction!! :thumbsup:

Saorsa
17-08-2009, 09:43 PM
The great thing about Mikey is that you just know he'll never change.

Some of his interviews are hilarious- he talks like he's some kind of thinking mans experienced old pro, full of philosophy and pontification. You'd think it was Eric Cantona or something. Then he pulls on a football top and becomes a big spoilt immature brat who plays like a headless chicken.

Actually, I take it back... he's getting worse.He's full of something but I'm no sure it's that.

Riordans Boots
17-08-2009, 09:43 PM
that's a fair shout, Lazlo was going on about wanting the captain to be a Scottish man so Black's just about the only option they will have left :greengrin

Or maybe Wallace :dunno:

Danderhall Hibs
17-08-2009, 09:50 PM

I don't think he picks up enough bookings.

If they take off the field indiscipline into account then he could stand a chance.

Hibs Class
17-08-2009, 09:50 PM

Wallace off to the huns for £2m, according to one of the few threads over there not about tonight's game

Danderhall Hibs
17-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Wallace off to the huns for £2m, according to one of the few threads over there not about tonight's game

In their dreams. Rangers don't have that type of money and if they did they wouldn't pay that much for him!

blueisthecolour
17-08-2009, 10:01 PM
In their dreams. Rangers don't have that type of money and if they did they wouldn't pay that much for him!

100% correct

I didn't laugh when MS got sent off as i have him in my dreamteam:bitchy:, then i realised he will mis next sundays game against us and then i had a wee laugh:faf:

matty_f
17-08-2009, 10:01 PM

I don't think he picks up enough bookings.

If they take off the field indiscipline into account then he could stand a chance.

:faf::faf::faf::top marks

VegasHibby
17-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Utd were the only team trying to play football. I f n hate Hearts !!!
I can feel it's going to be a great season :thumbsup:

Jim44
17-08-2009, 11:01 PM
MS is a serial liability and waste of a place in any team. I can seriously see him giving up football completely in the not too distant future.

Cameron1875
18-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Another great show of leadership from mikey. Shocking tackle for his second yellow and its great when he gets so wound up. The man typifies everything that is Hearts. Europa league could be all over for them before the 2nd leg at tynecastle:greengrin

The_Todd
18-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Mikey Stewart is your average cheating Yam.

And to think that he used to wear the green. Good riddance!

Dashing Bob S
18-08-2009, 07:15 AM
his 3rd sending off in his last 4 visits to Tannadice for Hearts

4-1 sent off
3-0 sent off
0-1 scores winner
2-0 sent off

:greengrin

Bad loss of form there from Mikey.

GraniteCityHibs
18-08-2009, 07:18 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44331000/jpg/_44331355_stewart_red.jpg

I will smile all day!!!!!:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Not actually from last night but it'll do!

Part/Time Supporter
18-08-2009, 07:59 AM
10/10 to Csaba for slavering utter pish here:

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Stewart-off-as-Hearts-lose.5562371.jp

Laszlo acknowledged that this second misdemeanour had not been very clever. "Especially if you are an experienced player," he added. But he did not blame Stewart for the defeat.

"It will be handled internally, not in the media," he said. "It's my duty to protect my players. It was not because of Michael Stewart that we lost the game. We lost the game together. We must win the next game together.

"The second one was an unlucky yellow card," he continued. "But the referee decided to give it. We cannot take it back. It would have been different if Michael had punched someone for his red card.

"At the moment I blame no-one, not the referee, not Michael Stewart. If you ask 20 people, 18 will tell you it was not necessary to give the second yellow card."

Which 20 people did he ask? Christ, even if you ask 20 kickback regulars I doubt you would get 2 saying he shouldn't have been sent off.

squire
18-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Show us your CIS winners medal Mikey... oh wait you didnae get on in the final! :rolleyes: @rse :faf:

Judas Iscariot
18-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Show us your CIS winners medal Mikey... oh wait you didnae get on in the final! :rolleyes: @rse :faf:

He still received a medal though :cool2:

Dinkydoo
18-08-2009, 11:23 AM
I laughed so hard when I read this mornings Daily Rantic. :faf:

Third choice captain anyone....? :hahaha:

Reg Reagan
18-08-2009, 11:23 AM
great leadership quality from mikey spewup!
the fud was on the radio last night saying c.l. was the best manager he has worked under??:confused::confused::confused:
he must have forgotten about a certain sir alex ferguson.:agree:

Seany HFC 7-0
18-08-2009, 11:25 AM
I screamed at the tv "GIRUY ya jambo *******!!!" :thumbsup:Very much enjoyed it, cheers Mikey :top marks

Oscar T Grouch
18-08-2009, 11:29 AM
I thought last nights game was one of the funniest I have ever seen.

Craig Burley's comments about Nade were so funny, Mikey S getting hoofed, Conroys refereeing of the game. No shots on goal from Nade, woeful display fi Wevereem (or woteva his name is!). I laughed from start to finish.

But seriously, nade is P!SH, can we play them nexxt week instead of November? :thumbsup::faf::faf::faf:

The_Todd
18-08-2009, 12:33 PM
10/10 to Csaba for slavering utter pish here:

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Stewart-off-as-Hearts-lose.5562371.jp

Which 20 people did he ask? Christ, even if you ask 20 kickback regulars I doubt you would get 2 saying he shouldn't have been sent off.

I'm suprised he didn't end his sentence with "it's a Hobo conspiracy" if that's what he really thinks.

It was a dreadful tackle, the only thing "unlucky" about it (from a Yam point of view) is that the referee was in a perfect position to see just how bad it was.

Csaba... Arse. Mildly amusing, but is now a fully paid up member of the "everybody is against Hearts" brigade it would seem.