PDA

View Full Version : Yams Just got banned from Kickback

givescotlandfreedom
17-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Just for viewing threads during the game :greengrin Must be scared guys, eh?

CallumHibs07
17-08-2009, 08:10 PM

You are only allowed to view a certain number of posts then you have to sign up.

Been banned twice for Reason: Wind-up merchant, Date ban will be lifted: Never
:faf:

Jim44
17-08-2009, 08:11 PM

I can't view any threads. I rarely post over there and they don't know me but I'm wondering if somehow they've got me down as one of us.

DarlingtonHibee
17-08-2009, 08:12 PM

me too !!!!

givescotlandfreedom
17-08-2009, 08:13 PM
You are only allowed to view a certain number of posts then you have to sign up.

Been banned twice for Reason: Wind-up merchant, Date ban will be lifted: Never

I had registered and hadn't posted anything bad (on that account :greengrin). :boo hoo::greengrin

Sergey
17-08-2009, 08:15 PM
It's only open to view for paid subscribers :agree:

Great reading at the moment :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
17-08-2009, 08:16 PM

Where do I pay? Fantastic stuff!

jakki
17-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Join the club. Didnay want to read their rubbish unless a Hibee copies an pastes a good laugh:thumbsup:

Jim44

You're joking!!! Pay per view messageboards have arrived? :greengrin

lyonhibs

They don't half love "closing ranks" over there do they?? I reckon that policy must currently be locking out a lot of their regular, but not PM/paying customers.

Mikey
It's a hoot over there. Curtains closed so they can have a good squabble about how kack their team is.

jakki
17-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Copy and paste for us "unfortunate":thumbsup:

We do like a laugh

Jim44
17-08-2009, 08:21 PM

You're joking!!! Pay per view messageboards have arrived? :greengrin

Ah, so this is their equivalent of our Private Members section.

Danderhall Hibs
17-08-2009, 08:24 PM
It's a hoot over there. Curtains closed so they can have a good squabble about how kack their team is.

Some copy and pasting would be good - they would be mighty peeved if what they're hiding from us is posted on here.

18/03/07
17-08-2009, 08:25 PM

naw its no,i can still get on.
they ask a few questions if they suspect you,who lifted the cup in year 1998,answer locke and mr ugly himself(well he got booked for it)
also they ask who they beat in the semi 2006(9 men and some reserves)

wpj
17-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Been a member for years, never posted just looked but not allowed on tonight, oh well.......

Mikey
17-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Some copy and pasting would be good - they would be mighty peeved if what they're hiding from us is posted on here.

It's just the usual nonsense. It's everyone else's fault except the cretins who run their club.

Jim44
17-08-2009, 08:39 PM
naw its no,i can still get on.
they ask a few questions if they suspect you,who lifted the cup in year 1998,answer locke and mr ugly himself(well he got booked for it)
also they ask who they beat in the semi 2006(9 men and some reserves)

They don't half love "closing ranks" over there do they?? I reckon that policy must currently be locking out a lot of their regular, but not PM/paying customers.

Paranoic barstewards. :greengrin

GlesgaeHibby
17-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Been a member for years, never posted just looked but not allowed on tonight, oh well.......

Same. Was looking forward to reading kickback tonight too!

Moulin Yarns
17-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Just got bumped from Hibs.net:boo hoo::bitchy::grr: Server busy notice AGAIN Petrie get it sorted

woody47
17-08-2009, 08:48 PM
At least 4 threads about their superb captain :greengrin
Can't get in now though. Gutted!!!:dummytit::devil:

Jim44
17-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Maybe they should set up a Kickback I-player, like the BeeB so we can make the 'missable unmissable'. :greengrin

jgl07
17-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Kickback went into meltdown mode after the sending off.

It should all make some interesting reading when it come back online.

18/03/07
17-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Paranoic barstewards. :greengrin
dirty bassa's can't get on now

Pedantic_Hibee
17-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Hahahahah, I'm locked out as well.

What a sore bunch of losers they really are. Pathetic.

I bet that ******ing helmet Le Chat is chewing his baseball cap in a frenzied rage at the moment :bye:

18/03/07
17-08-2009, 09:03 PM
le chat,dexter,jambo biker,the boo,cannon foda.enjoy your night

Moulin Yarns
17-08-2009, 09:07 PM
le chat,dexter,jambo biker,the boo,cannon foda.Your boys took one helluva beating

edited :greengrin

fife hfc
17-08-2009, 09:10 PM
I got banned and I'd never posted and only viewed their threads:confused: Even made sure they knew I was a hibby with my username (incase any of the keekback admins are reading this, my username was nosey hibby) just in case I posted. Nothing like a bit of tolerance of opposition fans. just shows that the admin on this site have a bit more tolerance and class compared to the blinkered vladsheep over there.

Fantic
17-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Haven't been able to view any of their threads for months and feel a lot better for it :greengrin

fife hfc
17-08-2009, 09:12 PM
I see two jambos watching this thread LTYF:greengrin

well that what keekback does for just looking.

cheeky moonkeh
17-08-2009, 09:14 PM
the reason i'm looking at this thread as i can't get onto kickback either :bitchy:

wpj
17-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Appears to be open again :greengrin

Coco Bryce
17-08-2009, 09:15 PM
the reason i'm looking at this thread as i can't get onto kickback either :bitchy:

Aye in ye come, join in the fun :greengrin

fife hfc
17-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Only joking. hardlines tonight by the way. stewart should never have been sent off. Never a penalty. Its romanovs fault, nade's a waste of space, etc, etc

just giving you a taste of what you will be missing:greengrin

lyonhibs
17-08-2009, 09:18 PM

This is what I suspected would happen.

So, keeping out decent jambos cos they (not the aforementioned decent jambos I hasten to add) can't stomach the thought of Hibbies watch the comic in-fighting in the wake of the token pumping from Dundee United?? (last game of last season excepted :greengrin)

Epic fail from the KB Admins, or am I reading this wrong??

cheeky moonkeh
17-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Only joking. hardlines tonight by the way. stewart should never have been sent off. Never a penalty. Its romanovs fault, nade's a waste of space, etc, etc

just giving you a taste of what you will be missing:greengrin

good to see that you see some sense :greengrin:wink:, its never our fault!!!!! :greengrin

wpj
17-08-2009, 09:21 PM
"Despite the result, I am pretty pleased overall with the effort by the team." :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
17-08-2009, 09:25 PM
le chat,dexter,jambo biker,the boo,cannon foda.enjoy your night

They're probably in Blobbos the now, drowning their sorrows and necking each other :faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
17-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Post of the decade by JKB's resident jakeball 'Miller Jambo 60'

"Already told the wife my x was better in the sack.
What a week
And any wee prat wants to moan
I dont give a hoots
LEVEIN is a cheatiin basa, that ref was a CHEAT"

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

wpj
17-08-2009, 09:28 PM
"I don't normally see games so Nade is obviously good in the ones I have not seen, because in the ones I have seen any similarity between him and a football player are purely coincidental. He is awful."

wee bit long winded for pish no?

poolman
17-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Copy and paste for us "unfortunate":thumbsup:

We do like a laugh

Here's some Marydoll :greengrin

Levein has them up for it. If diving,cheating and kicking the $#!t out off your opponents is getting up for it.

stewart is a fud! absolute *****! wtf is that! can someone tell me where he drinks in town cause its worth going there to boot his baws!

Already told the wife my x was better in the sack.
What a week
And any wee prat wants to moan
I dont give a hoots
LEVEIN is a cheatiin basa, that ref was a CHEAT

Bit in bold here is my fav :faf:

FFS some of the criticism on this site after one game is ridiculous. I thought Nade looked strong in the first half until he got punched in the groin by Dods. Bearing in mind he has just had a double hernia op that is not the best place to get hurt. In the 2nd half he looked laboured and should have been replaced by Glen after and hour.

But anyone who says Nade is not a good football player knows nothing about football FACT!

lyonhibs
17-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Here's some Marydoll :greengrin

Bit in bold here is my fav :faf:

[/B]

Best wind-up ever that last post???

Surely??

wpj
17-08-2009, 09:40 PM
And this.....

lou;"We will do ok this season, if we had 11 men tonight and a goalscorer we would have won"

:rolleyes:

Danderhall Hibs
17-08-2009, 09:41 PM
And this.....

lou;"We will do ok this season, if we had 11 men tonight and a goalscorer we would have won"

:hilarious

If Falkirk had scored 5 on Saturday they'd have won. :agree:

matty_f
17-08-2009, 09:55 PM

:agree: Been a hoot!! :thumbsup:

ArabHibee
17-08-2009, 10:01 PM
I know this is slightly off topic but seeing as we're talking about deluded fans, I was giving grief to an Aberdeen supporter in my work today about their gubbing from Smeltc on Saturday. His reply was,
"We won the second half".

jazzy7070
17-08-2009, 10:13 PM
:blah:
will i get a response

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just emailed club via official website will i get a response
feel free to join me fan power will get rid of the ginger destroyer once and for all (no knee jerk reaction hated Stewart from day 1 the first time round)

please forward this to m.stewart ,Csaba Laszlo and anyone at the club who has power.

Remove mr stewart from captain of heart of midlothian football club reasons listed below

1. simply not good enough to wear the jersey at all
2. hot head clown
3. runs about a park like a headless chicken blaming everyone but himself
4. ex hibs
5. his display tonight 2 stupid tackles in centre of park (second one could have been straight red the man is going away from our half what a clown you are on a yellow) shame it wasn't straight red at least you would get longer suspension.
6. we actually played better without him he holds us back

I am not alone with this hearts i await response but doubt it will go anywhere doubt it will be forwarded not only strip him of captain but free transfer him give a club money to take off of us please.

jazzy7070
17-08-2009, 10:14 PM
hahahah love it

Beefster
17-08-2009, 10:21 PM
And this.....

Only a intellect of the two-faced Lou's stature could come up with an insight like that. It's like a less-intelligent way of saying "If my Auntie had baws, she'd be my uncle".

Ed De Gramo
17-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Never mind Susan Sultana will save their season :faf:

whereswallace?
17-08-2009, 11:47 PM
After reading through this thread and choosing my words carefully to get my views across i have this to say.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA GIRFUY YAM FUDS!!

:jamboclow:lolyam:

cabbageandribs1875
18-08-2009, 02:00 AM
Hahahahah, I'm locked out as well.

What a sore bunch of losers they really are. Pathetic.

I bet that ******ing helmet Le Chat is chewing his baseball cap in a frenzied rage at the moment :bye:

i heard Le chat chews on dexters private parts as well :agree:

Luna_Asylum
18-08-2009, 08:36 AM
there is a post of some genius on there now.

thread titled "non-scottish hearts fans"

predictably the responses detail legions of yams of all nationalities with great loyalty bla bla

the genius post however:

"i know this lithuanian - well, russian really - gadge who is big in to the jt's. although he doesnt get to as many games lately"