PDA

View Full Version : Andy Dorman

Randerson_4
17-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Just watching through the highlights noticed he was playing. Was he any good on Saturday? Dont remember him ever playing that well, but seems to always be linked with moves away from St Mirren. Just wondered what people think of him?

And before anyone comes on saying he isnt good enough for Hibs, we dont need him bla bla bla, im not for a minute suggesting we should sign him.

Cocaine&Caviar
17-08-2009, 02:57 PM
A very good SPL attacking CM, think championship would be his level down south. Really shines in a poor St Mirren team, only a matter of time before he goes to OF...

EskbankHibby
17-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Took a really dull one from Maka early doors when Maka came for a ball and got Dorman in the face and throat but recovered well to have a decent game.

MacBean
17-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Highly rate the guy. Outshines everyone in his team, and scored some cracking goals last season (including against us) Has been linked with a move to Castle Greyskull, however i dont think he would break into either Celtic or Rangers' first 18!

I personally didn't even know Dorman was playing on Saturday, can't say i seen much of him.
Would be good for a future prospect for Scotland, however im told he's English???:duck:

JimBHibees
17-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Thought he was very quiet.

robinp
17-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Highly rate the guy. Outshines everyone in his team, and scored some cracking goals last season (including against us) Has been linked with a move to Castle Greyskull, however i dont think he would break into either Celtic or Rangers' first 18!

I personally didn't even know Dorman was playing on Saturday, can't say i seen much of him.
Would be good for a future prospect for Scotland, however im told he's English???:duck:

Welsh/Canadian IIRC :faf:

RickyS
17-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Just watching through the highlights noticed he was playing. Was he any good on Saturday? Dont remember him ever playing that well, but seems to always be linked with moves away from St Mirren. Just wondered what people think of him?

And before anyone comes on saying he isnt good enough for Hibs, we dont need him bla bla bla, im not for a minute suggesting we should sign him.

would love him at ER, quality player. think he would come to us, but I heard saints were after 1 million.

The Big No.9
17-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Thought he was very quiet.

I agree, but we were talking at the game that he was being very disciplined after they went down to ten men and could not or was instructed not to get forward as much, he also took the ball of hanlon and put the cross in for their goal.

F.W.I.W, I would love to see him at easter road, box to box midfielder, gets goals and has height and strength

Cocaine&Caviar
17-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Welsh/Canadian IIRC :faf:

He actually qualifies for England, Wales and the USA...

Randerson_4
17-08-2009, 07:44 PM
I agree, but we were talking at the game that he was being very disciplined after they went down to ten men and could not or was instructed not to get forward as much, he also took the ball of hanlon and put the cross in for their goal.

F.W.I.W, I would love to see him at easter road, box to box midfielder, gets goals and has height and strength

Yeah noticed that on the highlights.

As I said was just interested in how he got on, as has been alot of mention of him going to OF. Would he be another Flood (hes the latest one) then to go and not play? merely a signing to make the opponents weaker

CallumHibs07
17-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Who's Andy Dornan?