PDA

View Full Version : League Cup vs Brechin

lyonhibs
16-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Does anyone know if plans are afoot from those "upstairs" to cut entrance costs for this game (e.g £15/£8 or something similarly realistic) I quite fancy a couple of post work pints then a game at ER, but no way will I be paying £22 for the priviledge of watching a League Cup against Brechin, and I suspect I'm not alone in this respect.

I'd like to think the club will be realistic in its pricing structure for this one, but they have got it wrong on previous ocassions.

Saorsa
16-08-2009, 10:26 PM
http://www.hibs.co.uk/news/more.php?id=3617_0_1_0_C

bingo70
16-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Does anyone know if plans are afoot from those "upstairs" to cut entrance costs for this game (e.g £15/£8 or something similarly realistic) I quite fancy a couple of post work pints then a game at ER, but no way will I be paying £22 for the priviledge of watching a League Cup against Brechin, and I suspect I'm not alone in this respect.

I'd like to think the club will be realistic in its pricing structure for this one, but they have got it wrong on previous ocassions.

for cup games do both clubs not have to agree the prices as the gate money is shared? That's certainly the case for the scottish cup, not sure about the league cup though.

Whether the prices are reduced or not the cup top up for £25 is looking like it could be good value for money this year :thumbsup:

lyonhibs
16-08-2009, 10:32 PM
http://www.hibs.co.uk/news/more.php?id=3617_0_1_0_C

BINGO!!! Well done HFC on this one. I guess I'll be there a week on Wednesday now :agree::agree:

monktonharp
16-08-2009, 10:42 PM
for cup games do both clubs not have to agree the prices as the gate money is shared? That's certainly the case for the scottish cup, not sure about the league cup though.

Whether the prices are reduced or not the cup top up for £25 is looking like it could be good value for money this year :thumbsup:you trying to suggest that we wont be emptied at the first round,in both cups this year?:wink:

NaeTechnoHibby
16-08-2009, 11:46 PM

Whether the prices are reduced or not the cup top up for £25 is looking like it could be good value for money this year :thumbsup:

Aye, if ye get concessions :rolleyes:

The rest of us it's £50 oan top of a full price Season Ticket :bitchy:

I'll pick and choose this year again :wink:

I used to love having the Cup Top Up, but with the increases in ST's and it last year, and Mixu, I decided to forgo it last year :greengrin

Mixu was still boss when I renewed my ST so I didnae bother with the Top Up :boo hoo:

Hey ho...................:whistle:

Cool_Hand_Luke
17-08-2009, 12:04 AM

I used to love having the Cup Top Up, but with the increases in ST's and it last year, and Mixu, I decided to forgo it last year :greengrin

Mixu was still boss when I renewed my ST so I didnae bother with the Top Up :boo hoo:

I think you can still buy them right up until the first cup game if you still want one...although i dont know if the £25 offer was if you bought one before a certain date :dunno:

Hibbyradge
17-08-2009, 12:05 AM

I renewed for £380 and topped up (for the first time) for £25.

Splendid.

hibee_girl
17-08-2009, 10:35 AM
I think you can still buy them right up until the first cup game if you still want one...although i dont know if the £25 offer was if you bought one before a certain date :dunno:

You had to renew by sometime in May to get the half price top up :agree:

HibbyScott
17-08-2009, 11:08 AM
BINGO!!! Well done HFC on this one. I guess I'll be there a week on Wednesday now :agree::agree:

As will I be :) Need to choose somewhere cheap for drinks though, as I suspect they'll be on me :boo hoo:

GlesgaeHibby
17-08-2009, 11:16 AM
As will I be :) Need to choose somewhere cheap for drinks though, as I suspect they'll be on me :boo hoo:

Bloody part timer.

HibbyScott
17-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Bloody part timer.

The groom gave me an envelope just before I started containing £60...my fears were unfounded...and thankfully the family weren't stingy enough to take my dad up on his freebie offer. But I will be there at the (probably wet and miserable) midweek cup game :greengrin