PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk Tickets

HibeeMcGinn1
16-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Should I get them in advance or would I be ok getting in through there? Id struggle getting to ER midweek to get my tickets but if I need to I may have a Doctors appointment:thumbsup:

Allant1981
16-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Should I get them in advance or would I be ok getting in through there? Id struggle getting to ER midweek to get my tickets but if I need to I may have a Doctors appointment:thumbsup:

If its like last season you can buy tickets from the wee hut outside the stadium. I hope its like that as I cant get through to ER also so going to get one there

HibeeMcGinn1
16-08-2009, 09:58 PM
If its like last season you can buy tickets from the wee hut outside the stadium. I hope its like that as I cant get through to ER also so going to get one there

thanks mate

CallumHibs07
16-08-2009, 10:12 PM
I'm in the same position but I think this game might be close to a sell-out for Hibbies. Their stand isn't that big, we usually near sell-out and with the return of 3 ex-bairns...

monktonharp
16-08-2009, 10:35 PM
has to be pointed out that we normally get one stand,which holds 1990 seats,and I'm sure we will buy them up,despite the early KO and TV. HFC off to a flyer,and a wee bit of a Grudge match,however early, with Yogi V Bairns.They now have a new Stand,opposite our (away) stand. the left side of ours is a bit of a gazeebo, which could give us a bit more:confused:perhaps Ceske Bairn can enlighten us? and,our wayward prodigal Maroc may add a few

micksoo
17-08-2009, 07:17 AM
I have twice turned up in recent years without a ticket and ended up in the home end. If you can get a ticket in advance.

Joe Baker II
17-08-2009, 05:18 PM
bigger capacity at Falkirk this season so will be no problem getting in to home end and I think will be ok at Hibs end, though only just as I forsee a good turnout from both clubs fans for this one.

Ceske Bairn
17-08-2009, 08:44 PM
has to be pointed out that we normally get one stand,which holds 1990 seats,and I'm sure we will buy them up,despite the early KO and TV. HFC off to a flyer,and a wee bit of a Grudge match,however early, with Yogi V Bairns.They now have a new Stand,opposite our (away) stand. the left side of ours is a bit of a gazeebo, which could give us a bit more:confused:perhaps Ceske Bairn can enlighten us? and,our wayward prodigal Maroc may add a few

Yeah Id imagine if Hibs sell out the 2000 capacity North stand then you may get 1 of the temp East stands (500 capacity). Total 2500.

Falkirk are currently selling tickets for the West (Main) stand capacity 4100, New South stand capacity 1900 and 1 of the temp East stands (500 capacity). Total 6500

Looking at the ticket website on sales so far id imagine we will sell 5000-5500 come saturday lunchtime.

HibeeMcGinn1
17-08-2009, 09:11 PM
I phoned up the ticket office this afternoon, they said you should get your tickets in advance because they dont think there will be a cash gate service on sat. tickets selling well apparently

monktonharp
17-08-2009, 11:10 PM
I phoned up the ticket office this afternoon, they said you should get your tickets in advance because they dont think there will be a cash gate service on sat. tickets selling well apparentlythey do have a habit of telling wee fibs,but i've bought a few already and goin back today for a couple.sure to get close at least to selling 1800/2k

Joe Baker II
18-08-2009, 08:31 AM
I phoned up the ticket office this afternoon, they said you should get your tickets in advance because they dont think there will be a cash gate service on sat. tickets selling well apparently

think you can safely ignore what they said on the phone as per previous poster - but having said that think we will take good support this week.