PDA

View Full Version : seat change????

BT58
16-08-2009, 01:54 PM
can you change your seat,,,,,,
got a season ticket for the west stand lower
the end where the opposing fans are at,,,,,,,,,,,thought it was a good seat to begin with,but,,,but ive been to 2 games at er now,,,its alright when
hibs are shooting up hill:wink::wink:,,,but all i can see is other heids:wink::wink:,when were shooting down hill
any way was wondering if possible i can swap seats,,,,and if so what timescale can lapse before doing so
cheers
hb

Judas Iscariot
16-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Come sit with us on Halfway line :wink:

Hibbyradge
16-08-2009, 01:59 PM
the end where the opposing fans are at,,,,,,,,,,,thought it was a good seat to begin with,but,,,but ive been to 2 games at er now,,,its alright when
hibs are shooting up hill:wink::wink:,,,but all i can see is other heids:wink::wink:,when were shooting down hill
any way was wondering if possible i can swap seats,,,,and if so what timescale can lapse before doing so
cheers
hb

I can't think of any reason why not. :dunno:

Give the ticket office a call tomorrow.

If Only
16-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Come sit with us on Halfway line :wink:

Do you not get in the way of the game!!!!!!

BT58
16-08-2009, 03:27 PM
cheers guys:thumbsup::thumbsup:
methinks i will try a top tier seat,,,[at least i might loose some weight, eh stevo]:wink::wink:
hb

maturehibby
16-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Lower west behind Yogi is the place to be and there is a few season tickets not taken up by the look of things

Judas Iscariot
16-08-2009, 04:49 PM
cheers guys:thumbsup::thumbsup:
methinks i will try a top tier seat,,,[at least i might loose some weight, eh stevo]:wink::wink:
hb

Get the Paramedics on Stand-by :wink:

erin go bragh
16-08-2009, 04:55 PM
cheers
hb
me and the laddie swopped our seats 2 seasons ago[after about 4 games] no problem