PDA

View Full Version : Question Nish back to Killie..

Coco Bryce
16-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Plus cash for Kevin Kyle :agree:

Just a matter of time till he's snapped up by a bigger team. The lad is very like Gary O and that is something we need at the moment IMHO

Coco Bryce
16-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Sorry, just noticed this post from another thread, great minds...

Nish back to Killie (http://www.hibs.net/message/showpost.php?p=2131094&postcount=7)

Toaods
16-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Can't see Killie being interested in that deal.

More surprised you liken Kevin Kyle to Garry O - nothing like him...!!! Garry O is all about pace, Kyle is the complete opposite, no pace but a real Giant Redwood in the penalty box.

Coco Bryce
16-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Can't see Killie being interested in that deal.

More surprised you liken Kevin Kyle to Garry O - nothing like him...!!! Garry O is all about pace, Kyle is the complete opposite, no pace but a real Giant Redwood in the penalty box.

I meant more in general physical goal scoring ability, not really for pace.

I just think Nish will not fit into the style of play Hughes is adopting now, he's far to slow and clumsy

Borders Hibby
16-08-2009, 11:51 AM

Just a matter of time till he's snapped up by a bigger team. The lad is very like Gary O and that is something we need at the moment IMHO

Yes please!

Toaods
16-08-2009, 12:02 PM
I meant more in general physical goal scoring ability, not really for pace.

I just think Nish will not fit into the style of play Hughes is adopting now, he's far to slow and clumsy

agre with you there....Nish is so wek looking it's almost embarassing. His woeful attempts at gaining free kicks are quite rightly shrugged off by the refs.

CABBAGE & RIBS
16-08-2009, 01:02 PM
I can't believe people are wanting kevin kyle :bitchy:

He's mince.

blackpoolhibs
16-08-2009, 01:07 PM

He's mince.

Not seen much of him apart from the highlights on the telly, but he has settled very well at killie, and scored a very good amount of goals. I find it hard to believe he's not better than nish, as thats not very difficult.

Coco Bryce
16-08-2009, 07:34 PM

He's mince.

Is he now?

I suggest you watch the Killie highlights from yesterday then.

CABBAGE & RIBS
16-08-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm not getting exicted about a player who's scored a few goals againt Hamilton.

Coco Bryce
16-08-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm not getting exicted about a player who's scored a few goals againt Hamilton.

Fair enough, but I think he would be good for us.

Opinions eh :greengrin

EskbankHibby
16-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Playing well and scoring at the moment but will always be a fitness risk imo.

Had a bad hip injury when at Sunderland and hasn't had a full season since for one reason or another, very effective player when fit though.

Hibbyradge
16-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Has anyone noticed Nish's double contribution for the first goal yet?

CABBAGE & RIBS
16-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Has anyone noticed Nish's double contribution for the first goal yet?

As i said on the other thread i didn't think Nish played that bad.

tooley
16-08-2009, 08:49 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Please but him Jim, we will accept a quid!!!:thumbsup:

Bishop Hibee
16-08-2009, 09:06 PM
As i said on the other thread i didn't think Nish played that bad.

Agreed. Service to him and Riordan from midfield and wide areas was patchy. Zemmama will walk back into the team at the expense of Cregg or Rankin and provide the service.

CABBAGE & RIBS
16-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Agreed. Service to him and Riordan from midfield and wide areas was patchy. Zemmama will walk back into the team at the expense of Cregg or Rankin and provide the service.

I reckon Rankin will get dropped.

Sir David Gray
16-08-2009, 09:16 PM

Based on yesterday's performance, it would have to be Rankin that makes way as Cregg was outstanding.

MacBean
16-08-2009, 09:45 PM
i would have kyle here. Nish won headers alot but kept going down too.