PDA

View Full Version : Did Yogi get it right then

Riordans Boots
15-08-2009, 10:49 PM
As far as the game today (And the friendlies win or lose) I think he has the right attitude and drive to take Hibs forward in a very positive manner :agree:

Thoughts ...

Gus Fring
15-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Im very positive about the season ahead. The team seem to be buying into his style of play although nish was poor for me today. The rapport he has with the team seems to be excellent also as evident by the cheeky clip to makas ear and also benji seems to have made an effort under him

Dashing Bob S
15-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Yogi rules. The Hibees are back. Good signs and more to come.

The Harp Awakes
15-08-2009, 10:59 PM
I sit 3 rows behind the dugout and Yogi scarcely lost the head today - unlike in his Falkirk days. The occasional time he did lose the rag was when the players were slow at getting the ball forward in the 2nd half. The guys passion though is 2nd to none. Good luck to him. I think he is a couple of players away from having a very decent team who could do something this season. Early days though.

zlatan
15-08-2009, 11:07 PM
His subs were excellent and well timed and starting Wotherspoon was a risk that has paid off nicely. The red card really helped (obviously) today, imo we'ld have drawn or lost that game still under Mixu, but it aided us especially with the amount of width we like to play with constantly stretching St Mirren further, next week shall be interesting.

Surely all the praise has to go to the gold dust though, 1 sprinkle on Benjis lovely head and we're all pals again.