PDA

View Full Version : Benji

Sloppy
15-08-2009, 08:34 PM
am i the only one who dosent think benji deserves to play for hibs again after he said he didnt want to play for hibs again:grr::grr:
i admitt be played well today and he is a good player but if someone says they dont want to play for the club again then they can GET TO *****

Hiber-nation
15-08-2009, 08:36 PM
am i the only one who dosent think benji deserves to play for hibs again after he said he didnt want to play for hibs again:grr::grr:
i admitt be played well today and he is a good player but if someone says they dont want to play for the club again then they can GET TO *****

Oh dear. So you'd have preferred a draw today then?

CABBAGE & RIBS
I had to laugh when he kissed the badge.

PISTOL1875

I think he meant he didn't want to play for Mixu....

Capt Mainwaring
15-08-2009, 08:39 PM

You're probably not the only one but there wont be many of you.

He's back playing in a green jersey, scoring goals. That'll do for me.

Goals can be difficult to score from such a lofty perch up there on the moral high ground - don't you think?

Malthibby
15-08-2009, 08:40 PM
I assume this thread is meant to be ironic. I haven't been too thrilled by Benji's antics but when he stuck his head on that ball today, 'I wish he wasn't playing for us' was not top of list of things i was screaming.
If Mr. Hughes can motivate the man, i will happily cheer on the result.
GG

Sloppy
15-08-2009, 08:40 PM
You're probably not the only one but there wont be many of you.

He's back playing in a green jersey, scoring goals. That'll do for me.

Goals can be difficult to score from such a lofty perch up there on the moral high ground - don't you think?
i think he is a good player and goal scorer and all but do you not think he should say hes sorry or he regrets what he said

Scooter
15-08-2009, 08:43 PM
benji done something today in 5mins that nish didnt do all game. bring it down with a touch and bring others into play

weststandhibby
15-08-2009, 09:19 PM
I assume this thread is meant to be ironic. I haven't been too thrilled by Benji's antics but when he stuck his head on that ball today, 'I wish he wasn't playing for us' was not top of list of things i was screaming.
If Mr. Hughes can motivate the man, i will happily cheer on the result.
GG
:top marks

Wotherspiniesta
15-08-2009, 09:22 PM

When did he say this?