PDA

View Full Version : The Hibernian - matchday magazine

RoxburghHibs
15-08-2009, 08:15 PM
I was very critical of the Goalmouth magazine so I guess it's only fair that I should praise the current production.

IMHO the current programme is the best quality we have ever produced so a big well done to the editorial team

:top marks

Malthibby
15-08-2009, 08:36 PM
So it should be at £3, but then it was over 60 pages, which makes it some half-time read. Needs a large print version for the terminally shortsighted, but fortunately, there are many pictures.:greengrin
GG

RoxburghHibs
15-08-2009, 08:42 PM
So it should be at £3, but then it was over 60 pages, which makes it some half-time read. Needs a large print version for the terminally shortsighted, but fortunately, there are many pictures.:greengrin
GG

Better £3 on quality that will be kept than £2 on crap

OtterHibee
15-08-2009, 08:47 PM
I was very critical of the Goalmouth magazine so I guess it's only fair that I should praise the current production.

IMHO the current programme is the best quality we have ever produced so a big well done to the editorial team

:top marks

:agree:

I didn't think Goalmouth was that bad TBF, but this one looks far better.

I don't have a problem paying £3 for a programme if the quality is there, which is certainly evident with the new format. They've managed to fill the 60 odd pages with good, relevant content and kept the adverts to a minimum.

Very well done to all involved.

:thumbsup:

Corstorphine Hibby
15-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Better £3 on quality that will be kept than £2 on crap

You don't happen to be a seller of the afore mentioned organ do you? :cool2:

I only ask because I was speaking to a programme seller today and he mentioned the tidy commission amount he made from todays game.

gringojoe
15-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Went to buy one and the guy in front got the last one:grr:

Frogga
15-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Bought it today since it was the first game of the season. I'm glad they've brought back the A-Z section as its always a good read!

woody47
15-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Just a pity they don't have someone to proof read it as I counted at least two spelling errors. :devil:

Sir David Gray
15-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Just a pity they don't have someone to proof read it as I counted as least two spelling errors. :devil:

:agree: I read something about someone trying their "up most". :greengrin

Peevemor
15-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Just a pity they don't have someone to proof read it as I counted as least two spelling errors. :devil:

:cool2: :greengrin