PDA

View Full Version : NHC Davie Moyes's Honest Interview (He looked gutted)

The Voice Of Reason
15-08-2009, 07:31 PM
I felt for Moyes when I listened to this, he is clearly hurting :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/8203657.stm

I'll back Everton to bounce back.....Moyes is a future Scotland Manager me thinks :agree:

heretoday
15-08-2009, 10:23 PM
I think Moyes has his sights on higher things than Scotland, at least for the next 20 years!

He deserved a break this year after his efforts to put together a team with such spirit and guts. They didn't show it today but it must still be there somewhere.

Lescott will have to go methinks and Moyes will have to get on the blower pronto or it'll be another season battling against the odds.

Maybe he likes it that way. Imaging him having limitless funds like Hughes? His eyes would probably explode out of his napper!

Dashing Bob S
15-08-2009, 10:28 PM

I'll back Everton to bounce back.....Moyes is a future Scotland Manager me thinks :agree:

A bit like suggesting that if Wenger sticks in he might make the St Mirren job one day.

Hibernianinc
15-08-2009, 11:40 PM

Moyes is a greetin faced weegie *******.

Good manager or not.

(actually, I reckon he's a shoe-in for the Mau U job. Still a torn faced weegie **** tho')

Hibernianinc
15-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Moyes is a greetin faced weegie *******.

Good manager or not.

(actually, I reckon he's a shoe-in for the Mau U job. Still a torn faced weegie **** tho')

Admins - how come ****'s ok, but ******* isn't? Seeing how ******* is an accepted description by the OCD for illegitimacy, while **** is universially slaggy for knocking one out?:greengrin

Pete
15-08-2009, 11:55 PM
I think there was one reason for that scoreline today and his name is Joleon Lescott. He simply doesn't want to be there and that can have a destructive effect on a dressing room...especially if the bad apple is one of the last lines of defence. He was at fault for a number of the goals. I think Moyes should phone a taxi for him now. I also liked Phil Nevilles thinly vieled swipe at him in his post match interview.

Saying that take nothing away from Arsenal. They dealt clinically with what was in front of them and are my tip for the title.

Wenger has said his four year plan is coming to fruition and he believes they can win the league this year...and I believe him. People are looking at United and Chelsea to win the league but there's a quiet confidence in the Arsenal camp. He only sells players when he needs to and this team can beat anyone on their day...and I mean anyone.

Hibernianinc
16-08-2009, 12:11 AM
I think there was one reason for that scoreline today and his name is Joleon Lescott. He simply doesn't want to be there and that can have a destructive effect on a dressing room...especially if the bad apple is one of the last lines of defence. He was at fault for a number of the goals. I think Moyes should phone a taxi for him now. I also liked Phil Nevilles thinly vieled swipe at him in his post match interview.

Saying that take nothing away from Arsenal. They dealt clinically with what was in front of them and are my tip for the title.

Wenger has said his four year plan is coming to fruition and he believes they can win the league this year...and I believe him. People are looking at United and Chelsea to win the league but there's a quiet confidence in the Arsenal camp. He only sells players when he needs to and this team can beat anyone on their day...and I mean anyone.

Yeah, totally.

But when you say anyone, you mean anyone apart from Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U, dontcha? :greengrin

heretoday
16-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Nightmare scenario would be if Hughes himself backed out of the deal stranding Moyes with a peevish Lescott poisoning the dressing room.

Lescott is good but not that good. I'd sooner have Jagielka any day.

Sell now Moysie and swallow your pride!