PDA

View Full Version : A step in the right direction!

col02
15-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Today in Hibs first competative match under Hughes it showed we are on the path to correcting the wrongs of the style of football last season. I for one am quite happy to watch patient possession football and in time i am sure a cutting edge with an ability to increase the tempo at the right time will be introduced. All in all quite a happy Hibs fan tonight and i know we will get knocks along the way but patience is a virtue that will hopefully on this occassion be rewarded! :thumbsup:

erin-go-bragh87
15-08-2009, 05:54 PM
I was just pleased that a hibs Manager made positive substitutions to go and win a game!! Not seen that in a while!!:top marks

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
15-08-2009, 06:03 PM
It's great to have the buzz back again :thumbsup: - still not the finished article but promising signs and another gem uncovered in wotherspoon :agree:

Criswell
16-08-2009, 12:08 AM
I was quite pleased with today's performance, although there is of course plenty of room for improvement. It is never easy when the opposition refuses to cross the half-way line.

I was impressed with Wotherspoon and Cregg, with most other players putting in a decent performance.The exception, unfortunately, was Nish, nothing really came off for him and he missed an absolute sitter.

I thought Yogi's substitutions were bold and showed a real desire to win the game and it paid off. Well done Benji!

I am cautiously optimistic for the season ahead.