PDA

View Full Version : Yogi at the end

Hibby70
15-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Anyone see Yogi give Benji a big bear hug then as Maka approached expecting the same only to receive a right slap to the lug. Thought Maka was going to collapse he was in so much shock. Hilarious.

Hibby_Ed
15-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Aye, everyone got there hugs and pats from Yogi until Maka's scud to the lug, brilliant. Showed a real bond between player and manager though.

givescotlandfreedom
15-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Aye, everyone got there hugs and pats from Yogi until Maka's scud to the lug, brilliant. Showed a real bond between player and manager though.

Holding his head going down the tunnel :greengrin

les83
15-08-2009, 05:30 PM
if I had my way Jack Ross would have been holding his head as well (in shame) for feigning injury and getting two Hibs players injured

lucky
15-08-2009, 06:07 PM
if I had my way Jack Ross would have been holding his head as well (in shame) for feigning injury and getting two Hibs players injured

:top marks

GhostofBolivar
15-08-2009, 06:19 PM
I thought the team showed a fair bit of positive spirit. Benji was straight over to Yogi after his goal and the rest of the team piled on top of him. Everyone looked ecstatic for him.

I liked Yogi's reaction to Maka at FT as well. He's not picking on him, he's letting him know it's okay and he's having a laugh about it. No big thing. Better than shouting at him. He'll just have a lot of work to do in training.

weststandhibby
15-08-2009, 08:50 PM
I thought the team showed a fair bit of positive spirit. Benji was straight over to Yogi after his goal and the rest of the team piled on top of him. Everyone looked ecstatic for him.

I liked Yogi's reaction to Maka at FT as well. He's not picking on him, he's letting him know it's okay and he's having a laugh about it. No big thing. Better than shouting at him. He'll just have a lot of work to do in training.

:top marks

greenlex
15-08-2009, 09:00 PM

Surely you read that as "take that you stupid big Canute. Stacks in next week and you are off to ckwdenbeath till January"
Playfull slap!!!! Surely some mistake.

offshorehibby
15-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Surely you read that as "take that you stupid big Canute. Stacks in next week and you are off to ckwdenbeath till January"
Playfull slap!!!! Surely some mistake.

Well, we'll have to wait till next week when i think Maka will still be in goals.

Toaods
16-08-2009, 12:06 PM
the salp was light-hearted and Maka hammed it up, that's why the players were all laughing.