PDA

View Full Version : Any chance game(s) could be off?

Alicky Ranks
15-08-2009, 10:13 AM
I gather from my brother that it's been chucking it down non-stop across Scotland for the last couple of days. Will the Easter Road pitch handle it? Would it be a first if any games were called off on the opening day of the season?

Hamish
15-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Rain has stopped. Blue skies appearing

Forecast is good for the afternoon

Dashing Bob S
15-08-2009, 10:31 AM
More chance of Hearts being debt free by 3.00pm than the game being called off.

NB Hibby
15-08-2009, 10:40 AM
I gather from my brother that it's been chucking it down non-stop across Scotland for the last couple of days. Will the Easter Road pitch handle it? Would it be a first if any games were called off on the opening day of the season?

We should have Summer football (copyright G Smith):grr:

erin go bragh
15-08-2009, 10:51 AM
i remember an intertoto game a few seasons ago that should have been called of[the ball couldnt roll cause of all the water on the pitch ]it was a fin joke but not as wet as dens park in 86 but that wiz tears:blah:

Golden Bear
15-08-2009, 11:23 AM
i remember an intertoto game a few seasons ago that should have been called of[the ball couldnt roll cause of all the water on the pitch ]it was a fin joke but not as wet as dens park in 86 but that wiz tears:blah:

:greengrin

You nasty, nasty person!

:devil:

oconnors_strip
15-08-2009, 11:24 AM

its a professional football pitch, no the local pitches. rain hasnt been that bad either. no doubt the groundsman will have the sprinklers on:rolleyes: