PDA

View Full Version : what game is on Alba tommorow?

monktonharp
14-08-2009, 11:43 PM
any chance of it being Hibernian v St.Mirren? having to miss the game,but Alba usually show games later on Saturday,dont they? will they have less coverage,considering the new arrangments?

perthhibs
15-08-2009, 12:01 AM
any chance of it being Hibernian v St.Mirren? having to miss the game,but Alba usually show games later on Saturday,dont they? will they have less coverage,considering the new arrangments?
It's St Johnstone -Motherwell game on alba tomorow night .

monktonharp
15-08-2009, 12:27 AM
It's St Johnstone -Motherwell game on alba tomorow night .cheers for that

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Adfreyui drtopwerfvc fvdhujnbd st johnstone vdreses Motherwell ion BBC Alba., 8pm

Sprouleflyer
15-08-2009, 07:40 AM
Adfreyui drtopwerfvc fvdhujnbd st johnstone vdreses Motherwell ion BBC Alba., 8pm

Are you still drinking? :wink:

RoYO!
15-08-2009, 09:03 AM

you forgot to say - hellee-kop-ter, seems to be in every gaellic phrase ive heard

Moulin Yarns
15-08-2009, 09:25 AM
you forgot to say - hellee-kop-ter, seems to be in every gaellic phrase ive heard

many moons ago, I was holidaying on the Isle of Lewis, and the elderly mother of my mothers employer was arriving by helicopter, and I was getting a lift home on it :thumbsup: we managed to teach a wee local boy his first English phrase by the end of the week.

"David, Helicopter, Bye":bye: