PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Hibs!

Thecat23
14-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Well after a long summer it's finally here, with a new season comes new expectations. I'm 100% behind Yogi and i wish the boys all the best.

Not had much to cheer about the past year or so, but it's a new manager, new team, new season... so lets get behind the Hibees!!!

Lets get off to a flyer and get right behind the team :thumbsup:

Golden Bear
14-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Well after a long summer it's finally here, with a new season comes new expectations. I'm 100% behind Yogi and i wish the boys all the best.

Not had much to cheer about the past year or so, but it's a new manager, new team, new season... so lets get behind the Hibees!!!

Lets get off to a flyer and get right behind the team :thumbsup:

:tsk tsk:

This is an outrageously positive post which has no place on the messageboard.

Dearie me - no wonder there's been no response!

:wink:

Thecat23
14-08-2009, 09:37 PM
:tsk tsk:

This is an outrageously positive post which has no place on the messageboard.

Dearie me - no wonder there's been no response!

:wink:

I know if i posted something ripping into the team i bet this would have about 50 posts now :wink:

Jonnyboy
14-08-2009, 09:42 PM
I know if i posted something ripping into the team i bet this would have about 50 posts now :wink:

In order to ensure many posts on your thread you need to include a paragraph saying you hope these nasty casual types dont fight their Buddies equivalents or they will tarnish the image of Hibernian :wink:

Thecat23
14-08-2009, 09:44 PM
In order to ensure many posts on your thread you need to include a paragraph saying you hope these nasty casual types dont fight their Buddies equivalents or they will tarnish the image of Hibernian :wink:

Ah forgot to add that.. Casuals try and behave tomorrow please our club rep is at stake!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool2: