PDA

View Full Version : Ordering a student ticket online

zlatan
14-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Do they ask for proof at collection/turnstile or not bother there bottys?

Not started uni yet so obviously haven't got a matriculation card for the year so dunno what I can use as proof.

Also, taking my nephew along for his first game tommorow, he's 4 in a couple of weeks which is a similar age to when I went to my first game, any parents got any hints or tips for keeping a child amused for 90 minutes, at the game obviously smartypants?

I'm_cabbaged
14-08-2009, 07:13 PM

Not started uni yet so obviously haven't got a matriculation card for the year so dunno what I can use as proof.

Also, taking my nephew along for his first game tommorow, he's 4 in a couple of weeks which is a similar age to when I went to my first game, any parents got any hints or tips for keeping a child amused for 90 minutes?

Pizza and PSP. :agree:

Was better when I was younger, we used to play tig when we were bored. :greengrin

zlatan
14-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Good shout, think I'll dig out the DS for him. I'm hopeful the South Stand is open as that's always quiet, giving him room to run about if he wants.

He's only going as he told me the other day he likes Rangers, so the brainwashing process shall begin earlier than expected.

ArabHibee
14-08-2009, 08:11 PM

Also, taking my nephew along for his first game tommorow, he's 4 in a couple of weeks which is a similar age to when I went to my first game, any parents got any hints or tips for keeping a child amused for 90 minutes, at the game obviously smartypants?

I'm assuming that you still have to pick up the student ticket from the ticket office? If so, then you will be asked to show your matriculation card. I ordered and paid for my season ticket over the phone and they wouldn't send out my season ticket in the post. I had to collect in person to show my matric card.

I'm pretty sure if you can't prove you are going to University then they will make you pay full price for the ticket.