PDA

View Full Version : I love Hearts because......

McSwanky
14-08-2009, 08:22 AM
Following on from dublinhfc's thread, in the interests of PCness I though I should start an equivalent thread :wink:

I love Hearts because......

they provide me with long lasting entertainment. From the George Burley sacking to hiring Jim Duffy, to the fax machine, to Rima and her golden sticks, to being kicked off the pitches at "their" state of the art training faciliy by a bunch of spotty Maths students.

The yamboids really are a laugh a minute.

Dashing Bob S
14-08-2009, 08:34 AM
My first girlfriend was a Jambo (well, from a Jambo family) and she was a rather adorable filly.

Toaods
14-08-2009, 08:37 AM
they think there's a conspiracy against them .......and they're right...:greengrin

jgl07
14-08-2009, 08:45 AM
I love the optimism of the support.

On Monday as the deadline for signing a player eligible for the next round of the Europa Cup, they seemed convinced that a star striker would be signed at the last minute.

This involved spending from 18:00 to midnight pressing refresh on Kickback to find out the identity of said striker.

Descriptions of people seen training at Riccarton or even waiting for a 35 bus were compared with possible targets.

hibbie02
14-08-2009, 08:58 AM
I don't think I could bring myself to start any sentence with those words.:jamboak::jamboak::jamboak:

Mon Dieu4
14-08-2009, 09:05 AM
They have 2 world cup stars
an incognito Director of Football
The most beautiful stadium in the world
Are Champions League winners
They are the biggest team in the known universe and beyond that too

Need I go on? :dummytit:

erin go bragh
14-08-2009, 09:14 AM
for the shear joy of dundee leaving it till the last 10 mins before sticking it right up them and of course the irony of them complaining about goal average not being fair[when killie pipped them in 66 [think] and so it was changed to goal difference but had it been goal average they would have won it in 86 :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

JeMeSouviens
14-08-2009, 09:48 AM
They won the war and saved civilisation as we know it. :agree:

... didn't they? :confused:

Dashing Bob S
14-08-2009, 09:50 AM
They won the war and saved civilisation as we know it. :agree:

... didn't they? :confused:

Twice.

Yet are liberal enough to still prefer German football to Brazilian.

bighairyfaeleith
14-08-2009, 09:51 AM
I once ****ed a jambo lass, she was ginger and pretty ugly, so when I produced the good so to speak and it was dribbling down her quite big chin, I thought I ****ing hate jambos...

sorry wrong thread:wink:

Judas Iscariot
14-08-2009, 09:53 AM
They have THE most prolific striker in the country :faf:

Seany HFC 7-0
14-08-2009, 10:27 AM
The laughter they give us pretty much on a weekly basis. From going to conquer Europe to unpaid bills! Mad Vlad just keeps them coming! :yamlaugh:
Bunch of clowns! :greengrin

Hermit Crab
14-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Its great the way thier so called great fans take the bait whenever a hibby scores at the bus shelter, and they turn into animals giving us a great laugh when the try to invade the pitch a then fall down live on tv claiming that player hit me mr policeman. wah wah!:jamboak:

RickyS
14-08-2009, 10:41 AM
I once ****ed a jambo lass, she was ginger and pretty ugly, so when I produced the good so to speak and it was dribbling down her quite big chin, I thought I ****ing hate jambos...

sorry wrong thread:wink:

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::thum bsup:

Toaods
14-08-2009, 10:55 AM
I once ****ed a jambo, he was ginger and pretty ugly, so when I produced the goods so to speak and it was dribbling down his quite big chin:jamboak:, I thought I ****ing hate jambos...

I've corrected that for you....:greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
14-08-2009, 10:58 AM
I've corrected that for you....:greengrin

****ing stella, drink enough and you'll **** anything :greengrin

thats the good thing about being an aids ridden hobo peg selling junkie, you don't have to have standards. Now wee airdrie jambos, thats big team standards

Lincoln Green
14-08-2009, 11:01 AM
My head hurts...

I'm in a quiet place with very soft walls...

and the nice nurse hasn't brought my medication yet today...

:devil:

iwasthere1972
14-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Thread magnifico.

http://www.retrotuckshopsweetsdirect.co.uk/images/hancocks%20056.jpg

:drool:

dublinhfc
14-08-2009, 11:12 AM
because they taste a little bit like fizzy refreshers but some of the messages you get on them make my day......your *****, nade like cakes, 1986 whatayear, wheres wally being some of my favourites.

ManBearPig
07-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Because they are cheats and only reason we are not rock bottom of the league..... (dragged this thread back from the dead in 2009 happier times)

SloopJB
07-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Because they are cheats and only reason we are not rock bottom of the league..... (dragged this thread back from the dead in 2009 happier times)

OK,

how are they cheats?

ronaldo7
07-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Heart of Midliedown seems very apt.:greengrin

sleeping giant
07-05-2014, 09:45 PM
I have no reason to love the hearts.
I don't even ****ing hate them.

**** them. **** their fans

CraigHibee
07-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Hearts can kiss my hairy ass, hate those ***** more than anything

AgentDaleCooper
07-05-2014, 10:32 PM
bit of a shame to have brought this thread up - it serves only as a reminder that even though hearts are at their lowest ebb for decades, they can still laugh at us. their worst team ever, cobbled together in a state of financial ruin, has amassed more points than us. they even cheered us onto the pitch in the last derby, FFS.

the only things we have left to be proud about are our history, and the fact that we're still here, following our club, even though we've been repeatedly sitting on our balls since 2007.

Centre Hawf
08-05-2014, 10:49 AM
I love Hearts for beating Killie on sunday. Otherwise we'd be ****ed.

leggeto
08-05-2014, 11:11 AM
They took Brian (Mrs) Hamilton off our hands for a lot of money

DTS
08-05-2014, 11:14 AM
I love hearts as when the going is tough, they are there to remind you it could be worse you could be one of them

jakeshibs
08-05-2014, 11:37 AM
I hate hearts!!!

Mango Man
08-05-2014, 03:15 PM
bit of a shame to have brought this thread up - it serves only as a reminder that even though hearts are at their lowest ebb for decades, they can still laugh at us. their worst team ever, cobbled together in a state of financial ruin, has amassed more points than us. they even cheered us onto the pitch in the last derby, FFS.

the only things we have left to be proud about are our history, and the fact that we're still here, following our club, even though we've been repeatedly sitting on our balls since 2007.

:top marksYup, sadly we have nothing on them, only Hibs could do this to our long suffering fans, couldn't even have a wee chuckle at them going down, no, we friggin end up going down with them and get beat of their worst side they have probably ever had....4 TIMES!! There is no other derby record like it, through all the different players and management both teams have had, they tend to come out on top 8 out of 10 times, why is this? at the end of the day it's just another team who happen to live in the same city as us I suppose.

Keith_M
08-05-2014, 03:18 PM

Why???????????

:confused:

ManBearPig
08-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Was looking through auld threads trying to get some perspective on this situation we find ourselves in

AgentDaleCooper
08-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Was looking through auld threads trying to get some perspective on this situation we find ourselves in

this is my perspective - hearts are the worst they've ever been, and they still see us as a laughing stock. rubbish bump IMO.