13-08-2009, 07:05 AM
anyone?

Sprouleflyer
13-08-2009, 07:07 AM
anyone?

Lets talk about Benji :greengrin

Steve20
13-08-2009, 07:33 AM
Ok, lets talk Hibs. Does anyone think we will sign anyone before Saturday?

bighairyfaeleith
13-08-2009, 07:36 AM
Ok, lets talk Hibs. Does anyone think we will sign anyone before Saturday?

yep, I reckon we will parade 9 new signings from a bankrupt eastern european country right at the last minute!!

aaah hold on

bighairyfaeleith
13-08-2009, 07:37 AM
for a serious response though, no I don't think so. Think hughes would like to but don't think he will get his way

Dashing Bob S
13-08-2009, 08:00 AM
I get the feeling that there will be a new face or two before Saturday. As I understand we're talking to clubs about players and have been for some time. So there is the clear desire to do business on both sides but its all about brinkmanship, so it'll go to the wire.

I think this afternoon and/or tomorrow morning, there will be a rash of activity. It might come to nothing or we might see three or even four new faces.

My gut says one new player before St.Mirren.

Dibben
13-08-2009, 08:21 AM
I get the feeling that there will be a new face or two before Saturday. As I understand we're talking to clubs about players and have been for some time. So there is the clear desire to do business on both sides but its all about brinkmanship, so it'll go to the wire.

I think this afternoon and/or tomorrow morning, there will be a rash of activity. It might come to nothing or we might see three or even four new faces.

My gut says one new player before St.Mirren.

:agree: Hope so!!!

Even if it is just an ex Hibs players who's currently training with Celtic... :hmmm::pray:

BH.

Gatecrasher
13-08-2009, 08:34 AM
I can't see it tbh as much as I think we need one I can't see a new signing untill the later end of august :agree: