PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Tours

matty_f
12-08-2009, 10:25 PM
I know there have been threads on the Stadium Tours already, so apologies for starting another one, however I went on one this afternoon with my son and it really was first class.:thumbsup:

First up, big thanks to Billy for making my son's birthday extra special - a gift "from the Captain" when he came in, and getting to lead the tour out of the dressing room and into the tunnel fair made his day!:top marks

That aside, the whole experience was first rate - you really get an idea of just how professional a club Hibs are, and how well we go about our business.

Billy does a fantastic job as the tour guide, informative and funny and IMHO, he got it spot on.

Anyway, having been on the tour, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with even a bit of interest in Hibs. The only thing I'd say is don't take anyone under 3 (Mrs F spent the time in the car with my two daughters after they started playing up!).

Other than that - well worth the money:thumbsup:

Toaods
12-08-2009, 10:35 PM
what time was that Matty?

I was down at the TO collecting my season books about 4.30 and the noticed the car park was pretty full. Had me wondering if there was a training session on the pitch or something along those lines.

garyrobertson85
12-08-2009, 10:37 PM
i was there a few weeks ago.bairn enjoyed it just as much as me.he was running and jumping about and he got a can of coke fi the big man.

he started listening whenever billy said liverpool and man united.

matty_f
12-08-2009, 10:45 PM
what time was that Matty?

I was down at the TO collecting my season books about 4.30 and the noticed the car park was pretty full. Had me wondering if there was a training session on the pitch or something along those lines.

1pm. I understand that the Gay Scotland team were in for a tour later on, so it could have been them.:agree:

Jonnyboy
12-08-2009, 10:46 PM
I know there have been threads on the Stadium Tours already, so apologies for starting another one, however I went on one this afternoon with my son and it really was first class.:thumbsup:

First up, big thanks to Billy for making my son's birthday extra special - a gift "from the Captain" when he came in, and getting to lead the tour out of the dressing room and into the tunnel fair made his day!:top marks

That aside, the whole experience was first rate - you really get an idea of just how professional a club Hibs are, and how well we go about our business.

Billy does a fantastic job as the tour guide, informative and funny and IMHO, he got it spot on.

Anyway, having been on the tour, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with even a bit of interest in Hibs. The only thing I'd say is don't take anyone under 3 (Mrs F spent the time in the car with my two daughters after they started playing up!).

Other than that - well worth the money:thumbsup:

There are often threads on here where folk moan about the club - ticket office, website etc etc so it's nice to read a positive one for a change and I'm delighted but not surprised in the least that Billy is so good with these tours. Great guy who cares and works hard to ensure everyone enjoys the tour experience :agree:

Glad the wee fella loved it Matty (I suspect you were as excited as him though :wink:) :greengrin

Toaods
12-08-2009, 10:47 PM
1pm. I understand that the Gay Scotland team were in for a tour later on, so it could have been them.:agree:

couldnae get them out the showers....:jamboak:

Ceebs
13-08-2009, 08:12 AM
The youngest daughter and I went on Tuesday (1pm) agree with everything said in the OP.

Well done Billy and thanks for a great afternoon. :thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
13-08-2009, 08:20 AM

No wonder they got pumped (not literally) last night then – imagine leaving it that late to fly to Norway.

hibee_girl
13-08-2009, 09:07 AM
:agree: Totally agree

Thought the tour was fantastic :thumbsup:

hibs1875aye
13-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Agree with everyone here. The tour is really good and Billy done a great job. :agree::thumbsup:

SquashedFrogg
13-08-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm going along to the ticket office tomorrow morning with the wee boy to collect tickets for the game on Saturday and was thinking about doing the tour.

I've seen the details on the official website about tour times etc but can't get through to the on the number provided. Can someone tell me if I can book a tour at the ticket office when i'm there buying tickets?

Thanks in advance..

garyrobertson85
13-08-2009, 12:40 PM
yep thats wer u get ur tickets:thumbsup:

SquashedFrogg
13-08-2009, 01:46 PM
yep thats wer u get ur tickets:thumbsup:

Brilliant, thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Being trying most of the day to get through but keep getting told there's no-one available and to try again later. :grr:

Considering it's advertised on the website and is highly recommended I thought they'd have been sitting by the phone waiting for people to call.

Thanks again..

Ceebs
13-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Brilliant, thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Being trying most of the day to get through but keep getting told there's no-one available and to try again later. :grr:

Considering it's advertised on the website and is highly recommended I thought they'd have been sitting by the phone waiting for people to call.

Thanks again..

Sure the tours are only on a Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!