PDA

View Full Version : New owner for 4 -in-Hand

Toaods
12-08-2009, 07:56 PM
went to collect my season tickets today and was chatting to the new owner at the door. Only took it over yesterday and spoke for 10 mins or so. Seems a decent enough guy, fairly clued up on the Hibs and extended a welcome in to his new hostelry starting with Saturday's game.

Cannae mind his full name ....something like Kane or that....:wink:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
12-08-2009, 08:14 PM
went to collect my season tickets today and was chatting to the new owner at the door. Only took it over yesterday and spoke for 10 mins or so. Seems a decent enough guy, fairly clued up on the Hibs and extended a welcome in to his new hostelry starting with Saturday's game.

- Oh?

joejoefaemexico
12-08-2009, 08:18 PM

Citizen?

blackpoolhibs
12-08-2009, 08:25 PM

Jack?

--------
12-08-2009, 08:27 PM
used

Kane?

I used to know his brother, Abel.

Dunno what happened to Abel - hasn't been seen around for a while.

I'll maybe ask Kane if HE knows where his brother is. :wink:

IWasThere2016
12-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Sugar .. Toaods was sweet on him! :greengrin

Toaods
12-08-2009, 08:29 PM
used

Kane?

I used to know his brother, Abel.

Dunno what happened to Abel - hasn't been seen around for a while.

I'll maybe ask Kane if HE knows where his brother is. :wink:

you looking for a bite there Doddie? :a bite:

GordonR
12-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Spelt 'Cain', maybe?

Toaods
12-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Spelt 'Cain', maybe?

will certainly need to shout "is that Kung Fu?" after a derby win.

Joe Baker II
13-08-2009, 01:24 PM
like the pub but hope he produces some better beer!!!

Phil D. Rolls
13-08-2009, 01:28 PM

Sounds a right Dingle, I'll not be dropping in, he should have stayed in the Woolpack.

Ritchie
13-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Sounds a right Dingle, I'll not be dropping in, he should have stayed in the Woolpack.

:faf::bitchy::faf:

sauzee
13-08-2009, 04:40 PM
like the pub but hope he produces some better beer!!!

don't know about better! bet you a pound to a penny it's dearer :tsk tsk: mr kane is well known for being a tight little git.

deek1875
13-08-2009, 07:29 PM
prices went up yesterday :grr:

--------
13-08-2009, 07:39 PM
you looking for a bite there Doddie? :a bite:

I've Noah idea.

The name just seemed familiar. :devil: