PDA

View Full Version : Scotland game in Canada

plhibs
12-08-2009, 03:07 PM
The Setanta website is listing the game today live at 12:55 pm eastern time but the tv listings dont mention it. Anyone over here have Setanta and can find out if it is on.

hibeemarley
12-08-2009, 03:17 PM
The Setanta website is listing the game today live at 12:55 pm eastern time but the tv listings dont mention it. Anyone over here have Setanta and can find out if it is on.

Setanta died pal, sorry to be the one to have to tell you

plhibs
12-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Setanta died pal, sorry to be the one to have to tell you

Only the U.K. one has gone they are still on the air over here and i think in Ozzie land as well.

hiblander
12-08-2009, 03:27 PM
I'm in New Zealand dude and usually watch games through this link:

usually someone will post a link to the game live :cool2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/ArticleSearch?contenttype=-1&phrase=Scotland&phrase=Football

Just 1 and a half hours to go till Thursday 5am kick off !

hibeemarley
12-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Only the U.K. one has gone they are still on the air over here and i think in Ozzie land as well.

That's my.. learned something new every day

plhibs
12-08-2009, 03:34 PM
That's my.. learned something new every day

I know, its really strange that they keep broadcasting here after going in the dumpster, dont understand it myself.

CA Hibby
12-08-2009, 03:43 PM
I know i'm not in Canada but still in North America so we probably get the same broadcast. Game for me is on at 10am pst so that would make sense that its on at 1pm for you. And yes believe it or not Setanta North America does continue to trade as they were all set up as seperate companies under the same banner, the only thing you wont get was shows like the spl show, football matters etc.
Now all we need to do now is hope the game goes our way

plhibs
12-08-2009, 03:52 PM
I know i'm not in Canada but still in North America so we probably get the same broadcast. Game for me is on at 10am pst so that would make sense that its on at 1pm for you. And yes believe it or not Setanta North America does continue to trade as they were all set up as seperate companies under the same banner, the only thing you wont get was shows like the spl show, football matters etc.
Now all we need to do now is hope the game goes our way

Thanks mate, now of to a local watering hole hopefully to see a victory.:thumbsup: