PDA

View Full Version : Mr & Mrs Zemmama are coming to Edinburgh

Jack
12-08-2009, 12:45 PM
The Evening News has learned that Zemmama's teenage wife Zenib and five-month-old Mehdi have finally been given permission by the Home Office to join him in Edinburgh.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/-Hughes-Hibs-fans-will.5541699.jp

Great news from the News, lets hope you’ve got this one right :cool2:.

Welcome :hnet:

JE89
12-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Now get him signing a contract extension :aok:

Captain Trips
12-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Credit to Zouma, very very easy to chuck it here for him with all the hassell but he has and has the club persevered through what must have been difficult times and decisions.

Even though he was here playing well before he left, these issues must have been in mind and he still looked a player. I think the next season could be very exciting on the field with Zouma and I think worth the gamble of contract talks to improve terms and length, I think we know have a player here.

Shaggy
12-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Now get him signing a contract extension :aok:

Completely agree,

if he has any sense and wants to further his career, signing then being bought has more credibility and value when arriving at a new club( its means they want to play you) than moving on as a bosman to become a pool player.

I feel priveledged he is here,

PETRIE....................git it sorted.

J-C
12-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Hibs have stood by him and his wife, gave him the season to be with her and their child and did everything in their powers to overturn the decision. Zouma should now repay Hibs by extending his contract so as if and when he should go, we get a pretty panny for him.

MyJo
12-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Great news for Zoumer.......now a 5 year deal for Daddy and a hibs kids membership for Mehdi and we're sorted :greengrin

Jonnyboy
12-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Hibs have stood by him and his wife, gave him the season to be with her and their child and did everything in their powers to overturn the decision. Zouma should now repay Hibs by extending his contract so as if and when he should go, we get a pretty panny for him.

Hibs stood by Kevin Thomson when he did his cruciate and look how he rewarded us! :wink: :greengrin

On a serious note, the wee man is a cracking player and at the moment he looks like the only one we've got who is capable of opening up defences for our strikers so the longer he stays the better :agree:

J-C
12-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Hibs stood by Kevin Thomson when he did his cruciate and look how he rewarded us! :wink: :greengrin

On a serious note, the wee man is a cracking player and at the moment he looks like the only one we've got who is capable of opening up defences for our strikers so the longer he stays the better :agree:

I don't think anyone expected KT to turn into the wee backstabbing ****bag that he was.

smurf
12-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Mrs Zoomer will be busy househunting in the south as IMHO he's off to the Premiership in Jan....:greengrin

Jonnyboy
12-08-2009, 02:57 PM
I don't think anyone expected KT to turn into the wee backstabbing ****bag that he was.

Indeed (he replied whilst hoping the isn't a deja vu moment :greengrin)

Speedway
12-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Mrs Zoomer will be busy househunting in the south as IMHO he's off to the Premiership in Jan....:greengrin

Will the airlines allow unaccompanied minors to travel cross border routes?

Dashing Bob S
12-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Zemamma's ze papa.

J-C
12-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Will the airlines allow unaccompanied minors to travel cross border routes?

She's 18 now, so isn't a minor any more, their ween is though. :greengrin

--------
12-08-2009, 05:42 PM

:agree:

He's your old-fashioned inside-forward - the sort of player Scotland used to produce in batches, and the latest in a long line of such at Easter Road, going back (in my time) to Nicker Johnston and Pat Quinn on the right, Peter Cormack and Alex Cropley on the left, and Russel Latapy who played all over the bloomin' place.

Only time will tell how good he really is, but with Zenib and Mehdi here with him and the team playing a passing game once more, he has every chance to show us what he can do.

I hope we can persuade him to extend his contract - even on the basis that he has it written in that we're obliged to listen to a bid of X million or offers from clubs in certain parts of the world after a certain length of time.

Just so long as The Blessed Tony of Parkhead doesn't decide to try a poaching expedition....

jgl07
12-08-2009, 06:04 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/-Hughes-Hibs-fans-will.5541699.jp

Great news from the News, lets hope you’ve got this one right :cool2:.
Another scoop for the EEN. Only about a week late but still......

MyJo
12-08-2009, 07:01 PM

Your just a little ray of bloody sunshine aint you :greengrin