PDA

View Full Version : NHC Graeme Dorrans

Ritchie
12-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Did anyone watch the WBA game last night?

Dorrans was brilliant.

future Scotland Star me thinks. :agree:

Hiber-nation
12-08-2009, 12:13 PM

Dorrans was brilliant.

Aye, the lad looks different class, not often you see a Scot with such natural ability. Great touch, passing ability and pace too.

Don't think he's been in any under 21 squads for some reason. Seems a bit strange when you see some of the celtic reserves that get picked.

JE89
12-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Aye, the lad looks different class, not often you see a Scot with such natural ability. Great touch, passing ability and pace too.

Don't think he's been in any under 21 squads for some reason. Seems a bit strange when you see some of the celtic reserves that get picked.

:agree:

Think because he was at Livi the season before last, the Scottish set up wouldn't look at him. (Although Im sure Snodgrass played Scotland B). No doubt if he was at Cellic he would have been called up.
Though if he continues how he has started this season, it won't be long :aok:

Judas Iscariot
12-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Should be in the squad NOW ahead of some of the also rans that fill it at the moment.. :bitchy:

If he played/sat on bench/wasted away in reserves for the Infirm he'd be in no problem :agree:

Another instance of the gashness that is the whole National side setup :jamboak:

Edinburgh Green
12-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Had a look on the WBA forum there were 2 contenders for man of the match Dorrans and.........Martis :duck:

Ritchie
12-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Should be in the squad NOW ahead of some of the also rans that fill it at the moment.. :bitchy:

If he played/sat on bench/wasted away in reserves for the Infirm he'd be in no problem :agree:

Another instance of the gashness that is the whole National side setup :jamboak:

pardon fonz?? :confused: :devil:

Perspective
12-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Dorrans has played on a few occasions for the Scotland Under-21 side (albeit not as a central midfielder), so it's a bit unfair to criticise the SFA for that.

I thought he was an average striker, slightly better on the wing but Mowbray switching him to a holding role was a stroke of genius.

Judas Iscariot
12-08-2009, 01:33 PM
pardon fonz?? :confused: :devil:

Problem?

:cool2:

sunshine1875
12-08-2009, 01:37 PM

Dorrans was brilliant.

Didn't see him last night, but he looked good on Saturday when he came on against Newcastle. It was his shot that Krul tipped over the crossbar.

Ritchie
12-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Problem?

:cool2:

me no comprendeeeee!!

what are also rans????

Ritchie
12-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Didn't see him last night, but he looked good on Saturday when he came on against Newcastle. It was his shot that Krul tipped over the crossbar.

he reminded me of scott brown last night with his driving runs..... he looked more dangerous in front of goal than broony though.

hibsdaft
12-08-2009, 02:01 PM
what are also rams????

Gary Teale, but he isn't in this squad

:duck:

Judas Iscariot
12-08-2009, 02:06 PM
me no comprendeeeee!!

what are also rans????

:doh: Fonz :rolleyes:

Google eeet :agree:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/also-rans

:greengrin

Ritchie
12-08-2009, 02:14 PM
:doh: Fonz :rolleyes:

Google eeet :agree:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/also-rans

:greengrin

:spammy::applause:

Judas Iscariot
12-08-2009, 02:19 PM
:spammy::applause:

See, you can rely on me to educate you :agree:

Jonnyboy
12-08-2009, 02:25 PM
I can just imagine if Hibs had signed him ..........

Another lower league dud

Signed on the cheap

Why are we signing Livi players?

............. and so on

:devil: