PDA

View Full Version : Yams Unreal..........................

lyonhibs
11-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Not entirely sure if I should post this as the JKB poster isn't on here to defend himself and that's generally considered poor form in message board "etiquette" unless I'm mistaken.

So, lets just say that the 2nd below post was posted by a well-known and revered - :greengrin - JKB inhabitant whose username rhymes with "Roabster"

APPARENTLY there were only 300-400 of us at the Bolton match.

The Bolton match on the moon perhaps................................. :rolleyes:

GGTTH

Originally Posted by DuffJimmy1875
33% of 10-11,000 doesn't equal 2500.

And there were 2500 Hibs fans down there.

Them's the facts

Originally posted by "Roabster"

Absolute and utter nonsense.

I've spoken to 2 people who were at the game. One is a hobo colleague and the other a client who is a Bolton supporter.

Both verify that there were no more than 300-400 hobos at the match.

More mythology and fantasy from wee teamers desperate for anything they can grab on to in order to make themselves look better than they are.

As mentioned above you can normally knock off a zero on any estimated away support by these trumpets.

Haymaker
11-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Utter muppets. :jamboak:

iwasthere1972
11-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Not entirely sure if I should post this as the JKB poster isn't on here to defend himself and that's generally considered poor form in message board "etiquette" unless I'm mistaken.

So, lets just say that the 2nd below post was posted by a well-known and revered - :greengrin - JKB inhabitant whose username rhymes with "Roabster"

The Bolton match on the moon perhaps................................. :rolleyes:

GGTTH

Them's the facts

I've spoken to 2 people who were at the game. One is a hobo colleague and the other a client who is a Bolton supporter.

More mythology and fantasy from wee teamers desperate for anything they can grab on to in order to make themselves look better than they are.

As mentioned above you can normally knock off a zero on any estimated away support by these trumpets.

Maybe a wee look at one of the videos on Youtube would catapult his brains fom his pants up to where they should be. What a complete and utter frying pan.

:grr: Count the people FUD

Booked4Being-Ugly
11-08-2009, 11:10 PM
You would have thought Bolton would have invited a club with a massive away support like the Yams...... oh wait right enough! :cool2:

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/heartsPSF09H/1/slides/DSC_2166.asp

Calvin
11-08-2009, 11:16 PM
He could have been talking about the Legends match?!

:duck:

Hank Schrader
11-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Ahh, good old Boabster.

You could search every adult website on the internet high and low and you would still not find a bigger dick than him......

iwasthere1972
11-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Ahh, good old Boabster.

You could search every adult website on the internet high and low and you would still not find a bigger dick than him......

I'll take your word on that if you don't mind. :wink:

matty_f
11-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Ahh, good old Boabster.

which is ironic, because you get the impression there's a very high chance of him having a tiny dick himself.:agree:

RickyS
12-08-2009, 12:18 AM
which is ironic, because you get the impression there's a very high chance of him having a tiny dick himself.:agree:

spare a thought tho for his hobo colleague! anybody know who this unfortnate guy is? I think every work place has one of these guys..... you know the type the know it all, vlad sympathiser. the yam who thinks he's popular but secretly we all know he is a complete tw.at.

Mon the Hibs:hnet:

NOLA
12-08-2009, 12:27 AM
just another example of a deluded YAM trying to fit in with his like minded Vegetables on Brokeback, HOMOFC indeed!

scoopyboy
12-08-2009, 12:30 AM
The guy is thick as mince, he has habitually shown this.

Most people who have clients are generally in responsible jobs.

I can only assume if he has clients he is a rent boy.

jgl07
12-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Boaster certainly is well known over here for someone with a mere 150 posting on Sickbag.

He is not the prize idiot. This one qualifies:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1155144&postcount=15

someone complained:

Yes it's like that at Parkhead and other away grounds. I remember being at Dens a few years ago listening in disgust to "Edinburgh is wonderful apart from Jews, Tims and Pakies".... yet these ambassadors of our club are happy to say fans of other clubs are worse. My girlfriend is Roman Catholic and i can't take her to a Hearts away game for fear of what might be sung.

to which "Kingston" replied:

never a truer word was sung

poolman
12-08-2009, 01:03 AM

GGTTH

Them's the facts

Boabster really is a prize ****wit of the highest order

I'm sure someone on here will correct me if i'm wrong but was it not this prize fud when Mad Vlad took over the reins at the new Chelsea said that we are not worth even mentioning now as the Yams have left us way behind and it's all about them and the ugly sisters and European teams from now on

C'mon Boabster ya welt, please read this and let us all know how your team is doing in the "bigger picture" of European standings and has the PBS cleaner (wee Sadie) cleaned the dust away from the plinth that the "BIG" cup was going to be displayed

Boabster, yer a deluded splodge o' boak and probably still going to bed at night playing with you wart infested todger dreaming that Vlad is still gonna deliver the goods to the front door of your new super dooper 5 star hotel in Mcleod street :bye:

Admins, sorry, Ive had a few tonight :greengrin

NOLA
12-08-2009, 01:25 AM
BOABSTER equals taking the Boaby up the gary glitter:greengrin

Steve-O
12-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Can someone please post a link to a photo of the Hibs support on Saturday in order to prove this clown wrong?

The_Todd
12-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Can someone please post a link to a photo of the Hibs support on Saturday in order to prove this clown wrong?

Balls to that. The facts are we took 2500 to Bolton. Should the big Jessie on Sickbag wish to dispute this, he should back up his claims of his "Hobo mate" and "some random from Bolton".

Hibs' boisterous 2,500 travelling support took satisfaction from a battling display

The 2500 Hibs fans behind Yves Ma-Kalambay's goal...

Well over 2,000 Hibernian supporters made the journey

Dashing Bob S
12-08-2009, 08:09 AM

GGTTH

Them's the facts

In fairness to Boabster, I think he was referring to the hooligan element.

Actually, it sounds about right.

Mikeystewart
12-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Dont know if this has been posted but i think it will firmly put the jumbo in his place if he cares to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUayLafVl9g :thumbsup:

200-300 fans.... my A**e!!

Gatecrasher
12-08-2009, 08:34 AM
In fairness to Boabster, I think he was referring to the hooligan element.

Actually, it sounds about right.

300 - 400 was the crowd

At the beehive :wink:

Mag7
12-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Just had a look at that thread. A yam who appears to have a semblance of intelligence has confirmed the Hibs support at Bolton was 2,491.

Dashing Bob S
12-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Talk about getting caught with your fingers in the till!

"Did you steal your mother's purse, Boabster?"

"Nup. I never touched it!"

"Then how come I found it under your bed?"

"Somebody must have put it there!"

"But son, we live on Inchcolm island in a pillbox in the River Forth having been ostracised by the local community, so there is nobody else who could have put it there."

(Mumbling retreat to his room) "I hate you. I'm goin oan Kickback to talk to Wee Airdrie Jambo. He understands me."

lyonhibs
12-08-2009, 12:01 PM

If you go to the thread on JKB, you'll see that - ahem - "someone" already has :greengrin

GGTTH

jacomo
12-08-2009, 12:13 PM
If you go to the thread on JKB, you'll see that - ahem - "someone" already has :greengrin

GGTTH

That'll be their last post on Kickback, then.

Phil D. Rolls
12-08-2009, 12:35 PM
I like boabster, he's ok.

Sprouleflyer
12-08-2009, 02:17 PM
I like boabster, he's ok.

Have you been sniffing glue again?

Toaods
12-08-2009, 02:30 PM

As mentioned above you can normally knock off a zero on any estimated away support by these trumpets.[/QUOTE]

obviously works on the game outside CC Blooms...:wink:

confused between that over stated figure and the opposite understated figure for his big hugely supported, big, big, big world famously mega team, who IIRC took a massive 30 or so people to Southampton recently.

prize plum:cool2:

sunshine1875
12-08-2009, 02:42 PM

:hmmm:...........has he forgotten that he supports a team that every second week records sell-outs at the PBS, yet photographic evidence shows that the attendance was closer to 11k.

What a :asshole::doh:

JohnnyHibby
12-08-2009, 03:44 PM
You would have thought Bolton would have invited a club with a massive away support like the Yams...... oh wait right enough! :cool2:

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/heartsPSF09H/1/slides/DSC_2166.asp

I see from the photo there are 2 guys wearing green......u sure there was no segregation at the game?.....would make sense for the large number in that end :agree:

I take it Roabsters Hobo at his work does not realise who he is?