I took this on Sat from the pitch, thought you may like to hear how
good the fans sounded:thumbsup::top marks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUayLafVl9g

Broken Gnome
11-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooooh that's good. :thumbsup:

wazoo1875
11-08-2009, 08:15 PM
That sounds brilliant , you don't often get to see or here the fans from the pitch level , that must give the players a buzz . Just shows what a rockin Easter Road can do for them in a derby :agree:

007 Mickey Weir
11-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Brilliant! A bit less biased than the Eurosport stuff. makes u proud to be a hibbie!!

iwasthere1972
11-08-2009, 08:25 PM

:top marks

WarringtonHibee
11-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Looks awesome, was a great day (apart from that other *****...) and we were in great voice. :thumbsup:

Riordans Boots
11-08-2009, 08:40 PM

That makes the hairs stand up on the back of yer neck hearing the Hibs support :scarf:

Superb video :top marks:thumbsup:

Booked4Being-Ugly
11-08-2009, 08:55 PM
This is more positive, great quality video. I'm glad the majority of the fans did us proud and had a great day out in a magnificent stadium! Well done. :thumbsup:

Virginia Hibs
11-08-2009, 09:07 PM
I think my laddie was still overawed at that point to take in the support but for us standing on the touchline it was definitely an emotional moment :greengrin

BoltonHibee
11-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Just been speaking to one of the Bolton players, who has said that Jussi was absolutely over the moon with the turnout of the Hibs support. He would not have got that from any other team ( EPL team would not have been playing for obvious reasons and the OF would have pushed the police costs too high). He stated that no Championship side would have taken a following of that size to the Reebok for a "friendly".

The Video looks great and sound even better:thumbsup:

Antifa Hibs
11-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Can't be the Hibs fans, everyone was outside stealing OAP's pensions, kicking kittens into rivers and stealing sweeties off kids!! :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, cracking vid, great turnout and great support :thumbsup:

Ell_Chrisso
11-08-2009, 09:24 PM
I have to say, after all the fuss over the trouble etc, and reading numerous rants on this forum over the past few days, that video just put a huge smile back on my face!

Just shows u what kind of atmosphere we created at the weekend! absolutely fantastic video mate!

p.s, where in perth u originally from?

lyonhibs
11-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I must admit, I was watching that for the first 40 seconds or so thinking "aye, this is a good view, but all I can hear is a lot of clapping"

THEN somebody turned up the Hibby volume dial - what a fantastic song from a - very much mostly - fantastic support :agree: :agree:

Sir David Gray
11-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Brilliant video.

I would just like to say a huge well done to Hibs for organising such a great pre-season schedule. Although I didn't go to Belfast or Dublin, those were great trips for the fans and I just had a fantastic time in Blackburn and Bolton.

I just hope that a few dozen imbeciles haven't spoiled it for the vast majority of Hibs fans who were jovial but well behaved throughout and that we can go back down to England in the very near future. :thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
11-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Just been speaking to one of the Bolton players, who has said that Jussi was absolutely over the moon with the turnout of the Hibs support. He would not have got that from any other team ( EPL team would not have been playing for obvious reasons and the OF would have pushed the police costs too high). He stated that no Championship side would have taken a following of that size to the Reebok for a "friendly".

The Video looks great and sound even better:thumbsup:

thats good to know,

that vid is brill :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
11-08-2009, 10:14 PM
thats good to know,

that vid is brill :thumbsup:

:agree::thumbsup:

Mikeystewart
12-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Should post that on the thread about the jambo saying there was only 200 - 300 hibs fans at the game :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
12-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Should post that on the thread about the jambo saying there was only 200 - 300 hibs fans at the game :greengrin

Yes, can we please edit it/decrease the volume so it fits the requirements of Yam minister of propaganda Boabster?

I think this t*i*t is giving away his age and his technophobia. It's easy to estimate crowd numbers from home made vids these days.