PDA

View Full Version : Access to I-spy

Jim44
10-08-2009, 10:18 PM
With I-spy now available to everybody, am I correct in assuming that the first few lines of all threads, irrespective of the forum will be visible to everyone?

iwasthere1972
10-08-2009, 10:23 PM
With I-spy now available to everybody, am I correct in assuming that the first few lines of all threads, irrespective of the forum will be visible to everyone?

:agree: I'm not a private member.

Great facility - Been using it for the past 4 or 5 days now and :top marks No need to use the F5 function now.

DaveF
11-08-2009, 08:22 AM
If you are not a PM then you won't be seeing the threads in the PM board or any other restricted board.

Well, you shouldn't be :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
11-08-2009, 08:26 AM
If you are not a PM then you won't be seeing the threads in the PM board or any other restricted board.

Well, you shouldn't be :greengrin

I'll go and start a thread about iwasthere on the PM board just now and see how he reacts.

matty_f
11-08-2009, 08:50 AM
I'll go and start a thread about iwasthere on the PM board just now and see how he reacts.

Another one?:confused:

Danderhall Hibs
11-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Another one?:confused:

I might do a nice one this time. I think he gets unfairly criticised by some posters.

Peevemor
11-08-2009, 08:57 AM
I might do a nice one this time. I think he gets unfairly criticised by some posters.

:agree: People forget that he's knocking on a bit.

Mibbes Aye
11-08-2009, 11:21 AM

If that thread about the zoo was accurate he was lucky to avoid the jail.....or worse :bitchy:

iwasthere1972
11-08-2009, 03:49 PM
If that thread about the zoo was accurate he was lucky to avoid the jail.....or worse :bitchy:

I blame the wife. It was her who told me to get some monkey nuts while I was out. :agree: I'm now on the last week of my community service cleaning out the cages at Edinburgh Zoo. The judge did say, when handing me my punishment, that if I hadn't had such a good previous unblemished record then it would have been cleaning the bogs at Tynie on matchdays. :jamboak: