PDA

View Full Version : Bolton happy with our turnout.

blackpoolhibs
10-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Just spoken to boltonhibs, who was on the testimonial commitee, and they were very happy with the turnout. The amount that will go to charity will go into 6 figures.:thumbsup:They mentioned the trouble, and recognised it was a small element, that any team could have brought. Jussi was gratefull for the amount of Hibs fans who came, bang on 2500 apparently. Give yourself a pat on the back, and dont let the idiots spoil what was a great weekend apart from 10 minutes after.

Jonnyboy
10-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Just spoken to boltonhibs, who was on the testimonial commitee, and they were very happy with the turnout. The amount that will go to charity will go into 6 figures.:thumbsup:They mentioned the trouble, and recognised it was a small element, that any team could have brought. Jussi was gratefull for the amount of Hibs fans who came, bang on 2500 apparently. Give yourself a pat on the back, and dont let the idiots spoil what was a great weekend apart from 10 minutes after.

Good to read that G.

Big up to the Hibs fans at the end of the game for giving Jussi a standing ovation as he walked round the pitch with his family :thumbsup:

RoxburghHibs
10-08-2009, 02:45 PM
What was the overall attendance for this match?

BoltonHibee
10-08-2009, 02:49 PM
It was 13,000 for the Hibs game, around 10K for the legends

BoltonHibee
10-08-2009, 03:04 PM
They thought the Hibs support was magnificent, created the atmosphere in and around the ground. Brilliant turnout.

The Boozers were full of praise for the fans, their behaviour and party atmosphere, not to mention the money they took

Well done lads and lassies:thumbsup:

Cod Boy
10-08-2009, 03:15 PM
the sunday mail had the att 5720 typical glasgow rag

LancashireHibby
10-08-2009, 06:07 PM
the sunday mail had the att 5720 typical glasgow rag

Miles out. Even Wigan weren't far short of that when they played St Mirren on Saturday.

SON OF PADDY
10-08-2009, 07:17 PM
They thought the Hibs support was magnificent, created the atmosphere in and around the ground. Brilliant turnout.

The Boozers were full of praise for the fans, their behaviour and party atmosphere, not to mention the money they took

Well done lads and lassies:thumbsup:

A BIG THANK YOU :thumbsup: to all the guys down in BOLTON you did us proud :top marksGREAT weekend :greengrin

jakki
10-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Moray, a great day out for me and my family. We only had one drink at the Beehive and then went to the stadium. All the kids enjoyed the entertainment as I did as it was all free. Unusual for special days out. Thank you and all the committee who made it so special.

Pity about the A***les who spoilt it for the majority
:thumbsup:

lucky
10-08-2009, 07:53 PM
I thought it was great Hibs support and a smashing day. I really like the Reebok. But rather than talk about trouble we should ignore it and not give the fools the publicity they crave. so come admins remove the trouble at Bolton thread.

jakki
10-08-2009, 08:08 PM
I thought it was great Hibs support and a smashing day. I really like the Reebok. But rather than talk about trouble we should ignore it and not give the fools the publicity they crave. so come admins remove the trouble at Bolton thread.

I disagree my 13 year old grandson was asked for a square do by a 50 year old fan only because he was he was wearing a hibs top. The fool here was a Bolton supporter and was so big he had to pick on a kid!

lucky
10-08-2009, 08:14 PM
I disagree my 13 year old grandson was asked for a square do by a 50 year old fan only because he was he was wearing a hibs top. The fool here was a Bolton supporter and was so big he had to pick on a kid!

I appreciate that a clown tried ruin your family day but should we really give them any oxygen for their antics?

fife hfc
10-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Great weekend had by me and my son. Made to feel welcome by the Bolton fans and my son loved the fun day and being able to get autographs after the game (which i was told is unusual at a EPL stadium now).

I spoke to alot of Bolton fans and wish them luck this season, even the ones who told me to put my money on England winning the World cup:faf: