PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for rangers fans at ER

blueisthecolour
09-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Is Hibs dealing with the distrubution of tickets for rangers and celtic fans again this season for games at ER?

FraserHFC
09-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Is Hibs dealing with the distrubution of tickets for rangers and celtic fans again this season for games at ER?

Hopefully

jgl07
09-08-2009, 08:04 PM
It was dealt with via the supporters clubs last season.

blueisthecolour
09-08-2009, 08:08 PM
It was dealt with via the supporters clubs last season.

We could also apply online, at some grounds that are doing this it works out cheaper for us to buy straight from the home club.

The_Todd
09-08-2009, 08:10 PM

I guess it depends if Glasgow Rantic FC push for their 5% again this season.

Cabbage East
09-08-2009, 08:14 PM
:yawn:

blueisthecolour
09-08-2009, 08:19 PM
:confused:
:yawn:

:confused::confused:

ANDY McGEECHAN
09-08-2009, 08:29 PM

Forget about it mate, save some cash, and buy your self a bar o' soap

TheBall'sRound
10-08-2009, 01:04 AM
If you look on the official hibs site about a month before the game there is usually an application form you can download and send in to get tickets.

Steve-O
10-08-2009, 01:28 AM
Forget about it mate, save some cash, and buy your self bar o' soap

:faf:

blueisthecolour
10-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Forget about it mate, save some cash, and buy your self a bar o' soap

The auld yins are the best eh:bitchy:

lyonhibs
10-08-2009, 03:03 PM
The auld yins are the best eh:bitchy:

I wouldn't get too touchy about the odd soap dodger jibe :greengrin

FWIW, hopefully Hibs will tell Rangers to ram their 5% charge, if they try to demand it again (have they?? Anyone know?)

So cheeky as to be almost unbelievable.

blueisthecolour
10-08-2009, 03:12 PM
I wouldn't get too touchy about the odd soap dodger jibe :greengrin

FWIW, hopefully Hibs will tell Rangers to ram their 5% charge, if they try to demand it again (have they?? Anyone know?)

So cheeky as to be almost unbelievable.

Im sure i will get used to the soap jibes:wink:

Im sure David Murray will be asking for the 5% as there is some clubs who pay it.

Do hibs give you the option of getting your tickets for away games sent special delivery and ifso how much do they charge for it?

How much are Hibs fans charged for a visit to Ibrox?

lyonhibs
10-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Im sure i will get used to the soap jibes:wink:

Im sure David Murray will be asking for the 5% as there is some clubs who pay it.

Do hibs give you the option of getting your tickets for away games sent special delivery and ifso how much do they charge for it?

How much are Hibs fans charged for a visit to Ibrox?

I'm sure they do, but mercifully I am in a position of being able to dander down to ER myself and get them in person, so avoid all additional charges.

Re: Ibrox - I'm sure I paid £22 for the SC game where we pumped you under Mowbray, but more like £25 for the league game where we taught you a footballing lesson in ball retention under Collins.

Cheap at the price, though :greengrin (on those occasions..................

blueisthecolour
10-08-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm sure they do, but mercifully I am in a position of being able to dander down to ER myself and get them in person, so avoid all additional charges.

Re: Ibrox - I'm sure I paid £22 for the SC game where we pumped you under Mowbray, but more like £25 for the league game where we taught you a footballing lesson in ball retention under Collins.

Cheap at the price, though :greengrin (on those occasions..................

How much do hibs get charged for a derby game at tynecastle?

JE89
10-08-2009, 04:07 PM
How much do hibs get charged for a derby game at tynecastle?

Think the last Tynecastle derby was £26.

lyonhibs
10-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Think the last Tynecastle derby was £26.

Was indeed - after the £33 "experiment" by Ripemov backfired spectacularly as we still near enough sold out the Roseburn and beat them 1-0 at the start of the season before last.

GGTTH

Barney McGrew
10-08-2009, 04:37 PM

We should charge an extra 5% as a handling fee. That appears to be the going rate according to Murray :wink:

Albanian Hibs
10-08-2009, 04:54 PM

Who gives a flying one :bye: