PDA

View Full Version : Proud to be a Hibby

HH81
09-08-2009, 12:03 AM
When you dont attend games that often sometimes the spark goes.

Today howaever made me understand how good it is to be a hibby. We got on a random coach into Macheseter and had a few pints with some guys who were on a stag do. I find this very impressive to say were bioth English speaking.

Why do I support Hibernian FC, Well my Grandad was a hibby and they are the greatist fans in the world.

We are Hibernaian FC. wHAT A FEW DAYS OUT WE HAVE HAD. Mon the hibs

Cameron1875
09-08-2009, 12:06 AM
good to hear!:agree:

Was walking up to a mates tonight about half 9 at greenbank and was in bit of bad mood but just saw a charlie irons coach full of hibbies coming down the road. Proud to be a hibs man and well done to every one who made the trip down.:top marks

lyonhibs
09-08-2009, 12:07 AM

Today howaever made me understand how good it is to be a hibby. We got on a random coach into Macheseter and had a few pints with some guys who were on a stag do. I find this very impressive to say were bioth English speaking.

Why do I support Hibernian FC, Well my Grandad was a hibby and they are the greatist fans in the world.

:greengrin:party:

Well put.

poolman
09-08-2009, 12:09 AM

:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo: I'm all emotional :greengrin

LancashireHibby
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Great day out - seems we're not the only 'English speakers' either John judging by the amount I spoke to yesterday. Ended up stood in front of three lads from Stalybridge in their Hibs tops :thumbsup:

sleeping giant
09-08-2009, 03:49 PM

I must be as pashed as you ! I cant fathom any of that out:greengrin

Were you discussing Hibs with your stag do pals ?

Newhaven
09-08-2009, 07:38 PM

Well put John :top marks Good to meet you

You 'gatecrashed' the happy bus containing a stag do, 18th party and random day out with special guest G19.

What about the views in that Lloyds bar :devil:

CalgaryHibs
09-08-2009, 07:53 PM

==========
Aye good to here,
just like me avatar :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
09-08-2009, 08:46 PM

John...kudos to you dude...you're pestering of Rochdale fans was quality :greengrin

Well put John :top marks Good to meet you

You 'gatecrashed' the happy bus containing a stag do, 18th party and random day out with special guest G19.

What about the views in that Lloyds bar :devil:

I'm a way of life chief :greengrin:cool2:

The views were just awesome.....proper STANDARD compared to Edinburgh :wink::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nando™
11-08-2009, 03:37 PM
John...kudos to you dude...you're pestering of Rochdale fans was quality :greengrin

I'm a way of life chief :greengrin:cool2:

The views were just awesome.....proper STANDARD compared to Edinburgh :wink::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Scottish Carol oot yer nut.