PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think Galbraith should have got a wee bit more game time in pre-season

lyonhibs
08-08-2009, 10:52 PM
He didn't get on today, and only got 15 mins or so against PNE. I personally would have liked him to have seen more game time in latter pre-season. I think - for want of a better expression - that Galbraith has "got it". Yes, he's young, but he seemed to bring a bit of drive and a determination to hit the byline. With the recent injuries to JJ and Zemmamma, I suspect Jogi will be using him and Wotherspoon a wee bit more than he had intended, and I think a wee bit more game time for Galbraith would have proven useful.

Being more positive, I think Wotherspoon - if his introduction to 1st team football is handled properly, which Yogi has proven to be good at - could be a class act :agree: :agree:

Cool_Hand_Luke
08-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Was he not injured today :dunno:

From what i have seen of him...he is one i would like to see getting a regular game :agree:

GlesgaeHibby
08-08-2009, 11:05 PM
He didn't get on today, and only got 15 mins or so against PNE. I personally would have liked him to have seen more game time in latter pre-season. I think - for want of a better expression - that Galbraith has "got it". Yes, he's young, but he seemed to bring a bit of drive and a determination to hit the byline. With the recent injuries to JJ and Zemmamma, I suspect Jogi will be using him and Wotherspoon a wee bit more than he had intended, and I think a wee bit more game time for Galbraith would have proven useful.

Being more positive, I think Wotherspoon - if his introduction to 1st team football is handled properly, which Yogi has proven to be good at - could be a class act :agree: :agree:

I'm guessing Galbraith has picked up a knock.

lyonhibs
09-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Fair enough in that case - I didn't have my ear close enough to the ground on this one :greengrin

Anyone know if he'll be back for the big kick off?? I certainly hope so!!

GGTTH

Patatango
09-08-2009, 04:14 AM
Being more positive, I think Wotherspoon - if his introduction to 1st team football is handled properly, which Yogi has proven to be good at - could be a class act

I think the highlighted bit is the important bit and the same goes for Galbraith. He's not exactly played much first team football yet so i wouldn't want to place to much expectations on his shoulders but, he's definately one i have high hopes for.

forthhibby
09-08-2009, 07:33 AM
Galbraith has said this is the first full pre season he's done and has not played much football in the last few seasons, would imagine yogi is trying to ease him back in

Booked4Being-Ugly
09-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Against Blackburn: "Danny Galbraith was forced to drop out with a sore left knee"

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hughes-urges-Riordan-to-put.5533579.jp

I first saw Wotherspoon against PNE and was well impressed. He looked as though he will be an excellent player for Hibs.:thumbsup:

Billychaotic182
09-08-2009, 02:12 PM
At the end of the east fife game he was limping. So i think he is injured.