PDA

View Full Version : Bolton?

GreenBlade
08-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Lets get this pre-season into perspective: Given our new manager is still shaping the team and trying to get rid of the dirge served up by Mixu, I think we are without doubt going to be one of the best teams in the SPL this year.

As for the Bolton match? They are a mid table Premiership team who are quite happy just to be there. That being said they still have many great players who frankly were made to look quite ordinary today by our beloved Hibees. Lets also forget the remarks from their commentators as lets face it, they wont be appearing on BBC anytime soon!

The Bolton fans asked today "who the **** are you" They certainly know who we are now!

So well done Yogi. Bring on the Buddies.

iwasthere1972
08-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Watched the match on Eurosport and our new goalie (Kalam-buy) :wink: was terrific. A big improvement on Makalamby.

Bolton despite having most of the possession didn't impress me as much as they obviously impressed the commentators. Considering the budget that Bolton have compared to us I thought they were pretty poor. Okay they passed the ball a bit and had some shots on goal but I never felt that anxious when seeing them go forward.

Going to two EPL stadiums within a few days and not conceding a goal is quite an achievement considering how bad we were last season. Add to that the fact that our supporters outsung the home support - not a bad week all told.

Well done Hibs and for all the fans that made it to the Reebok today. :top marks