PDA

View Full Version : Hibs V Bolton on tv now

Mister P
08-08-2009, 05:19 PM
for anyone who doesnt know, eurosport

Golden Bear
08-08-2009, 05:21 PM
for anyone who doesnt know, eurosport

I'm just wondering whether to bother or not. Judging by the posts on here it sounds as though it was nothing more than a big bore.

Spike Mandela
08-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Are we midgets or are Bolton giants??:confused:

Spike Mandela
08-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Commentary a bit out of synch with play:greengrin

Killiehibbie
08-08-2009, 05:29 PM
I'm just wondering whether to bother or not. Judging by the posts on here it sounds as though it was nothing more than a big bore.

Go and cut the grass, watch paint dry or something.

Spike Mandela
08-08-2009, 05:48 PM
at least we have a new keeper in Callum bye, should provide some stern competition :greengrin

Yeah, signed the same time as that Reardon bloke.:greengrin

Deeklipse
08-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Ha ha. I didn't realise it wasn't live! Not sure whether to bother with 2nd half or not now.

The coverage is dreadful. They keep going to ad breaks, although maybe that's because it isn't live. Commentary is totally biased and was also going to mention the new keeper Callum Bye and the striker Reardon, although I don't know why they have him taking freekicks from outside the box?

Spike Mandela
08-08-2009, 06:18 PM
So far Hibs have been brutal. On a par with most of their performances last season.:boo hoo:

Mister P
08-08-2009, 06:31 PM
christ, i wish i had something to paint

Wotherspiniesta
08-08-2009, 06:45 PM
I watched it live this afternoon. The two times that I've flicked over to watch the repeat, I've heard how Bolton dominated this game and should have won. Clearly, I was watching a different game earlier. :confused:

Riordans Boots
08-08-2009, 07:06 PM
at least we have a new keeper in Callum bye, should provide some stern competition :greengrin

Yeah, signed the same time as that Reardon bloke.:greengrin

And then when Steven Thy cot came on as a sub....

They commentators were murder btw :agree:

Darth Hibbie
08-08-2009, 07:13 PM

:agree::agree::agree:

It was really terrible. They were def watching a different game from me.

Haymaker
08-08-2009, 07:15 PM
:agree::agree::agree:

It was really terrible. They were def watching a different game from me.

Patronising *******s they were! "Hibs can actually pass it around abit" :grr:

poolman
08-08-2009, 07:26 PM

:bitchy: I'm sure one of them at one point said O'Riorden

iwasthere1972
08-08-2009, 07:37 PM

They can't get out much if they thought Bolton were good today. Do your homework and get the basics such as players name correct and you're half way there.

I would be more fearful for the season ahead if I was Gary Megson. They rely too much on Kevin Davies connecting with a high ball in the 18 yard box that they don't look like they practise shots from outside the penaltybox.

Not a bad days work by Hibs even though they never looked like winning it. The sad and worrying aspect is the stories of trouble inside and outside the Reebok. :grr:

iwasthere1972
08-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Yep heard that too. But then Yogi prbably said it first :greengrin

:faf: Is that when they were practising pass the baton with the lights out. :greengrin

hibs1875aye
08-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Commentators were complete tossers.

This pish about bolton dominating, nonsense. We were ***** but bolton were so good they couldn't beat us. As for their crap telling us how deek will never score if he's putting balls in and he'll never score from free kicks and dead balls proves what tits they are. I assume they blinked when deek rattled the 1 or 2 chances we had first half via a free kick which resulted in keeper save and a corner.

Hibs were pretty dire too but bolton are nae better in my opinion.

sleeping giant
08-08-2009, 07:44 PM
They can't get out much if they thought Bolton were good today. Do your homework and get the basics such as players name correct and you're half way there.

I would be more fearful for the season ahead if I was Gary Megson. They rely too much on Kevin Davies connecting with a high ball in the 18 yard box that they don't look like they practise shots from outside the penaltybox.

Not a bad days work by Hibs even though they never looked like winning it. The sad and worrying aspect is the stories of trouble inside and outside the Reebok. :grr:

What stories ?

iwasthere1972
08-08-2009, 07:45 PM
What stories ?

Should I have said reports? :confused:

sleeping giant
08-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Should I have said reports? :confused:

I cant find any reports of bother. I have not heard of any trouble.
Where did you hear this ?

iwasthere1972
08-08-2009, 07:51 PM
I cant find any reports of bother. I have not heard of any trouble.
Where did you hear this ?

On this messageboard, on Hibsmad and on Bolton messgeboards.

HibsNibs
08-08-2009, 08:32 PM
how crap was the picture quality ? - like watching YouTube with a pair of tights over your head

iwasthere1972
08-08-2009, 08:34 PM
how crap was the picture quality ? - like watching YouTube with a pair of tights over your head

:faf: I'm never surprised by what people do in the privacy of their homes while sitting on the computer on tinternet.

Darth Hibbie
08-08-2009, 08:36 PM
:faf: I'm never surprised by what people do in the privacy of their homes while sitting on the computer on tinternet.

You should try it. It improved the picture quality on Eurosport.n:agree:

sleeping giant
08-08-2009, 09:02 PM
On this messageboard, on Hibsmad and on Bolton messgeboards.
Cheers
Just seen the thread on here.

Silversand
09-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Go and cut the grass, watch paint dry or something.

Killiehibbie - Hopefully you'll be on to quickly to condem the excessive drinking, faux pas nationalism, threatening behaviour & frightening the locals, that you have done in the past to condem Tartan Army for doing similar in the past.

All it shows me is that you'll always find erseholes that support any football team - doesn't matter what clothing you wear, kilts or Stone Island.

I await your apology with bated breath.

:wink:

AFKA5814_Hibs
09-08-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm guessing that given the pictures had BWFC at the top corner, they were commentators from Bolton Wanderers, just like our guys from HI?

That I would imagine would be where they're slight bias throughout the game came from, not that they actually said 'cmon Wanderers', but they were pretty close to it. :hmmm:

matty_f
09-08-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm guessing that given the pictures had BWFC at the top corner, they were commentators from Bolton Wanderers, just like our guys from HI?

That I would imagine would be where they're slight bias throughout the game came from, not that they actually said 'cmon Wanderers', but they were pretty close to it. :hmmm:

The commentators on Eurosport were woeful.:agree: