PDA

View Full Version : Deek song

JimBHibees
07-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Watching the Boro game thing the David Wheater Boro song is quite apt for Deek.

He's one of our own, he's one of our own Derek Riordan, he's one of our own. repeat to fade :greengrin

Dibben
07-08-2009, 08:55 PM
I'm sure I read on here a while ago that Deek himself like the 'Deek, Deek, Deek' chant - in the style of the Keith, Keith, Keith chant for Wright back in the early 90's!!!

BH.

heretoday
07-08-2009, 09:11 PM
There's only one Derek Riordan.

Riordans Boots
07-08-2009, 09:26 PM
"We love you Riordan, oh yes we do" x3

OOOOH Riordan we love yoooou :not worth

Especially after he's just banged in a goal :agree:

heretoday
07-08-2009, 10:11 PM
He's a berk.

Allow me to refer you to YouTube for his scoring record!

Take care of him, Hibs!

squire
07-08-2009, 10:14 PM
This one is quality that my mate nickwhibs made up to the tune of Popeye the Sailorman... (also very topical at the moment!!)

he's Deeko the Hibee man
he has a nightclub ban
he may be a radge
but he kisses the badge
he's deeko the hibee man!

Top notch if u ask me. I've seen a vid on YouTube of the capital greens singing it in the east stand one day but it hasn't really kicked on. Cmon lets hear it in Bolton

monktonharp
08-08-2009, 01:39 AM
This one is quality that my mate nickwhibs made up to the tune of Popeye the Sailorman... (also very topical at the moment!!)

he's Deeko the Hibee man
he has a nightclub ban
he may be a radge
but he kisses the badge

Top notch if u ask me. I've seen a vid on YouTube of the capital greens singing it in the east stand one day but it hasn't really kicked on. Cmon lets hear it in Boltonyours is top notch mate:greengrinthe others......well,how original:yawn:

monktonharp
08-08-2009, 01:46 AM

he's Deeko the Hibee man
he has a nightclub ban
he may be a radge
but he kisses the badge

Top notch if u ask me. I've seen a vid on YouTube of the capital greens singing it in the east stand one day but it hasn't really kicked on. Cmon lets hear it in Boltonneed to add.................he lives in a caravan,he sleeps wi' his granny,who's no pakistani.............he's deeko the Hibee man:wink:

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-08-2009, 09:24 AM

he's Deeko the Hibee man
he has a nightclub ban
he may be a radge
but he kisses the badge

:thumbsup: :top marks

MacBean
08-08-2009, 09:54 AM
In the style of liverpool's song for torres, can't quite remember the song name:

His ban it proved he was a ned, deeko, deeko.
You'll never club again they said, deeko, deeko.
We brought him back from the *****ty weej,
He gets the ball and he scores a peach.
Derek Riordan, the hibees zero one.

Leitherhibs
08-08-2009, 10:08 AM
In the style of liverpool's song for torres, can't quite remember the song name.
We brought him back from the *****ty weej, he gets the ball and he scores a peach.
Derek riordan, the hibees zero one.
Sorry i can't do new lines cos im posting this thru my phone.
Feel free to edit

Thats a belter.

MacBean
09-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Tried to give my song a wee bash at the beehive on Saturday and it got a couple of receptive cheers and a wee laugh. tried it when i was pretty much plastered in the stadium and again a wee recieption, but i dont think it'll ever take off :rolleyes:

Monktonhall 7
10-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Personally think that Jim B Hibees idea is superb. I was singing that to my Jambo mates on saturday night, and it got the desired effect:

He's one of our own, he's one of our own Derek Riordan, he's one of our own. repeat to fade

Sean1875
10-08-2009, 01:01 PM
In the style of liverpool's song for torres, can't quite remember the song name:

We brought him back from the *****ty weej,
He gets the ball and he scores a peach.
Derek Riordan, the hibees zero one.
Only problem is hes number 10 now...

Mili Tant
10-08-2009, 03:13 PM
need to add.................he lives in a caravan,he sleeps wi' his granny,who's no pakistani.............he's deeko the Hibee man:wink:

Wee tad racist Mr. Monkton?

Winston Ingram
10-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Watching the Boro game thing the David Wheater Boro song is quite apt for Deek.

He's one of our own, he's one of our own Derek Riordan, he's one of our own. repeat to fade :greengrin

I had to listen to that song at White Hart Lane last year. It was so annoying:grr:

Storar
10-08-2009, 05:17 PM
:hilarious

lyonhibs
10-08-2009, 05:19 PM

Stating that Derek Riordan's granny is not from Pakistan can hardly - surely - be described as "racist"??

Oh, and at least 12 pages.

Storar
10-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Stating that Derek Riordan's granny is not from Pakistan can hardly - surely - be described as "racist"??

Oh, and at least 12 pages.

You're granny is not a muslim

lyonhibs
10-08-2009, 05:47 PM
You're granny is not a muslim

I can't telling whether the howling grammatical error in that post is unintentional or designed to get me to put on my "pretentious, Daily Mail reader" cap on :greengrin

Storar
10-08-2009, 06:01 PM
I can't telling whether the howling grammatical error in that post is unintentional or designed to get me to put on my "pretentious, Daily Mail reader" cap on :greengrin

we all let our guard down once in a while:hide:

MacBean
11-08-2009, 09:13 AM
Only problem is hes number 10 now...

in which case it doesnt need a lot of amending :wink:

"the hibees number 10"

Sean1875
11-08-2009, 12:47 PM
in which case it doesnt need a lot of amending :wink:

"the hibees number 10"
good work that man. :wink: