Is this confirmed ?

Judas Iscariot
07-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Hahahaha... :faf:

Mon the Arse :greengrin

Sauzee 62
07-08-2009, 10:24 AM
yeh I confirm it. I just watched it!

Looking forward to seeing the Europa League draw at 12.30 here's just some of the teams that the Yams could get...

Villareal
Galatasaray
Fulham
PSV Eindhoven
Lazio
Zenit St. Petersburg
Aston Villa
Benfica
Valencia!

Hope they get drawn against Baku from Azerbaijan and dinnae come back! :bye:

McD
07-08-2009, 10:26 AM
yeh I confirm it. I just watched it!

Looking forward to seeing the Europa League draw at 12.30 here's just some of the teams that the Yams could get...

Villareal
Galatasaray
Fulham
PSV Eindhoven
Lazio
Zenit St. Petersburg
Aston Villa
Benfica
Valencia!

Hope they get drawn against Baku from Azerbaijan and dinnae come back! :bye:

Cheers mate. Have to agree with this also :greengrin

PeeKay
07-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Hope this provides the soapdodgers with a reality check in their aspirations to join the EPL.

Hibbyradge
07-08-2009, 10:27 AM
This will please the folk who think the SPL will benefit from all our clubs getting knocked out of Europe early.

Leith Green
07-08-2009, 10:29 AM
I think Tony Mowbray may have quietly been hoping for this draw.

He is in a situation where they will be completely written off by all so he wont be under pressure to win. He will also know far more about Arsenal than he would have known of any the other teams,and more than Wenger will know about Celtic.

If they lose then its expected, if they win it's result of the decade for them.

J-C
07-08-2009, 10:33 AM
The Arsenal kids walked all over the other half of the OF at the Emirates and with a full team will disperse Celtic just as easily. Out of interest, do Celtic get a Europa place if they go out or is it tough luck.

Hibbyradge
07-08-2009, 10:34 AM

He is in a situation where they will be completely written off by all so he wont be under pressure to win. He will also know far more about Arsenal than he would have known of any the other teams,and more than Wenger will know about Celtic.

Good points.

Celtic have beaten pretty much all the English teams they were supposed to lose to in Europe over the years.

Liverpool, Blackburn and Manchester United have all suffered in Glasgow and I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal did too.

However, with the second leg being at the Emirates, it's will be very difficult for them to qualify.

They should be good games, though.

McD
07-08-2009, 10:34 AM
The Arsenal kids walked all over the other half of the OF at the Emirates and with a full team will disperse Celtic just as easily. Out of interest, do Celtic get a Europa place if they go out or is it tough luck.

Yes I think they do. If they had been put out in Moscow then they wouldve got heehaw

I'm_cabbaged
07-08-2009, 10:35 AM
When do we find out who's humping the yams?

GC
07-08-2009, 10:39 AM
[/B]

Yes I think they do. If they had been put out in Moscow then they wouldve got heehaw

No, they would have went into todays Europa League draw since that where Moscow are right now.

Hibs90
07-08-2009, 10:39 AM
Superb. Mon the Gooners. :thumbsup:

JE89
07-08-2009, 10:40 AM
They should be good games, though.

Definately.
Arsenal play superb football and Mowbray likes to play the same.
No hoofball on show me thinks. Hopefully we'll see a lot of goals :agree:

The Voice Of Reason
07-08-2009, 10:42 AM

:agree: I agree, was just about to post the same thing !

McD
07-08-2009, 10:44 AM
No, they would have went into todays Europa League draw since that where Moscow are right now.

Sorry chaps, my bad :lips seal

Ritchie
07-08-2009, 10:50 AM
i think celtic have a good chance.

Arsenal arent the team they were a few years ago and too often loose crucial away games.

if celtic can get a win at Darkheed (which they seem to manage against anyone in the CL), whilst keeping a clean sheet... they would have an excellent chance.

Moody Mulder
07-08-2009, 10:51 AM
europa league for the smellies then !!!

Seany HFC 7-0
07-08-2009, 11:05 AM
i think celtic have a good chance.

Arsenal arent the team they were a few years ago and too often loose crucial away games.

if celtic can get a win at Darkheed (which they seem to manage against anyone in the CL), whilst keeping a clean sheet... they would have an excellent chance.

The tic will get pumped at the Emirates. Arsenal might no be the team they once were but the likes of Fabregas, Eduardo, Arshavin etc etc. against what? Donati, Hinkel etc. :rolleyes::faf:

Hibercelona
07-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Celtc will pull off some kind of flook :brickwall

They always do against bigger clubs.

Hibbyradge
07-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Celtc will pull off some kind of flook :brickwall

They always do against bigger clubs.

That makes it, erm, not a fluke.

Danderhall Hibs
07-08-2009, 11:26 AM
That makes it, erm, not a fluke.

:hilarious

Mary Hinge
07-08-2009, 11:29 AM
When do we find out who's humping the yams?

The Vladster's been doing that for a while now :wink:

hibs1875aye
07-08-2009, 11:56 AM
This will please the folk who think the SPL will benefit from all our clubs getting knocked out of Europe early.

Aye I am delighted with this draw :thumbsup:

Can't recall Arsenal stealing our players mid-season, orchestrating moves via the gutter press nor cheating like **** with us.

I recall Celtic doing all this.

So, hopefully they will get horsed and receive a little reality check on their dellusions of grandeur.:thumbsup:

Baldy
07-08-2009, 12:06 PM

Can't recall Arsenal stealing our players mid-season, orchestrating moves via the gutter press nor cheating like **** with us.

So, hopefully they will get horsed and receive a little reality check on their dellusions of grandeur.:thumbsup:
:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

Frazerbob
07-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Anyone know if the games are the Tuesday or the Wednesday yet?

hibs1875aye
07-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Anyone know if the games are the Tuesday or the Wednesday yet?

Celtic have asked for the game to be Wednesday as Tuesday is giro day, I believe. Either that, or it's the day the pensioners are paid.

Quite regardless, they will be busy at the post office robbing someone of money they didn't earn via working.:thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
07-08-2009, 12:35 PM

Honest, old fashioned hatred, I can understand.

At least you're not backing the idiotic notion that the SPL would somehow benefit if our top teams were put out of Europe early.

Barney McGrew
07-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Arsenal play superb football and Mowbray likes to play the same.
No hoofball on show me thinks. Hopefully we'll see a lot of goals :agree:

I think that's why it could be Celtc's downfall.

Arsenal seem to struggle against teams that hoof the ball up the park, but dismantle teams that try to take them on playing football. On the other side, Mowbray's teams tend to do better against big hoofball teams because they play round them and not so well against teams that try to match them.

Can't see past Arsenal for this one, it's the worst draw Celtc could have got.

Richard Scott
07-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Celtc will get humped. Home AND away :agree:

Scouse Hibee
07-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Sorry chaps, my bad :lips seal

No need to be sorry you were correct,the losers from the Celtic v Arsenal game will drop into the europa league straight into the group stages.

NOLA
07-08-2009, 02:59 PM
i wonder how many of the unwashed will travel to london, 20,000? more? looking forward to the games though surely they'll be on the council tele!

Phil D. Rolls
07-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Well that's the Wembley international scuppered for another 30 years. Oh wait a minute, they are the friendliest fans in the world. The met can have a day off.