PDA

View Full Version : Help .. Pubs around the Reebok

NAE NOOKIE
07-08-2009, 08:19 AM
From what I have seen elsewhere there only appear to be around 3 pubs near the Reebok which allow away fans. The Barnstormers, The Beehive and Bromilow Arms.

Ive noticed that some folk going down appear to be booking space in these pubs.

Does anybody know if there is now any point in trying to get into these boozers pre match or if we should try elsewhere ?

Thanks to anybody who can help or suggest alternative pubs.

Dashing Bob S
07-08-2009, 08:23 AM
From what I have seen elsewhere there only appear to be around 3 pubs near the Reebok which allow away fans. The Barnstormers, The Beehive and Bromilow Arms.

Does anybody know if there is now any point in trying to get into these boozers pre match or if we should try elsewhere ?

The Sweatshop Arms in Taiwan does a great pint of Tennents and a nice bowl of plain rice.

NAE NOOKIE
07-08-2009, 09:53 AM
The Sweatshop Arms in Taiwan does a great pint of Tennents and a nice bowl of plain rice.

But the Reebok is in Bolton :confused:

Chuckie
07-08-2009, 01:14 PM

:faf:

Wunderbar...

Albanian Hibs
07-08-2009, 01:16 PM

We will be in the Beehive which is 10 min from the ground, because we are staying in the Premier Inn beside it.