PDA

View Full Version : NHC Mark Venus

JimBHibees
07-08-2009, 06:29 AM
Noticed while watching the Celtic game, Mark Venus didnt appear to be on the bench. Just assumed he would have came up the road with Mowbray. Assuming he didnt, anyone know?

MontrealHibs
07-08-2009, 06:39 AM
He did...

JimBHibees
07-08-2009, 07:02 AM
He did...

Fair enough, just when the tv and radio kept going on about Mowbray and Grant and no mention of Venus started to wonder.

blackpoolhibs
07-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Fair enough, just when the tv and radio kept going on about Mowbray and Grant and no mention of Venus started to wonder.

I have noticed this too. He seems to have been pushed into the background, and grant is the one the press will get if mowbray in not available. I could be wrong, but it does seem that way to me.:confused:

JimBHibees
07-08-2009, 09:26 AM
I have noticed this too. He seems to have been pushed into the background, and grant is the one the press will get if mowbray in not available. I could be wrong, but it does seem that way to me.:confused:

Agree, saw clips of the bench in Moscow and couldnt see Venus while Grant was the guy shouting at the players.

Speedway
07-08-2009, 09:37 AM
He might be experiencing the sort of surplus to requirements feeling that Proctor had once it was decided Collins and Craig would run the show.

smurf
07-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Mowbray made it pretty clear when at ER that Venus doesn't do any coaching. He did it all and then got Proctor in to support.

At WBA Grant was Mogga's Proctor....

Venus is assistant manager and Grant is first team coach. Big difference.

Still i don't care as i can't stand that filthy mob in the east end of Glasgow...:wink: