PDA

View Full Version : NHC Bootball

Aldo
05-08-2009, 08:05 AM
I good friend of mine (yes I have a friend) was at the pbs last night watching the Yams v Bolton and has told me the Yams kicked Bolton off the park and when Bolton gave as good as they got they went crying to the Ref. The main cuplrit being their new winger Suso (or what ever his name was). He tried it on with the boy Robinson who in turn knocked him off of the pitch. Mate does not support the yams and was in the away end and told me Laszlo has a very big phyiscal team and used the battering ram style to upset Bolton.

We will have to wait and see what they are like but if thats their approach then it will make for good watching against a passing team???

Danderhall Hibs
05-08-2009, 08:10 AM
We will have to wait and see what they are like but if thats their approach then it will make for good watching against a passing team???

Soulnds like it'll be like the Mowbray days! Loads of losses and us complaining about them being animals etc.

Aldo
05-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Dander

not from me. Just passing on what I was told about last night. Football is a physical game/contact sport (or it should be anyway). It will be about who is more disciplined on the day?? Hopefully that will be us.

They play to their strengths and we will play to ours, as every team does.

Thecat23
05-08-2009, 08:33 AM
I'll be honest i wouldn't mind a few big lads in our team as over the seasons we have had a fairly small team. Not saying we should act like the Yams but with big Jones away we really need a couple more in, like Bamba in size. Still hope our style of play is enough to beat them but if they do go about kicking us i hope the ref see's it as clear as the rest do.

O'Rourke3
05-08-2009, 08:40 AM
[QUOTE=Tbut if they do go about kicking us i hope the ref see's it as clear as the rest do.[/QUOTE]

Then they'll only accuse the SFA/SPL of conspiring against them. Despite their relative success I can hardly remember a time when Hearts were't a physical in your face team quite happy to kick anything that moved but complain when the compliment was returned - Sandy Clark was the worst of the lot, but I'm over that now :grr: - So they are just returning to type. Richard Gordon's comment about their football making his eyes bleed summed them up for me.

Jay
05-08-2009, 09:13 AM
John Hughes' Falkirk team played a very physical game against us at times so I dont think its something he shirks away from.

Just Jimmy
05-08-2009, 10:10 AM
I hate all things Yam and Anti-football. However for Bolton to moan about getting kicked off the park is rich.

truehibernian
05-08-2009, 10:34 AM
I was at this game too and to be honest it was six of one half a dozen of the other. The tackles were niggly but not vicious and that Suso is just an annoying little erse who will flatter to deceive for them. Kingston wasn't interested, Stewart complained of dicky tummy in second half, and their other new signings were uninspiring. I was more surprised with Nade though (who wanted off after 70 mins as he had "sore calf muscles")........he has slimmed down this season guys.........he now resembles a wardrobe on stubby legs.

H1B33 1875
05-08-2009, 10:48 AM
I hate all things Yam and Anti-football. However for Bolton to moan about getting kicked off the park is rich.

:agree: Bolton have been kickin people off the park since Allardyce was in charge, thats how they always used to beat teams like arsenal. Seems allardyce is forming blackburn the same way, signing big players and using the long ball.