PDA

View Full Version : Car Parking at Blackburn

Scorrie
04-08-2009, 04:48 PM
where's the best place to park tomorrow? driving over from Liverpool and from the times I have been to Ewood before there was loads of parking at the ground. Is that the best place (I'm assuming it wont be too busy). Ta

Barney McGrew
04-08-2009, 05:02 PM
There's a wee map at the bottom of this (http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/GettingToEwood) page that seems to suggest there's parking at the ground

Scorrie
04-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Thanks for that. Seems ok to park at the ground. Now to find that "away" pub...:greengrin

Gala Foxes
04-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Loads of on street parking - been there with Leicester 4 or 5 times

darwenhibby
04-08-2009, 08:49 PM
When you come off the motorway at Junction 4, you can take the first slip road on the roundabout and that will take you into Lower Darwen.

The ground is about a 10 minute walk from there and you will come to the Fernhurst Pub before you come to the ground.

If you take the main route into Blackburn from Junction4 the school on the left hand side does parking, usually for around £3.
The Golden Cup Pub is just under the motor way bridge and the Fernhurst is 10 minute walk down the hill.

Hope it helps.

LancashireHibby
04-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Quite a large car park directly behind the Darwen End if memory serves me right, with the Fernhurst more or less opposite?