PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Bolton - Hope you do the business

iwasthere1972
04-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Against the Yams tonight. :thumbsup:

Mikey
04-08-2009, 04:56 PM
I wonder if Los Yambolinos will get a shot in?

Barney McGrew
04-08-2009, 04:59 PM

I wonder if they'll cross the halfway line, and if there will be more than 72 of their fans turn up this time?

iwasthere1972
04-08-2009, 05:00 PM

You can get 7/2 against at Ladbrokes and evens for a corner kick. :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
04-08-2009, 06:39 PM
I thought it was tomorrow night :confused: oh well.. come on Bolton :greengrin

Hanny
04-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Hearts Team: Balogh, Jonsson, Bouzid, Goncalves, Wallace, Suso, Kingston, Stewart, Obua, Witteveen, Nade.

Subs: Kello, Kucharski, Black, Novikovas, Zaliukas, Glen, J Stewart, C Thomson.

0-0 so far, a few tasty tackles flying in according to KB.

They seem to be creaming themselves over Bouzid and Suso :dunno:

KeithTheHibby
04-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Hearts Team: Balogh, Jonsson, Bouzid, Goncalves, Wallace, Suso, Kingston, Stewart, Obua, Witteveen, Nade.

Subs: Kello, Kucharski, Black, Novikovas, Zaliukas, Glen, J Stewart, C Thomson.

0-0 so far, a few tasty tackles flying in according to KB.

Surely some mistake - 2 strikers on the park at the same time???

Mind you I use the term striker very loosely!:thumbsup:

Hanny
04-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Surely some mistake - 2 strikers on the park at the same time???

Mind you I use the term striker very loosely!:thumbsup:

Even the KB deluded are agreed about Wittenveen:

Wee suso looks a fiery wee guy. Bouzid looks class. Wittenveen doesn't.

My mate at the game just texted me to say how gash Witteveen is. He says that he thinks we've re-signed Makela.

:faf:

Barney McGrew
04-08-2009, 07:17 PM

Mainly because Bouzid has clattered one of the Bolton players and Suso has elbowed another. Classy.

Half time score is surprisingly Hertz nil :greengrin

Sergey
04-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Mainly because Bouzid has clattered one of the Bolton players and Suso has elbowed another. Classy.

Half time score is surprisingly Hertz nil :greengrin

My crystal ball is predicting that at approx 9.15pm tonight, it will still be Hertz nil.

It also says the HMRC haven't been paid :agree:

iwasthere1972
04-08-2009, 07:28 PM
My crystal ball is predicting that at approx 9.15pm tonight, it will still be Hertz nil.

It also says the HMRC haven't been paid :agree:

Does that crystal ball of yours do non football predictions such as 6 numbers and a bonus ball?

Hanny
04-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Half time swaps - Zaliukas on for Goncalves and J Stewart for Kingston

..........and straight away 1-0 Bolton (Muamba) :thumbsup:

glenn6270
04-08-2009, 07:46 PM
1-1 nade

Hanny
04-08-2009, 07:48 PM
1-1 nade

Screamer apparently :paranoid::faint:

Barney McGrew
04-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Screamer apparently :paranoid::faint:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day :wink:

Sergey
04-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day :wink:

My crystal ball was set to European time :grr:

iwasthere1972
04-08-2009, 07:57 PM
1-1 nade

Pish. :grr:

ScottB
04-08-2009, 07:57 PM
1-1 nade

Surprised the shock hasn't given him a massive coronary...

Jim44
04-08-2009, 07:59 PM
1-1 nade

That's 30% of his quota for the season away in one fell swoop. :greengrin

Scorrie
04-08-2009, 08:20 PM
1-1 nade

Blimey. I will be expecting 3 from Nishy on saturday then...:cool2:

Cod Boy
04-08-2009, 08:30 PM
bolton to get relagated this season if nade can score against them

Jim44
04-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Ft - 1-1

HibeeMcGinn1
04-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Hearts Score draw?????

OMFG!!!

Cabbage East
04-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Hang on. Hearts scored?

Sorry, Nade scored?

****** me.

Mibbes Aye
04-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Sadly for the yams Nade has reached his maximum goal allowance for the season, with what was a hit-and-hope by all accounts.

My understanding of the commentary on his shot was that "...He got his body behind it"........this understandably blotted out the floodlights and interfered with Jaaskaleinen's vision :agree:

They'll suffer when the season starts properly and referees stop going easy on them because it's friendlies. All that fouling, cheating and common assault that their so-called players rely on to make up for a lack of skill will soon see the bans coming thick and fast.

It's sad to see what should be a beautiful game lowered to the gutter by them :bitchy:

iwasthere1972
04-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Sadly for the yams Nade has reached his maximum goal allowance for the season, with what was a hit-and-hope by all accounts.

My understanding of the commentary on his shot was that "...He got his body behind it"........this understandably blotted out the floodlights and interfered with Jaaskaleinen's vision :agree:

They'll suffer when the season starts properly and referees stop going easy on them because it's friendlies. All that fouling, cheating and common assault that their so-called players rely on to make up for a lack of skill will soon see the bans coming thick and fast.

It's sad to see what should be a beautiful game lowered to the gutter by them :bitchy:

:faf: :faf:

Biggie
04-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Bolton must be ****..

Jim44
04-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Bolton must be ****..

This statement might come back to haunt you in the not too distant future. :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
04-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Have heard a few people saying Pish's goals was a screamer :cool2:

truehibernian
04-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Sadly was at this game tonight.........Hibs had Brian Rice in attendance and he was chatting away to Bolton's Asst Manager (I think he used to manage Southampton), but please God let it be to only discuss the friendly and not to take a Bolton player on loan. Bolton were absolutely awful (other than a wee attacking midfielder playing second half). If you thought we had hoofball last season then this took it to another level. Hearts were woeful first half, but I have to say, for 20 mins second half after they equalised they deserved to win it. The lad Wittenven looks atrocious, the new centre halfs are poor, but they had a wee lad on wing that had a few decent crosses (Lithuanian I think). Tasty challenges going in from both sides which ref let go. Nade shouted to come off as his calves were hurting, or maybe it was because the drive-thru shuts before 10pm......Kingston just cannot be jiggered it seems........so all in all my hibee chums and chumettes, nothing to fear methinks from Los Yambolinos this year :agree: Oh and that main stand of their's is a hovel !

iwasthere1972
04-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Sadly was at this game tonight.........Hibs had Brian Rice in attendance and he was chatting away to Bolton's Asst Manager (I think he used to manage Southampton), but please God let it be to only discuss the friendly and not to take a Bolton player on loan. Bolton were absolutely awful (other than a wee attacking midfielder playing second half). If you thought we had hoofball last season then this took it to another level. Hearts were woeful first half, but I have to say, for 20 mins second half after they equalised they deserved to win it. The lad Wittenven looks atrocious, the new centre halfs are poor, but they had a wee lad on wing that had a few decent crosses (Lithuanian I think). Tasty challenges going in from both sides which ref let go. Nade shouted to come off as his calves were hurting, or maybe it was because the drive-thru shuts before 10pm......Kingston just cannot be jiggered it seems........so all in all my hibee chums and chumettes, nothing to fear methinks from Los Yambolinos this year :agree: Oh and that main stand of their's is a hovel !

Thanks for that.

What was the attendance? Or a guess.

truehibernian
04-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Hard to say but I would hazard a guess at around 8,000........tiny band of Bolton brothers numbering 2-300.......Megson was having a right giggle at Al Bundy's antics in the dugout.......I also thought Hearts new centre half was hiding a ballboy up his shirt before I realised he is indeed a rotund bar steward.......Hearts tried to play a 4-4-2 but not very well........if Hibs can have a bit of mobility through the middle then that centre half pairing are there for the taking IMO........Wallace played well and will be important for them

Cool_Hand_Luke
04-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Does that take Nade's total career goals to 16 now or do friendlies not count :confused:

truehibernian
04-08-2009, 10:48 PM
To be fair his goal was a belter and well worked but the rest of the time he was doing a cracking impression of Free Willy

BoltonHibee
04-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Kevin Davies did not travel for this game, therefore Bolton's game plan would have been scuppered. Presumeably he will face us. Pity we don't have Jones anymore!

Hibbyradge
05-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Kevin Davies did not travel for this game, therefore Bolton's game plan would have been scuppered. Presumeably he will face us. Pity we don't have Jones anymore!

An EPL side with only one game plan?

Jeez!

BoltonHibee
06-08-2009, 06:34 AM
An EPL side with only one game plan?

Jeez!

Correct, remember Gary Megson is their manager:wink: