PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

PaulSmith
04-08-2009, 11:01 AM
I cannot give enough praise to the Hibs TV people since the start of the season, there has been content updated every day over the last month and it is excellent viewing.

The interview with John Hughes yesterday was truely superb, almost Mowbray esc with a Leith accent :wink:

I would hope that the interview yesterday makes it onto the front page and is available for free download, he answers questions honestly and gives a tremendous account of where he wants Hibs to be in over the next few years.

Easily the best £30 odd quid I'll spend on Scottish fitba this season.!

blackpoolhibs
04-08-2009, 11:06 AM
I'd like to 2nd that. They have really upped the anti this season. If i am honest, i was not going to rejoin this season, i had watched most of the archived games, and was only interested in the live commentary, but did after watching a few of the early broadcasts, and with the promise of almost daily interviews i did. Its certainly A LOT BETTER than it used to be, and while i thought it was probably worth the money then, its is well worth it now. Well done everyone involved.:thumbsup:

Baker9
04-08-2009, 11:18 AM
I'd like to 2nd that. They have really upped the anti this season. If i am honest, i was not going to rejoin this season, i had watched most of the archived games, and was only interested in the live commentary, but did after watching a few of the early broadcasts, and with the promise of almost daily interviews i did. Its certainly A LOT BETTER than it used to be, and while i thought it was probably worth the money then, its is well worth it now. Well done everyone involved.:thumbsup:

I gave it up as a bad job last season because of download frustations. Much better now and I'm glad to be back in the fold. All the more important without Setanta and in my case with only advanced cooncil telly.

scott7_0(Prague)
04-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Finally I just subscribed, so will give you my opinion in time but hopefully as good as you guys say!

Craig_in_Prague
04-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Why can't the live games have as good a picture as the interviews etc :confused:

blackpoolhibs
04-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Why can't the live games have as good a picture as the interviews etc :confused:

I had a discussion with the glentoran lads about this, and apparently its because it has to be compressed to send it out live. I dont know the ins and outs of why, but he seemed to know what he was talking about.

Craig_in_Prague
04-08-2009, 11:39 AM
I had a discussion with the glentoran lads about this, and apparently its because it has to be compressed to send it out live. I dont know the ins and outs of why, but he seemed to know what he was talking about.

So you mean that basically you heard: "the live video has to be compressed to send it out" blah blah blah blah, who's round is it :wink:

micksoo
04-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Got to agree amazing value for £30odd. Almost daily updates are excellent especially the Yogi interviews. Gives a real idea of what he is trying to do and why.

Speedway
04-08-2009, 12:49 PM
I'd like to add to this.

HI is the nearest thing to a SKY channel dedicated to Hibs as we're likely to get. Interviews with Yogi lasting 20-25 minutes and feeling like five because of the passion he has for the club, game highlights, you get to know the fringe players as well and it really is a daily boost of Hibbie-ness.

A quality service which has got better year on year IMO.

blackpoolhibs
04-08-2009, 12:50 PM
So you mean that basically you heard: "the live video has to be compressed to send it out" blah blah blah blah, who's round is it :wink:

Thats right, compressed. :greengrin Not my round, i have left my wallet in my other trousers.:wink:

BoltonHibee
04-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Thats right, compressed. :greengrin Not my round, i have left my wallet in my other trousers.:wink:

When did you go splashing out an another pair of trousers?

Speedway
04-08-2009, 01:32 PM

BH splashed on another pair of trousers? Did they go straight into the wash?

DC_Hibs
04-08-2009, 06:35 PM

When Brokeback Mountain was on perhaps??

BT58
05-08-2009, 09:13 AM
ive just paid for my hibs tv
unfortunately i never left any email address,,,,,,,paid by paypal
any hoo is there any one from admin who can help, as i dont want to cancel
cheers hb

PC Stamp
05-08-2009, 10:28 AM
ive just paid for my hibs tv
unfortunately i never left any email address,,,,,,,paid by paypal
any hoo is there any one from admin who can help, as i dont want to cancel
cheers hb