Lmc2105
14-06-2009, 02:46 PM
my boss was on the tv!!!:greengrin
mr AEGON himself:wink:

Hibs Class
14-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Well done Andy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Same again at Wimbers please:agree:

:agree: He's looking good, and with Nadal out (I think) and Roddick retiring injured yesterday he must be in with a good shout. On the other hand, Federer is clearly feeling good again. Hopefully Murray and Federer will be in separate halves of the draw, as that would be a cracking final.

H18sry
14-06-2009, 04:23 PM
:agree: He's looking good, and with Nadal out (I think) and Roddick retiring injured yesterday he must be in with a good shout. On the other hand, Federer is clearly feeling good again. Hopefully Murray and Federer will be in separate halves of the draw, as that would be a cracking final.

If Nadal is out Murray and Federer will be seeded 1 and 2 but if Nadal is fit Murray and Federer will be seeded meet in the semi if they both get that far :wink:

Hibs Class
17-06-2009, 04:27 PM
If Nadal is out Murray and Federer will be seeded 1 and 2 but if Nadal is fit Murray and Federer will be seeded meet in the semi if they both get that far :wink:

:agree: That seems to be what's happened - Nadal seems to be fit and the top 3 seedings are Nadal, Federer, Murray

hibsdaft
17-06-2009, 10:15 PM
i think he could beat Federer but he'd be drained (physically and mentally) going into the Final and Nadal would walk it

Hibs Class
19-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Nadal now confirmed as having withdrawn.