PDA

View Full Version : Danish GP on soon

Toaods
13-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Expect some high-octane action and I can almost guaranteed a couple of spectacular crashes from tonight's speedway GP, which will be on SKY at 6PM tonight.

The Danes are always hard to beat at home and world champion Nicki Pedersen hasn't got his season off to a great start but will doing some tough racing tonight in front of his own fans.

For anyone who doesn't follow speedway but tunes in tonight, watch out for an amazingly fast young Russian(although he will show as Poland due to the licence politics involved in the sport) called Emil Sayfutdinov - this kid has some very fast equipment and he sure isn't scared of getting mighty close to either the safety fence or the opponents.

My tip for a winner on the night... Greg Hancock(USA)

betting available on Bet365 for overall winner / rider match-ups or the winner of the heats.

Tough meeting to even pick a nailed on heat winner, a couple of my tips are:

Ht 3 Hancock EVS

Ht 8 Gollob EVS

Ht 13 Holta 2/1

Ht 18 Nicholls 12/1...:cool2:

Toaods
13-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Ht 18 Nicholls 12/1...:cool2:

wow...what a tipster.....:greengrin

stevenhibs
13-06-2009, 09:36 PM
You weren't too far away with your tip!!!

... By the way, nichols for heat 18??? What was that about!!! I hope you had a few quid on it!

Toaods
14-06-2009, 03:11 PM
You weren't too far away with your tip!!!

... By the way, nichols for heat 18??? What was that about!!! I hope you had a few quid on it!

he's better than this season's form so far, doesn't like ot lose to Bomber Harris and had gate 4. Thought he might make a mad dash for the inside line. Quality pick ehh...:thumbsup:

stevenhibs
14-06-2009, 08:26 PM
he's better than this season's form so far, doesn't like ot lose to Bomber Harris and had gate 4. Thought he might make a mad dash for the inside line. Quality pick ehh...:thumbsup:

Very true, it's funny that too, they've been teammates in one shape or another pretty much through their careers but dont seem to like each other!!!

Can't believe he snubbed the E.L. at the begining of the season!!! Starting to get a bit of form together now though!!!