PDA

View Full Version : Important info for those going to Bolton!

Hibby D
05-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Kick Off
At the moment the game is scheduled for a 2pm Kick Off, this is likely to be moved to 2.30pm due to supporters travelling from Scotland and a possible pre match event.

Tickets
A number of tickets will be sent and sold at Easter Road, dates to be forthcoming. The game is also Pay at The Gate.

Adult - £15.00
Concession ( OAP and 16yo to 21yo) £10.00
Child - £5.00

Corporate
1.Box (10 people)- £450.00 + VAT ( Includes Soup and Sandwiches)
2.Platinum Suite - £35.00 + VAT per person or table of 10, £350.00 + VAT and seat for match.
3.Places at the Evening Celebration Dinner - £70.00 + VAT per person
4.10 seat Box and Table of 10 at the Evening Celebration Dinner package - £1000 +VAT

for further detail on Corporate packages, email jussitestimonial@live.co.uk

Stadium Tours
There will be stadium tours available on Friday 7th August and Sunday 9th August. There will be limited tours on Saturday 8th August in the morning due to the match.

To Book, telephone 01204 673650 (Jackie Chadwick) or call in at the club shop.

Drinking in the Stadium
The bars will be open in the stadium concourses, pre match and at half time. This is limited to beer and soft drinks. You cannot take alcohol to your seat.

Parking
There will be Free Parking available at the ground for Coaches, Minibuses and cars. At this moment it will be CAR PARK A, but this could change nearer the time, but information will be confirmed before the game. Nevertheless, free parking will be available

please post any questins you may have here and we'll do our best to find the answers for you

Many thanks to Boltonhibee for the above information :agree:

Peevemor
05-06-2009, 11:50 AM
That's good, the board have an extra half hour to find a manager. :greengrin

BoltonHibee
05-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Maybe worth noting,

All proceeds will be donated to

1. Birtenshaw - Charity Reg no. 1092798
2. Paws for Kid - Charity Reg no. 1084861
3. RDA Millers Nook Riding School - Charity Reg no. 1123206

Jussi Jaaskelainen will not receive anything from this game. It has been "tagged" a testimonial in order to raise money for these charities, in footballing terms this is a pre season game.

All the information that tells where the money is going is on the BWFC website, it is on all the literature also (Which has not been released yet, but won't be long in coming)

Hibby D
05-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Okay guys and gals I've been tasked with sourcing a mascot or two for this game. If you're going down, and you're taking your smallest offspring, drop me a PM if you'd like to nominate them for this.

The winner(s) will be selected based on what I deem to be the best reason offered as to why your kid(s) should be a mascot. So go for my funny bone or my heartstrings - your choice :agree: :greengrin

LancashireHibby
05-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Entered :thumbsup:

jakki
05-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Okay guys and gals I've been tasked with sourcing a mascot or two for this game. If you're going down, and you're taking your smallest offspring, drop me a PM if you'd like to nominate them for this.

The winner(s) will be selected based on what I deem to be the best reason offered as to why your kid(s) should be a mascot. So go for my funny bone or my heartstrings - your choice :agree: :greengrin

You didn't state an age limit , so please, please me. When I was wee , we didn't have mascots.:wink::wink: I will have the new away top for it

Hibby D
05-06-2009, 05:46 PM
You didn't state an age limit , so please, please me. When I was wee , we didn't have mascots.:wink::wink: I will have the new away top for it

Nope you're correct - I didn't state an age limit but I did say "your smallest offspring" so sadly that means you and I are out of the running Jakki :greengrin

jakki
05-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Nope you're correct - I didn't state an age limit but I did say "your smallest offspring" so sadly that means you and I are out of the running Jakki :greengrin

Well I did try:wink:

Lmc2105
06-06-2009, 06:19 PM

im 20 if my dad put me forward would i have a wee chance :greengrin

MSK
06-06-2009, 06:24 PM
im 20 if my dad put me forward would i have a wee chance :greengrinIdeally Mothers/Fathers etc on your buses would like to nominate ...you being the Convenor could help us in picking your best nomination ....:thumbsup:

Lmc2105
06-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Ideally Mothers/Fathers etc on your buses would like to nominate ...you being the Convenor could help us in picking your best nomination ....:thumbsup:

Great Idea!!

I have a supporters meeting and i am hopefull that most people going to Bolton will be there :thumbsup:

Also not i ament the Convenior WestburnHibby is i just run it:wink:

but yes i will spread the word as always and get back you!!

but me takeing the Hibs .net slogan to bolton is something i am looking forward to:thumbsup:

i would also like to run something by the administrators if thats okay:thumbsup:

also you's are welcome to the meeting 2 weeks on tue:wink:

Phil D. Rolls
13-06-2009, 09:02 AM
im 20 if my dad put me forward would i have a wee chance :greengrin

My dad is dead, so I think I'd have a better chance. (It works on BGT).

hibeeleicester
13-06-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm going from leicestershire, anyone know what train station I would go to and how far is it from the stadium.

Cheers

CallumLaidlaw
13-06-2009, 02:11 PM
If you are going by train, you go to Bolton station, then you can get a train to "Horwich Parkway" station, which is a few minutes walk from the stadium.

Apparently there is a pub just past the stadium, on the same road, called the Barnstormer, which allows away fans in. Reckon this is where we'll be heading! :thumbsup:

LancashireHibby
14-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Apparently there is a pub just past the stadium, on the same road, called the Barnstormer, which allows away fans in. Reckon this is where we'll be heading! :thumbsup:
Barnstormers is comfortably a 20 minute walk from the stadium, and the last time I was in was home fans only. The Beehive isn't far from there (Premier Inn as well I think) and that's generally the away fans pub.

CallumLaidlaw
15-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Kick Off
At the moment the game is scheduled for a 2pm Kick Off, this is likely to be moved to 2.30pm due to supporters travelling from Scotland and a possible pre match event.

the Bolton website now says 3pm kick off. Any idea if that is now the correct time?

H18sry
15-06-2009, 11:35 AM
the Bolton website now says 3pm kick off. Any idea if that is now the correct time?

Why doubt it :confused: it is there home game, so I guess it would be correct information published on there website :wink:

BoltonHibee
15-06-2009, 01:28 PM

Yes it is now a 3PM KO.

LancashireHibby
15-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Perfect for me as I've discovered I may be working in Wigan until 2pm that day :bitchy:

Hibby D
16-06-2009, 11:18 AM
The competition for the mascots is now closed - winners will be notified in due course :agree:

Thanks to everyone who entered - some of the entries were a hoot :hilarious

Hibby D
19-06-2009, 08:15 AM
I've been asked to let y'all know that there will shortly be an announcement made in regards to a change in ticket pricing - my saucy... I mean source :greengrin tells me that this news will be to the benefit of the fans :top marks

More beer money in yer pocket :flag: :woohoo:

Lmc2105
19-06-2009, 11:52 AM
I've been asked to let y'all know that there will shortly be an announcement made in regards to a change in ticket pricing - my saucy... I mean source :greengrin tells me that this news will be to the benefit of the fans :top marks

More beer money in yer pocket :flag: :woohoo:

Well this is good news will be looking out for this :thumbsup:

Jamie
19-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Good move from bolton, good prices those :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
21-06-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm going from leicestershire, anyone know what train station I would go to and how far is it from the stadium.

Cheers

If your coming from leicestershire you will prob have to change at man pic stn. Go on trainline website and try to get cheaper tickets as i imagine the walk up fare will be quite steep. What station you travelling from?

Based on a journey from Leicester station it looks like a minimum of 2 changes and a fare of approx £40.90p for a off peak return which isnt too bad as rail fares go.Hope this helps you.

LancashireHibby
21-06-2009, 07:13 PM
I'm sure you can get better than that; I'm going to Leicester next Saturday and it was £28 from Wigan (though the ticket actually starts a stop earlier in Preston for cheap ticket reasons). If you've got a bit of time on your hands then it's better to see what it's like for a couple of stations further on etc, though Manc-Horwich should be pretty cheap with both being in the GMPTE region.

Hibby D
22-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Bolton Wanderers FC have confirmed that entry prices for the match are as follows

Adults £10
Concessions £5

Well done BWFC :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
22-06-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm sure you can get better than that; I'm going to Leicester next Saturday and it was £28 from Wigan (though the ticket actually starts a stop earlier in Preston for cheap ticket reasons). If you've got a bit of time on your hands then it's better to see what it's like for a couple of stations further on etc, though Manc-Horwich should be pretty cheap with both being in the GMPTE region.

Aye sometimes splitting the journey can be cheaper but there are restrictions on how you can do it. ie you might only be able to get it cheaper on day returns only which is no good if your staying over. The return part of the off-peak ticket is valid for 1 calendar month which is good value. As for the GMPTE the fares i think are worked on distances.

Leicester - Manchester £37.80 off-peak return
Manchester - Horwich Parkway £3.20 cheap DAY return or £3.10 singles each way.

Leicester - Horwich Parkway straight through off-peak return. £40.90

lyonhibs
24-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Bolton Wanderers FC have confirmed that entry prices for the match are as follows

Adults £10
Concessions £5

Well done BWFC :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This makes me happy :agree: :agree:

AllyF
06-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Which train has everybody booked?

CallumLaidlaw
06-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Which train has everybody booked?

we're getting the 0852 (or 0855, I can't quite remember :confused: )
from waverly. gets into bolton about 2 minutes to 12

AllyF
06-07-2009, 03:02 PM
we're getting the 0852 (or 0855, I can't quite remember :confused: )
from waverly. gets into bolton about 2 minutes to 12

Nice one.

Where did you book it? Got my Dad's details to do it just now.

CallumLaidlaw
06-07-2009, 03:09 PM
thetrainline.com

AllyF
06-07-2009, 04:43 PM
thetrainline.com

Purchased!

£112 for the two.

CallumLaidlaw
06-07-2009, 05:04 PM
not bad, we were about £45 each over 2 weeks ago.

We are carriage D on the way there I think

AllyF
06-07-2009, 07:57 PM
not bad, we were about £45 each over 2 weeks ago.

We are carriage D on the way there I think

Carriage B for me.

goggzie
06-07-2009, 10:17 PM
so what pub is most people going to??? :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

BoltonHibee
08-07-2009, 08:51 PM
1500 tickets being sent to Easter Road this week, should be on sale next week at ER.

LancsHibs
09-07-2009, 07:50 AM
Is a ticket needed, no cash gate?

LancashireHibby
09-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Is a ticket needed, no cash gate?

There will be cash gates I'd imagine, but I'm planning on buying a ticket anyway (just so I don't spend my gate money in the pub:thumbsup:)

BoltonHibee
09-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Don't bank on there being cash gates now. More tickets can be supplied to ER.

HH81
10-07-2009, 06:52 AM
Don't bank on there being cash gates now. More tickets can be supplied to ER.

No club would make a pre-season game all ticket - they would be stupid. There will be cash gates/buy tickets on the day im sure. :agree:

BoltonHibee
10-07-2009, 02:34 PM
No club would make a pre-season game all ticket - they would be stupid. There will be cash gates/buy tickets on the day im sure. :agree:

You are better off buying a ticket, if you want to get in the Hibs end, that is all I am saying.

SON OF PADDY
10-07-2009, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=BoltonHibee;2093544]You are better off buying a ticket, if you want to get in the Hibs end, that is all I am saying.[/QUOTE

Good shout BH :top marks We don't want to be in the none singing end do we :wink: Any idea when they go on sale.:rolleyes:

BoltonHibee
11-07-2009, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=BoltonHibee;2093544]You are better off buying a ticket, if you want to get in the Hibs end, that is all I am saying.[/QUOTE

Good shout BH :top marks We don't want to be in the none singing end do we :wink: Any idea when they go on sale.:rolleyes:

No pal, I would assume that it will be next week, the tickets were due to be sent to Hibs on Thurs/Fri. It's then down to Hibs when they sell them.

blackpoolhibs
12-07-2009, 01:44 PM
There's some good news on the exchange rate down here at the moment. Its 1 english pound to the scottish pound today. I'd fill yer boots.

ronaldo7
12-07-2009, 04:43 PM
There's some good news on the exchange rate down here at the moment. Its 1 english pound to the scottish pound today. I'd fill yer boots.

Aye but what aboot oor Giro's...Do they take a percentage for cashing them:cool2:

BoltonHibee
13-07-2009, 12:32 PM
For those of you with kids that are going down, this may be of interest to you

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/General/0,,1004~1720756,00.html

BoltonHibee
14-07-2009, 10:25 AM
Ticket Information on main site now

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/

HH81
14-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Can a season ticket holder just ask if we can pay on the gate, seems a waste of money paying postage costs!!!!!

Maybe im just tight :greengrin

Deek9
15-07-2009, 06:30 AM
Just found out that Man U have an open day. Have decided to take my laddie down on the Friday so that we can go to Old Trafford on the Saturday morning (he's a huge Man U fan too) and then the Bolton game in the afternoon. Attached link about Man U...

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7B23A882F1%2D4E52%2D4C1A%2D81 6E%2DFB505E82E076%7D&newsid=6635554

micksoo
15-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Can a season ticket holder just ask if we can pay on the gate, seems a waste of money paying postage costs!!!!!

Maybe im just tight :greengrin

I posted this on another thread but I contacted BWFC and they will not confirm that there will be a cash gate (will decide nearer the time) so probably best but a ticket.

BoltonHibee
15-07-2009, 09:44 AM
:agree:

lucky
15-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Can we get it confirmed if its an all ticket game or not?

StevieC
18-07-2009, 08:18 AM
I posted this on another thread but I contacted BWFC and they will not confirm that there will be a cash gate (will decide nearer the time)

Which is football club speak for.. "there will be a cash gate but we're not going to tell you until the last minute".

It suits clubs to know in advance what the estimated crowd will be (stewarding, catering etc.) so they will hang off with announcements so that as many as possible will get their tickets in advance. Only if the ground was close to being a sell-out would they not have a cash gate .. does anyone think this game will be a sell-out?

:hmmm:

vein
27-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Is anyone making a family holiday of this and the Blackburn game?

I'm just back from a weekend at Camelot Theme Park which is near Chorley so in the area of these two games. I have a voucher that entitles up to 6 people half price entry to the park (£10 a head) as there was quite a bit of rain for us yesterday so we were given it on the way out.

If anyone is interested drop me a PM, voucher is going for free of course!

Edit - Voucher is gone now

Frogga
27-07-2009, 10:21 PM
If anyone's interested Everton are playing Malaga at Goodison on the Friday night for those who are in the area.

I've just booked my ticket... Its a tenner for adults :agree:

SON OF PADDY
27-07-2009, 10:32 PM
:thumbsup:
Is anyone making a family holiday of this and the Blackburn game?

I'm just back from a weekend at Camelot Theme Park which is near Chorley so in the area of these two games. I have a voucher that entitles up to 6 people half price entry to the park (£10 a head) as there was quite a bit of rain for us yesterday so we were given it on the way out.

If anyone is interested drop me a PM, voucher is going for free of course!

Edit - Voucher is gone now

Thank's to Vein :top marks my boy's and i will be heading to Camelot Theme park , nice One !!! :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin " HAPPINESS IS BEING PART OF THE GREAT HIBS FAMILY "

BoltonHibee
30-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Coach and Car Parking

Hibs fans use Car Park A. Parking for this game is essentially free. There will be people with buckets in the Car Park, a donation would be appreciated. So a wee whip round on the Buses and a couple of quid per car.

All the money collected will be added to the 3 Charities "fund"

Gatecrasher
30-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Coach and Car Parking

Hibs fans use Car Park A. Parking for this game is essentially free. There will be people with buckets in the Car Park, a donation would be appreciated. So a wee whip round on the Buses and a couple of quid per car.

All the money collected will be added to the 3 Charities "fund"

is car park A the normal away fans car park - if so it took about an hour to get out the last time i was there, any tips on getting away quick (withou leaving the game early :greengrin)

BoltonHibee
30-07-2009, 05:39 PM
is car park A the normal away fans car park - if so it took about an hour to get out the last time i was there, any tips on getting away quick (withou leaving the game early :greengrin)

Let the crowd die down an leave about an hour after the game:wink:

Park more to the left handside of the hotel ( as you look at it), its closest to the wee barrier you get out from. The alternative is to park on Tesco, make sure you do a wee bit shopping and chance it here....

Gatecrasher
30-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Let the crowd die down an leave about an hour after the game:wink:

Park more to the left handside of the hotel ( as you look at it), its closest to the wee barrier you get out from. The alternative is to park on Tesco, make sure you do a wee bit shopping and chance it here....

nah, if you park at tesco you have to go all the eay around the stadium to get to the motorway and it takes just as long if not longer, ill chance it make the donation to charity :greengrin

can you posts some directions from the ground to some away fan friendly pubs, last time we were there, we couldnt find a pub for the life of us. or better yet do you know where a lot of hibbys are already going?

BoltonHibee
30-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Bolton Legends

Here is a list of players that will play in the Bolton Legends game prior to the Hibs game. These are players that have represented the club in late 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's. This Kicks off at 1.30pm and is 25 minutes each way. There may be a few others to add to this...

IVAN CAMPO D
GUDNI BERGSSON D
SIMON COLEMAN D
PAUL WARHURST D
CLAUS JENSEN D
MICHAEL JOHANSEN D
GERRY TAGGERT
SCOTT SELLERS D
BOB TAYLOR D
GREG STRONG D
DAVID LEE D
NICKY SPOONER
TONY KELLY D
ANDY WALKER D
SCOTT GREEN
SIMON FARNWORTH D GOALKEEPER
JOHN THOMAS D
PAUL JONES D
FRANK WORTHINGTON D
NEIL WHATMORE D
PAUL LODGE D

LancashireHibby
30-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Unless you want to pay £60, do not, I repeat DO NOT park on Tesco! I had good reason to park on there in the past as it's usually £6 on the club car park for league games, so for it to be largely free is spot on.

(In my defence, I'd got away with parking on Tesco for half a dozen midweek European games, but only got caught once it was a Premier League game).

As for my travel, there's a bus that stops 50 yards from my house that goes straight up to the Reebok:thumbsup: In the Beehive for 10, but certainly won't be missing the Legends game - probably 14/15 of the above list are players I idolised as a kid :thumbsup:

thehibby
01-08-2009, 11:27 AM
does anybody know if there is going to be cash gates

Ringothedog
04-08-2009, 11:25 AM
It appears so:

Hello,

You will be able to buy tickets at the turnstile on Saturday.

Regards

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 04 August 2009 11:18
To: Ticket Sales
Subject: Hibs game

Hi, I might be coming down on Saturday but will not know until the
morning
of the game. Can you tell me if there will be a cash gate available.

Regards
Brian

Ticket Sales

Reebok Stadium
Burnden Way
Lostock
Bolton
BL6 6JW
Tel +44 (0)844 8712932
Mob
Fax +44 (0)8718 718183
Mail ticketsales@bwfc.co.uk
Web www.bwfc.co.uk

BoltonHibee
04-08-2009, 11:04 PM
All Turnstyles for the lower tier will be open for the Hibernian fans to pay at the gate. There will also be provision in place to open the upper tier should this be required.

Hibs have now informed Bolton, that the original estimate of 1100-1500 travelling fans is more than likely well short of the mark, and have further advised that there will be a large contingent travelling without tickets from Edinburgh and beyond.

Early admittance is advised for those without tickets. There is a pretty tight schedule of events during the course of the day and the night, so a delayed kick off is not an option.

BoltonHibee
05-08-2009, 07:00 AM
Good weather forecast for now to Monday, most days around 22deg and Sunny. Don't forget your factor 15:wink:

Hibby D
05-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Good weather forecast for now to Monday, most days around 22deg and Sunny. Don't forget your factor 15:wink:

Does the Bolton sun penetrate the pub walls? :greengrin

BoltonHibee
05-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Does the Bolton sun penetrate the pub walls? :greengrin

I was thinking for those that may want to have a light stroll around the town, or take in some of Lancashires breathtaking scenery pre match.:wink:

Danderhall Hibs
05-08-2009, 11:18 AM
All Turnstyles for the lower tier will be open for the Hibernian fans to pay at the gate. There will also be provision in place to open the upper tier should this be required.

Hibs have now informed Bolton, that the original estimate of 1100-1500 travelling fans is more than likely well short of the mark, and have further advised that there will be a large contingent travelling without tickets from Edinburgh and beyond.

Early admittance is advised for those without tickets. There is a pretty tight schedule of events during the course of the day and the night, so a delayed kick off is not an option.

The ticket office have just told my brother-in-law that it's ticket only!

BoltonHibee
06-08-2009, 06:01 AM
The ticket office have just told my brother-in-law that it's ticket only!

Definately NOT the case. They will want to shift all the tickets they have though.

silverhibee
06-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Is it a 3pm kick off.

BoltonHibee
06-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Is it a 3pm kick off.

Yes it is.

silverhibee
06-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Yes it is.

Cheers.:thumbsup: