PDA

View Full Version : Chineese GP

Gatecrasher
18-04-2009, 05:57 PM
shaping up to be another good one with compeitive cars up to 9 or 10th place and the prospect of rain is going to make it even more interesting, well done vettel for getting pole, but iv got a sneaky feeling that hamilton and the brawns will be sniffing about tomorrow :agree:

bod
18-04-2009, 06:22 PM
i thought you were looking for an oriental doctor

MSK
18-04-2009, 07:00 PM
i thought you were looking for an oriental doctor:greengrin :top marks

H18sry
19-04-2009, 08:02 AM
It's hitting and missing it down :idiot:'s are flying past each other like it's a dry day safety car has been out and debris lying all over the track :greengrin

sleeping giant
19-04-2009, 09:40 AM
Coultard must be gutted he retired:agree:

hibiedude
19-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Another wash out but at least the race finished well done to Red Bull, I love the BBC coverage it's a lot better than ITV's coverage where it stopped every 10 minutes for a commercial break. Hamilton season's seems to be getting worse with every race. :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
19-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Another wash out but at least the race finished well done to Red Bull, I love the BBC coverage it's a lot better than ITV's coverage where it stopped every 10 minutes for a commercial break. Hamilton season's seems to be getting worse with every race. :greengrin

Oh, what a shame:greengrin

Gatecrasher
19-04-2009, 06:04 PM

then what does that say for the 13 that finished below him?

i agree with the pundits when they said the 1 stop tactic wore the tyres down, hamilton has shown in the last 2 seasons he shines in the rain, and i think the 1st few laps when he climbed to 5th from 9th just shows what potential that car has