Nando™
23-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Hibeernian FC v Geordie Munrovers
Sunday 1st March 2009
SSML League Match
Seafield, Edinburgh
2pm Kick-Off

£4 a cranium

LOCATION (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=55.96448,-3.136382&daddr=&geocode=&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=16&sll=55.964215,-3.137155&sspn=0.005044,0.027466&ie=UTF8&ll=55.963999,-3.135438&spn=0.010089,0.054932&t=h&z=15)

Aye or nut?

Aye:
Danny
Richie
Pete
Deek
Fenton
Hucks
Gus
Muzzy
John S
Mikey
Archie
Zander
Slen

Nut:
Van Anklerooy
Teo
Chuckie
Dilly
Dav

In The Cells:
Gus

Raping For Charity:
Mister Pr*ck

Mister P
23-02-2009, 11:24 PM
gnuts:boo hoo:

Storar
23-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Van Anklerooy oot but there to pick the **** out the team!

Cool_Hand_Luke
23-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Should be available for this :agree:

sauzee=legend
24-02-2009, 06:47 AM
Im in :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
24-02-2009, 07:18 AM
Me and Deek aye :thumbsup:

sauzee=legend
24-02-2009, 07:54 AM
I wonder how many people will be "busy" on sunday.... Man Utd v Spurs in the cup final, 3pm K.O live on sky.

11DILLY
24-02-2009, 08:44 AM
me and the prince harry look alike (dav) will have the dynamo game but if for any reason the kick off is earlier or l8r will be able to play!!!

Gus
24-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Gus is out of this :boo hoo:

Even tho my english team is spurs, i love the beers to much not to come and watch

:greengrin

Judas Iscariot
24-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Gus, stop being a English pap!!

It's only a sore hand!! You don't play football with your hand so stop being a shïte bag man!!!!

_hucks_
24-02-2009, 11:09 AM
I'm in.

And gus, whats an oxford lad doing supporting a london team?!?

Nando™
24-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Gus is out of this :boo hoo:

Even tho my english team is spurs, i love the beers to much not to come and watch

You can take a running jump, you're going on the Aye list you Englsh, Beer-loving, Spurs-ignoring, Ali-esque, non-apoligetic dweeb...

Gus
24-02-2009, 12:05 PM
You can take a running jump, you're going on the Aye list you Englsh, Beer-loving, Spurs-ignoring, Ali-esque, non-apoligetic dweeb...

i will strap it up & remember this when folk moan about ankles :blah:

seriously tho i will see how it as im not gonna risk it as its double the size

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:DreBaLBWYrlcMM:http://whitecoatrants.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/fracture-1-800x600.jpg (http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://whitecoatrants.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/fracture-1-800x600.jpg&imgrefurl=http://whitecoatrants.wordpress.com/2007/12/12/im-not-as-dumb-as-i-look/&usg=__jX9rNOBn0VcX3zHLI9afkSNdXiI=&h=600&w=425&sz=36&hl=en&start=23&tbnid=DreBaLBWYrlcMM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dx-ray%2Bof%2Bfracture%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bright%2Bhand%26st art%3D18%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN) see my little finger by the knuckle, bone is pointing inwards

POOR GUS:boo hoo:

Mister P
24-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Ive got a bigger bone in my ....

http://sjsandteam.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/cock3.jpg

Nando™
24-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Ive got a bigger bone in my ....
You've a bigger bone in your bird!? :bitchy:

So Lynne's a transexual? :confused: :dizzy: :duck:

Gus
24-02-2009, 12:13 PM
You've a bigger bone in your bird!? :bitchy:

So Lynne's a transexual? :confused: :dizzy: :duck:

:faf:

Judas Iscariot
24-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Nice google image Gus...

Gus
24-02-2009, 12:23 PM
used to emphasise the point lad.............a broken metatarsa i beleive they call it for the educated memebers of the board :wink:

Judas Iscariot
24-02-2009, 12:28 PM
used to emphasise the point lad.............a broken metatarsa i beleive they call it for the educated memebers of the board :wink:

Metatarsal? Didn't know you had hurt your foot :confused:

Metacarpal though :cool2:

Gus
24-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Metatarsal? Didn't know you had hurt your foot :confused:

Metacarpal though :cool2:

well spotted my intelligent chum, i was reading my medical certificate while smoking my crack pipe:greengrin

Muzzy
24-02-2009, 01:34 PM
I'm in for this one. I'll try and stay on the pitch this time. I'm assuming these boys won't be total idiots though :agree:

Nando™
24-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Seafield was the only pitch available.
2pm Kick-Off.

Gus
24-02-2009, 02:51 PM
john shaw is in for this, he just text me:thumbsup:

Nando™
24-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Check the first post for the location of the pitches :aok:

Teo10
24-02-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm out, nae football for me for another 2 weeks:boo hoo:

Nando™
24-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Miley Cyrus in...

Judas Iscariot
24-02-2009, 06:23 PM

Is that unless Fraser requires your services liles :duck:

Chuckie
24-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Spained up..

Good luck lads..

Gus
24-02-2009, 06:47 PM

danny will you be putting teo as an "aye"?? If i have broken metatarsal/carpal/cranium/patella/femur & to be added then surely Teo can:wink:

Mr Pryde sorry to hear you never got into the charity squad, especially after organising the training/matches, getting people along to the quiz/race nights you think they could of got your on the park???

which begs the question "WHY THE ****** YOU STILL BOTHERING WITH IT?":confused:

Come back to the Beers lad

Judas Iscariot
24-02-2009, 06:51 PM
danny will you be putting teo as an "aye"?? If i have broken metatarsal/carpal/cranium/patella/femur & to be added then surely Teo can:wink:

Mr Pryde sorry to hear you never got into the charity squad, especially after organising the training/matches, getting people along to the quiz/race nights you think they could of got your on the park???

which begs the question "WHY THE ****** YOU STILL BOTHERING WITH IT?":confused:

Come back to the Beers lad

Dear god MATT! I actually believe you have made some excellent points and agree whole heartedly with all of them....

Mon the gimpy English :thumbsup:

Nando™
24-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Your hand has no impact on your mobility whatsoever, so naw he'll be a "nut" :wink:

Gus
24-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Your hand has no impact on your mobility whatsoever, so naw he'll be a "nut" :wink:

aye coz mobility is something gus has loads of :cool2:

Nando™
24-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Cheers for backing up my point English :love ya!:

Teo10
24-02-2009, 07:35 PM

:agree:

Judas Iscariot
24-02-2009, 08:01 PM

Then you go and ruin it... :rolleyes:

Gus
24-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Then you go and ruin it... :rolleyes:

how:confused:

Mister P
24-02-2009, 08:12 PM

btw, you're on a 2 match ban...from me:agree:

Judas Iscariot
24-02-2009, 08:23 PM

For being English and talking shoitè...

Sorry Fritzel, but you've given up all responsibility with us since your move to the darkside...

Gus
24-02-2009, 08:25 PM

there was nae card brandished..............

there you danny you can put me in "nut" section now :boo hoo:

didn't wanna play anyway:dummytit:

Mister P
24-02-2009, 08:27 PM
regardless of the reasons for your reaction....and pussy manner in which you enacted it....this cannot be tolerated.

If it was another team doing it to us, we'd be in outrage that it hadn't been dealt with.

oh, by the way, you're wages are being deducted as well to cover the cost of a replay if thats the outcome :agree:

Gus
24-02-2009, 08:40 PM
regardless of the reasons for your reaction....and pussy manner in which you enacted it....this cannot be tolerated.

If it was another team doing it to us, we'd be in outrage that it hadn't been dealt with.

oh, by the way, you're wages are being deducted as well to cover the cost of a replay if thats the outcome :agree:

GRANTED I SHOULD NOT OF PUNCHED THE LAD, BUT I CAN ASSURE ANYONE WHO MAKES A CHALLENGE LIKE THAT ON ME OR ONE OF MY TEAM MATES AGAIN, I WILL DO EXACTELY THE SAME. THE LITTLE FREAK DESERVED IT, & ONLY TWO OR THREE OF THERE PLAYERS SAW SOMETHING.

TO BE HONEST I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE DIS-HEARTNED BY ALL OF THIS...I WILL TAKE MY TIME OFF (BAN) AND REFLECT IF I WISH TO CONTINUE.

NOTHING AGAINST THE BEERS, JUST THINK I WOULD RATHER PLAY IN A LEAGUE WEEK IN WEEK OUT WITH MORE STRUCTURE & CLARITY.

TOYS ARE OUT OF THE PRAM :blah::boo hoo::agree:

Cool_Hand_Luke
24-02-2009, 09:06 PM
GRANTED I SHOULD NOT OF PUNCHED THE LAD, BUT I CAN ASSURE ANYONE WHO MAKES A CHALLENGE LIKE THAT ON ME OR ONE OF MY TEAM MATES AGAIN, I WILL DO EXACTELY THE SAME. THE LITTLE FREAK DESERVED IT, & ONLY TWO OR THREE OF THERE PLAYERS SAW SOMETHING.

TO BE HONEST I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE DIS-HEARTNED BY ALL OF THIS...I WILL TAKE MY TIME OFF (BAN) AND REFLECT IF I WISH TO CONTINUE.

NOTHING AGAINST THE BEERS, JUST THINK I WOULD RATHER PLAY IN A LEAGUE WEEK IN WEEK OUT WITH MORE STRUCTURE & CLARITY.

TOYS ARE OUT OF THE PRAM :blah::boo hoo::agree:

Wasn't at the game so never saw the challenge, but you dont come across as being someone that would lash out at someone just for the sake of it.

Have to agree with Gus on this one, if there are challenges going in that are out of order, then those making them should expect some form of retribution, whether its getting a bat in the puss, or going right through the guy in the next 50/50 challenge. I go out and make a bad challenge, with intent to injure someone then i'm expecting him or one of his team mates to get me back. The difference being i wouldn't go out to deliberately injure someone, it sounds like some of these guys were :agree:

People have to get up for work the next day and given that we play in a team/league that is not affiliated to the SFA, i'm presuming there isnt any insurance for instances of serious injury which would result in people missing work - not everyone gets sick pay and we cannot rely on club funds to pay the bills.

For me, a deliberate attempt to injure someone with a bad tackle is far more serious than a slap in face, and can result in far more serious consequences.

Dont know if John was serious about the ban for Gus, but is there any plans to ban the wee scrote that made the initial challenge...i'm presuming that wasn't seen by the ref and never resulted in a red card either :confused:

Free the Walford 1 :greengrin

Mister P
24-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Wasn't at the game so never saw the challenge, but you dont come across as being someone that would lash out at someone just for the sake of it.

Have to agree with Gus on this one, if there are challenges going in that are out of order, then those making them should expect some form of retribution, whether its getting a bat in the puss, or going right through the guy in the next 50/50 challenge. I go out and make a bad challenge, with intent to injure someone then i'm expecting him or one of his team mates to get me back. The difference being i wouldn't go out to deliberately injure someone, it sounds like some of these guys were :agree:

People have to get up for work the next day and given that we play in a team/league that is not affiliated to the SFA, i'm presuming there isnt any insurance for instances of serious injury which would result in people missing work - not everyone gets sick pay and we cannot rely on club funds to pay the bills.

For me, a deliberate attempt to injure someone with a bad tackle is far more serious than a slap in face, and can result in far more serious consequences.

Dont know if John was serious about the ban for Gus, but is there any plans to ban the wee scrote that made the initial challenge...i'm presuming that wasn't seen by the ref and never resulted in a red card either :confused:

Free the Walford 1 :greengrin

the ban on Gus is an internal dealing so to speak. RRISC would have to dicipline their player off their own back. Personaly, I wouldnt expect to see him play for them against us in the future, doing so would just be asking for trouble in my book. But as I say, thats their choice.

On a personal note I actualy feel sorry for cainy. he seems like a genuine enough bloke, he doeas everything from what i can tell and none of the others help him with arrangements etc. he's just unfortunate he can't find 11 sensible other guys who are actualy interested.(thats how it looks to me anyway)

Judas Iscariot
25-02-2009, 09:21 AM
I think "Banning" Matt is wrong and completely uncalled for...

Matt wasn't sent off, the Ref didn't see the incident and the game wasn't called to a hault due to Matt...

This is the 1st instance of one of our players being disciplined by the Club and I feel Matt is being made a show off...

John, For a decision to be made by yourself when you weren't there to witness what happened and when your on a leave of abscence from the team is questionable too...

Players turning up late, VERY late for games, players not turning up at all, gash excuses, turning up with no money, only interested in games not training or get togethers, walking/storming off in huffs, not doing what has been asked of them on the pitch i.e play a different position...

Those are all FAR worse instances of ill discipline IMO and the aforementioned happen or have happened frequently in the past but nothing has been said about it!

We all agreed we need to be a bit tougher/harder as a team and Matt over stepped the line but normally we would have just let them be muppets and do nothing about it but maybe they'll think twice before flying in like animals on us...

Very harsh and unfair decision if you ask me...

I empathise totally with Matt regarding playing in a more structured setup, if things were fair, we wouldn't have even been playing Raith at the weekend as, IMO shouldn't even be in the league after last seasons farce...

Storar
25-02-2009, 07:09 PM
John, I genuinely thought you were taking the piss at first.

If you're not though then that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life.

I can't even put into words how ridiculous it is.... especially from somebody thats decided that they're having nothing to do with the team just now.

You can't go picking and chosing these things, thats ****ing stupid.

If Gus ends up leaving us over this 'suspension' then I'll be following him straight out too.

You're not even in the position to make those kind of decisions. As far as I'm concerned, Gus is available and is playing on sunday.

Scooter
25-02-2009, 07:59 PM
anywho .
archipelago is available and i see defence is taken care off so i will play in any position:fishin:

Judas Iscariot
25-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Goalkeeper?

Nando™
25-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Goalkeeper?
Nought so far it seems...

Scooter
25-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Goalkeeper?

:ostrich:ill play in goals i wouldnt advise it i realli wouldnt but i will play in the sticks

zander_hfc
25-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Back from aberdeen now so chuck me in

Storar
25-02-2009, 10:00 PM
what aboot slen?

The_Horde
25-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Buck, sorry.

Slens in.

Storar
27-02-2009, 05:20 PM
MATCH CANCELED

yet another good show by a Raith lot:rolleyes:

BEEN NO CONTACT FROM THEM REGARDING CONFIRMATION OF THE GAME SO AS IT STANDS THE GAME IS OFF

Chuckie
27-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Right then..

Someone get WOF booked then laddies..

Judas Iscariot
27-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Right then..

Long bangers aye :cool2:

Scooter
27-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Right then..

as long aas its about the same time:agree:

_hucks_
28-02-2009, 10:44 AM
MATCH CANCELED

yet another good show by a Raith lot:rolleyes:

BEEN NO CONTACT FROM THEM REGARDING CONFIRMATION OF THE GAME SO AS IT STANDS THE GAME IS OFF

Whats this one got to do with Raith?

Storar
28-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Whats this one got to do with Raith?

:hmmm:

Mister P
01-03-2009, 10:10 AM
guys, i think munrovers are still planning on coming through judging by the posts on their forum :confused:

http://raithfantalk.s2.bizhat.com/raithfantalk-ftopic772-45.html

Storar
01-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Would it not have been a good idea to have shown me or danny that link 4 or 5 days ago and not a couple of hours before the game would have started?

Anyway, if they can't confirm the game in advance then tough. I'm going back to sleep.

Mister P
01-03-2009, 10:40 AM
and what the ****s that supposed to mean!

I only just logged on and thought id check their forum to see what they were saying.

**** this

sauzee=legend
01-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Reading their forum, Sounds like they are coming through and are playing :confused:

Judas Iscariot
01-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Wtf!!!!?!?!?!

Storar
01-03-2009, 11:47 AM
and what the ****s that supposed to mean!

I only just logged on and thought id check their forum to see what they were saying.

**** this

it's not meant to 'mean' anything other than what it says.

I got a phone call from Danny saying that he hadn't heard from the Munrovers boy so to put a message on here saying it was canceled. Surely when you saw that message you would have checked their site (that me and Danny didn't even know existed) and found out what they were saying instead of waiting until the morning of the game, thats all.

Judas Iscariot
01-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Total shambles again BTW!!

Why was is left to me to phone that team almost 2 hours after their forum post was discovered!!

They were on the way through and I've just told them not too as we have 5 players and nae strips...

Can't be @rsed with this at all anymore!

Organistaion??!? Was everything possible done to find out what was going on?!!?

Matt is spot on, this is nae good for regular football!!

Toys well oot the pram noo...

:bye:

Gus
01-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Shambles.............right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

They need to take some blame here for not properly notifying us. But we are the home team so surely it is down to us to confirm everything.................

Imagine how we would feel if we were travelling through.

Think as many boys as possible get themselves along to football on monday night at craigmount

Storar
01-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Total shambles again BTW!!

Why was is left to me to phone that team almost 2 hours after their forum post was discovered!!

They were on the way through and I've just told them not too as we have 5 players and nae strips...

Can't be @rsed with this at all anymore!

Organistaion??!? Was everything possible done to find out what was going on?!!?

Matt is spot on, this is nae good for regular football!!

Toys well oot the pram noo...

:bye:
So are you up for helping sort it or are you going to bail?

We can easily sort this out, we've come back from much, much worse than this.

p.s, that wasn't meant in a dick headish way before you start getting all GP on me:wink:

Judas Iscariot
01-03-2009, 12:02 PM
So are you up for helping sort it or are you going to bail?

We can easily sort this out, we've come back from much, much worse than this.

p.s, that wasn't meant in a dick headish way before you start getting all GP on me:wink:

I was helping to sort stuff out though, Chuckie and Myself dealt with the game against the charity mob nae bother but then our/my input wasn't required...

So what am I meant to do?

Storar
01-03-2009, 12:11 PM
I was helping to sort stuff out though, Chuckie and Myself dealt with the game against the charity mob nae bother but then our/my input wasn't required...

So what am I meant to do?

Mate, it's not what 'I' need to do or what 'you' need to do, it's what 'we' need to do (def)
We need to get the people who are going to be making the decisions together and have a chat about exactly what's going on and what we're going to be doing.
Maybe during the week me, you, chuckie, danny and fonz should get together and discuss everything that needs to be discussed and then take it from there.

Gus
01-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Mate, it's not what 'I' need to do or what 'you' need to do, it's what 'we' need to do (def)
We need to get the people who are going to be making the decisions together and have a chat about exactly what's going on and what we're going to be doing.
Maybe during the week me, you, chuckie, danny and fonz should get together and discuss everything that needs to be discussed and then take it from there.

I beleive as discussed in previous posts John is doing the charity stuff until end of march.

Storar im sure in an earlier post you said you were taking charge for the time being???:confused:

Granted not one individual should take the blame, but again i feel it highlights the lack a genuine interest for the beers at the mo:boo hoo:

Come back Fonz all is forgiven

im now gonna watch the mighty spurs:blah:

Storar
01-03-2009, 12:51 PM
I beleive as discussed in previous posts John is doing the charity stuff until end of march.

Storar im sure in an earlier post you said you were taking charge for the time being???:confused:

Granted not one individual should take the blame, but again i feel it highlights the lack a genuine interest for the beers at the mo:boo hoo:

Come back Fonz all is forgiven

im now gonna watch the mighty spurs:blah:

Think that's the point though, a total lack of understanding so instead of pointing the finger at one another like we normally do, we should actually get ourselves in order. I;m sure John isn't doing charity stuff 24/7 and he'll have one night spare over the next week or 2 to sit down with the rest of us and talk this stuff over so that when he does come back we're not left in limbo wondering who's doing what.

Chuckie
01-03-2009, 03:29 PM
:faf:

Collective crack heads...

Never mind.. We´ll just have to play them another time..

Tell the munters to let us know, and post on our board in future if they are playing..

Cool_Hand_Luke
01-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Looks like we're getting it tight on the SSML site...also looks like RRISC have been upsetting people again...

Teo10
01-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Looks like we're getting it tight on the SSML site...also looks like RRISC have been upsetting people again...

Had a wee deek at that too, ***** that though, they are saying one of us was on their board where it clearly said they had intended to travel....so what if one of them came onto our board and say in big bold capitals GAME CANCELLED they may have taken a hint also?

Cool_Hand_Luke
01-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Had a wee deek at that too, ***** that though, they are saying one of us was on their board where it clearly said they had intended to travel....so what if one of them came onto our board and say in big bold capitals GAME CANCELLED they may have taken a hint also?

:agree:
I'm presuming the one of us that was on there board was possibly Jonz who only noticed it this morning...which by then was too late :agree:

Mister P
01-03-2009, 11:16 PM
I;m sure John isn't doing charity stuff 24/7 and he'll have one night spare over the next week or 2 to sit down with the rest of us and talk this stuff over so that when he does come back we're not left in limbo wondering who's doing what.

correct, charity stuff isnt 24/7. but it does take 2 nights a week plus many hours on email and phone calls etc. i also work 10 hours a day 5 days a week, and often do work from home to earn a bit extra cash.
i also have a wife and 2 year old, hence the need to work extra etc.

so when the charity stuff comes round, unfortunately it takes 99% of any non-family time away, infact, even family time is sacrificed to a great extent.
example. saturday at 16:50 was the first I'd seen my wee boy since thursday morning, I worked late thurs night no never saw him when I got home, was at work all day fri then had the race night(charity), got up and went to work on sat and the missus came in to meet me a finish time. I then worked on till 21:00 on saturday night. had work conference all day today (sunday).had a couple of beers afterwards right enough but I think I deserve it :greengrin

dont want that to seem like a sob story, just want everyone to know just how limited any free time is right now.

If you guys fancy a wee meet up soon i'll do my best to get along but I can't promise anything.

stu thats not a dig at you either, just when i see myself getting a bit of a slating i get a bit irate. I pop in here as and when I can to help out, but lately i seem to be getting stick for it.

anyhoos, lets get this sorted proper.

Nando™
03-03-2009, 02:09 PM
guys, i think munrovers are still planning on coming through judging by the posts on their forum :confused:

http://raithfantalk.s2.bizhat.com/raithfantalk-ftopic772-45.html
Well by *****!

I've searched for a Munrovers site for literally months and never came across that. Cannae believe it.

Seems like there's been a lot of moaning going on, cannae blame anybody though cos it's been a ******* of a fortnight :chop:

Mister P
03-03-2009, 06:21 PM
I had no idea no-one knew about their forum. Has no one ever searched. IIRC they posted their forum link on the ssml messageboard so anyone looking to contact them could do so:dunno:
I've only just registered last week when loking for a photo of one of their players for the new website:wink:

Nando™
03-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Has no one ever searched

I've searched for a Munrovers site for literally months
Just maybe

Disc O'Dave
03-03-2009, 08:24 PM
I too searched for a forum to see if they had photos etc (and see how my stuff measures up against the competition), with the only result being an old looking site that was last updated with results from 2007 :confused:

I consider myself a bit resourceful on the electronic interweb thingy, so it wasn't that obvious.

Go on, put "Hibeernian" into that Goggle place, and it takes you straight here, no @rseing about (well, first up is a Bebo site, then here, then some blokes Flickr photo page) :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
26-03-2010, 09:25 PM

Well good golly gosh..

Look how far we've came in just over a year with some proper organisation and more of the right kinda people on board :top marks

Continually onwards and upwards :agree:

:notworthy:

Ritchie
26-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Can't believe I missed all the fun.

Mister P
27-03-2010, 07:24 AM
no so much onwards and upwards.....Matt's still with us.

Gus
27-03-2010, 07:57 AM
no so much onwards and upwards.....Matt's still with us.

i'l give you a slap mate :wink:

they were the days whenour esteemed manager left us in the ***** for the charity mob:devil:

Ritchie
27-03-2010, 09:36 AM
I just can't believe Gus aimed a shot at something and it hit!!